Ttc number 3 :)

Test was negative today so I'm not pregnant. My cycle is messing with me... I hope AF starts soon so I can start over.

AF just started. Moving on to cycle 7.

*No cm yesterday.
*CP medium, medium, medium yesterday. Again.
*Temp back down to 96.54 this morning.
*9th day of flashing smiley opk. Used up my last CB. I'm not getting anymore as I'm sure it'll just be more flashing smileys.
*Out of IC. Got some cheapie ones from the store (dipstick). Looks positive this morning, but it was fmu, so I'm not even counting it as positive especially as CB was flashing. Will retest later though.

I'm going to talk to DH about this being our last cycle for now. Maybe I can get my body sorted by this time next year and we can try again unless things get sorted much sooner. I'm not sure what his opinion will be on it, but I'm going to talk to him about it.

Midwife's office opens in about 15 minutes so I'm going to call up and see if I can get in at some point soon (like hopefully before the end of the year).

Opinions ladies !
Do you guys see a line ? 🤔
This is yesterday's test (top)
& today's test (bottom)

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 14
I see something very faint on today's. I also saw it on invert and tweaking <3 :happydance:

Oh yay ! Trying not to get hopes up just yet ! I'll have to wait till the morning to test again . It's gonna be a long day lol

I hope you're right ! I wonder how accurate wondfos are or how prone they are to shadows

I haven't really heard anything about wondfos being bad for shadows or anything.

I know this holds very little weight, but after I went off the mini pill my cycles were wonky for 6 months so tested to be safe (even when I was on them as they made my period completely stop). There was never a question that they were negative, no shadows or anything. While I didn't test with DS with one until like 18-20dpo, it was unmistakable.

I know there's probably little comfort in that lol but even when I've read reviews on amazon, I don't recall reading anything about there being an issue with indents or shadows. It's definitely a good brand of IC.

I got a call back from my midwife's office (called earlier and they took a message for her since she wasn't going to be in for a couple of hours). I'm going in this afternoon for blood work and then have an appointment this Friday at 3:30. I'm so surprised that they were able to get me in so soon. Hopefully I'll have some answers Friday even if not all.

I'm trying not to cry right now over that. Which is lame. Not sure why I want to cry about that, but I do. 3rd day of being overly emotional. Yesterday I was also irritable and irrationally angry.

I'm just hoping we can figure this out.

Yay spunky ! Im so happy for you :) getting tests and hopefully some answers will be such a relief !

Here is a better picture in natural daylight of just today's test

Attachments

• IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 17
Another cm picture/question :blush:

No cm yesterday. BD last night and used lube since I didn't have cm.

I feel like this could be ewcm since I'd assume that the lube wouldn't be this thick. It really wouldn't break.

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Username0000/20161205_120911_zpsb0wycguv.png
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Username0000/20161205_121036_zps60mak7my.png

Attached today's opks. The single one is fmu that looked positive or nearly positive. I didn't mark it as positive though as it was fmu (though I've never had a positive with fmu before - have tested fmu plenty of times before. The only time it was close to positive with fmu was when it was positive with afternoon and night even over the following days).

The one that has 4 - top 2 are from yesterday (afternoon and evening). Bottom are from today. One just from a bit ago with about a 3 hour old looked close, but not positive. Not sure I like this brand as I feel like it's way to hard to tell.

Attachments

• 20161205_080726_opt.jpg
    20161205_080726_opt.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20161205_121256.jpg
    20161205_121256.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
cns, I can see that very well! Normally when I need to try and see something that's faint I have to get my face super close to the screen and maybe even tilt my screen, but I didn't even have to do that with that. Do you have any frers that you can test with tomorrow?

I do , I'm gonna take it in the morning. Lord I don't think I've ever had so much anxiety waiting for another test lol . Gonna try to take a nap and relax as I didn't get much sleep last night and I feel kind of crampy .. hopefully a good sign!

The single one looks positive in my opinion ! I've never been a true believer of the fmu thing with opks because like you said it seems with me when it's s true positive it seems to be positive morning and night it doesn't matter . & ive never gotten a false positive in the morning & when I did it was because I was pregnant :)

I won't be able to check in until about noon-ish or maybe even 1 tomorrow, but I'm really hoping to see good news when I do :) Fx, cns!

Do you think it'd be safe to put it as a positive opk on my chart then? I'm just confused since the CB was still showing high instead of peak and it blows my mind that a cheapie dipstick would pick it up and not the CB. (I'm printing my charts for Friday)

I've done 2 since the fmu (which was around 8) and both have progressively gotten lighter. As much as I don't want to spend more money on CB just to get even more flashing smileys, I'm half tempted to go get more, but I don't know if it'd be worth it.

I forgot to mention that when I was checking cm earlier, cervix seemed really open and almost soft, but certainly not high. I only really pay attention to CP at night for documentation. I try to ignore anything I notice during the day, but couldn't help notice how open it was.

I'm home from my lab work. Now I just get to anxiously wait until Friday at 3:30. DH said to wait to discuss continuing or stopping until after my appt when we know more about what's going on.

It sounds like you are experiencing other fertile signs so I would go ahead and put it as positive !
Hopefully you get a spike soon !

I was bad and took an frer and another ic this afternoon with like my third or fourth urine of the day and just a couple hour hold . They were stark white and I was gutted .ive even cried a couple times :( lol I know I'm being irrational but it's so hard when it's something you want to be true so bad . I'm really hoping it's because it wasn't concentrated enough especially considering this mornings fmu test was even super faint . I will also be getting a blood test tmw . I have a doctors appt anyways and that will def give me a definite answer !

Cns, I ca see a line, too!! :D you're still early so, test with FMU or SMU when HCG levels are more concentrated. Can't wait to hear the result of your blood test! So exciting!!!! :D

I can't wait to test again in the morning . But I'm gonna allow myself a good cry if I don't see a line lol
I will update bright and early !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->