TTC - On Clomid

Now I want a BFP even more so I can order my gown! LOL!!!!

I know me too!!!
I really really hope we are the lucky ones that have success the first month!!!

Im praying so too!!! I still haven't O'd yet though. I know Im only on CD 13 but its so frustrating!!!
Im praying for my December baby!!!! (or babies.....)

how is the opk testing going hun???
what cd are you now??

Im on CD14 and still no positive OPK :(
I am starting to get little twinges in the right side now so maybe hoping somethings going to happen soon. Me and the hubby :sex: this afternoon just in case.
I'll test again tonight around 730. I just ordered some more OPKs over the internet cause Im running low already!!! Im going through these things like crazy! Im a POAS-aholic!!! LOL!!!

How about you???

Well...I am on cd16 now. I had a positive opk on cd14....but I tested again today, because I too am a poas-aholic :haha: and my test line is way darker than the control now. So I wonder if I am ovulating again...is it possible to still be getting a positive?

The twinges are a good sign...I got my positive opk a day or 2 after my twinges began.

Good, then maybe Im on my way.
Im new to the OPK thing but from what I understand, you probably O the day after your darkest OPK.
If you go to early-pregnancy-tests.com you can browse through the gallery of ovulation strips. I find it a little easier to browse through then the ones heres. Cause you can see them all at one time.
We'll see. I'd be happy if I just got a line that was anywhere near the color of the control!!!!! LOL!

Thanks!!! I will try to go check it out. I am new to the opk thing too.

You sound like you are definitely on your way!!! keep me updated!!

Its time for you to :sex: .... LOL!!!
And then on to the dreaded TWW.
You know, it seems like we're always waiting for a line to appear on one thing or another.
FX for BFPs this month. A baby would make a wonderful Christmas present!!!!

I know this whole waiting game stinks!!!
TTC is all about waiting...and I hate it!!!

I have just about bd'ed my hubby to death :haha:
he said we better have a :bfp: because he is exhausted!!!! LOL

fx'ed for a positive opk and :bfp: for you this month too!!!
It would be an AWESOME Christmas present, or 2!!! :haha:

I know!!! Just the thought gets me all excited!!!!
My husband told me today "All you want me for is sex. It's give me some nookie, I want a baby, I want a puppy" LMAO!!!!
He was just kidding but it was still funny. I do want a baby and a puppy!!! My husband knows me so well. And I love the faces he makes when he makes fun of me!!!

I just can't wait to see the look on his face when I tell him "Oh by the way, it twins!!!!". Wishful thinking..... but fx that it happens for us both!!!!

I wanna be buddies too. I started clomid this month too CD 2-6. I am now on CD 25. I keep getting negative OTK though!! Not sure why cuz i'm sure i ovulated around day 17-18. My cycle is usually around 29-31 days. I took a HPT today but was negative. Hoping i just tested too early. Will test again day period is due. Wish me luck!!

Cheercrazy!!!
FX for your BFP on testing day!!!!
My OPK is still negative as of last night. I will be doing my first test of the day in another hour or so. So we'll see.
I had a pretty dark on on CD11 but not a clear +. So I have no idea whats going on! Its so frustrating!!!!!

Aghhh i couldnt help myself and tested again this morning....Still neg HPT. But i was thinking last night....if i ovulated on day 17 implantation wouldnt happen until about day 24....which was only 2 days ago....and i would only be 9 DPO. So i will just ry and be patient and test no sooner than the 29th!!!
lol. FX for a + OPK for you!!

FX!!!! 9DPO is still early so your BFP could be lurking..... :happydance:

I got an almost + OPK today and noticed some EWCM. So it looks like Im on my way. Ive also started having some mild on and off cramping with twinges on the right. So its :sex: time!!!! LOL!!!!!

Keep me posted when you test!!!
I wouldn't be able to hold out for 4 days. I'll be testing everyday!!! Im addicted!!!!!

FX FX FX FX FX FX FX!!!!!! :winkwink:

Have fun with your :sex:
I know i'm addicted too i have done soooooo many HPT in the last few years. But i only have one test left and cant afford to buy anymore until end of next week. Lol. So yeah i hope i'm just testing early. Me and hubby have been TTC for ocer 5 years now. I had endometriosis and PCOS. 4 operations and 6 months of hormone treatment later....still no baby. Until early lasy year when i had given up hope...i was having strange brown disharge so i went to the docs and they did e HPT and it was positive. Imagine my joy....but then i found out at 9w 5d that baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. If that wasnt bad enough...straight after that i had a chemical pregnancy. Took 3 months to get my AF back on track so this is my first month on Clomid.....So i'm desperate for a +

Oh, Im so sorry for what you've been through.
I had a miscarriage at 14wks about 12 yrs ago. Ive got a 6yr old son now.
I was told by my GYN about 2 yrs ago that she was almost positive that I had endometriosis. But I opted out of the surgery for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
Now the GYN I recently went to said its highly unlikely I have endo and he's not sure why she said that. He ruled out PCOS and told me my hormones were just out of whack.
So he put me on the Clomid. I got back on April 1 for my repeat blood work. FX!!!!
What kind of HPTs do you use?? Have you been ordering them online??
Ive gotten all of my OPKs and HPTs from early-pregnancy-tests.com and actually I just ordered 50 more OPKs from Amazon. LOL!!!!
I need to feed my POAS addiction.... :rofl:

Ive already done 3 OPKs today and they're all almost positive. YAY!!!!
And I believe I am CD15 today. So I guess thats about right. Im guessing I'll get my darkest on CD17. Lets see if Im right... ;)

You'll get your BFP!!!! And then you'll have the best present ever under the Christmas tree!!!!

ohh by the way i use First Response Pregnancy tests and i have forlife OPK's

Last night and this morning been having mild cramping and sharp pains and on and off tingling of my BBS so I couldnt help myself again this morning...I had to POAS. Still a BFN. I'm only 10DPO so if AF hasnt shown in 4 or 5 days i will test again...if i can wait that long. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->