TTC - On Clomid

I have been having some mild cramping too but Im relating mine to the big O!!!!
I got my very first + OPK today!!!!! Im so excited!!!!

Keeping my FX that you get your BFP soon!!!!!

Attachments

• OPK CD16.jpg
    OPK CD16.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
lol good on you. I'm going to go mad waiting another 4 days to POAS....assuming AF doesnt come first!!

My OPK from this morning! The test line is way darker than the control!!!!!
(My nightly test is still darker than control, but lighter than this morning - so Im hoping Im on the downslope of my peak so I can get this TTW started....LOL...hurry up to wait!)

FX for your BFP!!!!

Attachments

• CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
My OPK from this morning! The test line is way darker than the control!!!!!
(My nightly test is still darker than control, but lighter than this morning - so Im hoping Im on the downslope of my peak so I can get this TTW started....LOL...hurry up to wait!)

FX for your BFP!!!!

Sorry to jump in on this convo, but what cd are you??? I'm also on Clomid this month (100 mg. days 5-9) except I'm on CD 20 and still haven't o'd :( Congrats on your positive opk!!!

Hey Givemebaby11!!!!
This is my very first cycle of Clomid and I took it on CD3-7. I started testing around CD10 just because I had no idea when I'd O. Im on CD17 today. I got +OPKs in the AM and PM yesterday and a really + one this morning. And again tonight. Im hoping to have a negative in the morning!!!!

How long have you been on CLomid?? Is this your first cycle on it?

Hey Givemebaby11!!!!
This is my very first cycle of Clomid and I took it on CD3-7. I started testing around CD10 just because I had no idea when I'd O. Im on CD17 today. I got +OPKs in the AM and PM yesterday and a really + one this morning. And again tonight. Im hoping to have a negative in the morning!!!!

How long have you been on CLomid?? Is this your first cycle on it?

That's great about your positive opk! I hope you're getting off of this forum soon and doing some major bd'ing :) I took Clomid a few months back (cycles #1 & 2) but wasn't temping or using opk's. My doctor did the day 21 progesterone test but both said I didn't o -- I think I might after but it was after cd 14 so the blood test was done too early). Anyway, so this is my first time taking it since then. I know you're supposed to o 5-10 days off the pill, but I also know that many women say it can happen later, so I'm hoping that's the case for me. Hope you get your BFP this month! Thanks for the reply!

hey girls. So i'm now 11DPO. Still been getting cramps. Today i am SOOOOO tired. Just went to pee and i had a small amount of light brown stringy stuff.....FX its from implantation...that what i had last time i was pregnant. Still no sore boobies tho. Just cramping and tired and peeing alot. Still a bit early to test. Might test 2morro morning 12dpo and if still a BFN i'll test again on 14dpo if AF hasnt come. FX for me girls!!!

Cheercrazy - That sounds promising!!!!! FX it's IB!!!!!
Im waiting to do my morning OPK, I'll do it around 9am.
Im keeping my FX for a negative this time so I can get this show in the road! LOL!!!!!

Have a good day everyone!!!1

:( AF showed 2nite. Start clomid again 2morro. Hopefully we will have more luck this month. So devestated :(

Oh, Im so sorry!!!! That damn witch. We need to find out where she lives and go give her a piece of our mind!!!!
Is this going to be your first month on Clomid??

jumping in here late but im about day and a half behind you (day 14 for me today 3/28)

it is my 4th round clomid (3-9 150mg) among other helper drugs.

Finally had an ultrasound today that wasnt depressing! the first 3 months of clomid for me shows 0 help in my ovaries. This round was wonderful!

Ill trigger tonight and hopefully ovulate wednesday morning.( im going to start temping tomorrow morning to see if i can 'see' the temp rise. only for my own curiosity)

im actually excited for this 2 week wait. i havent been able to get this far in 6years so im thrilled for the chance to 'fail' (of course, i want it all to work though!)

good luck to you, and enjoy your 2 week wait! im going to have trouble with this 2 DAY wait!

CanAmFam,

Oh, Im so excited for you!!!! That has to be so awesome to finally get to this point. I'll keep my FX for you that you catch that eggie!!!!

I go back to the GYN on Mar 30th (was supposed to be Apr 1 but the doc's office called today and changed it). That will be CD21 for me. He's going to do some repeat bloodwork and see if the Clomid is doing anything.
I'm hoping he'll do an ultrasound too to see if I've ovulated (hopefully he'd be able to tell). But I'm not sure if he's gonna do one.

I know I won't be able to hold out two weeks to test. I'll probably start testing around 8DPO just because I'm addicted to peeing on those darn sticks. LOL!!!!!

well woops! i mis calculated your day 14, forums mix me all up!

and yeah id love to pee on the sticks. i was getting tired of getting all of the free pregnancy tests with my orders for ovulation ones. i have a freaking box full now that need to get used! :)

im sad i wont be able to test early for any real results since the trigger shot i take usually stays in your system and can get false positives. good luck to you, maybe you can convince the doctor to do an US to check. i know my dr did say he can often tell via US if you have ovulated by a few things . might be worth asking!

best wishes!

I swear, if I get my BFP I'm so getting one of these hospital gowns to deliver in....LOL!!!

Attachments

• gownie.jpg
    gownie.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
  • gownie2.jpg
    gownie2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
Hey CanAmFam and cheercrazy!!!
Best of luck to you 2 as well!!!

Cheercrazy- I also have endometriosis and PCOS...it's been tough TTC for me as well.

RNmommy- I am sooo excited for your positive OPK!!!! How many DPO are you now???
I am 7 DPO and I am going nuts now!!! This 2 week wait is the worst!!!

Hey Brooke!!!
Another couple days and you can test!!!!! I bet you're so nervous & excited!!!! FX you get your BFP!!!!!
My OPK yesterday and today are negative. Im thinking I O'd late on CD17 because my OPK in the morning on CD17 was so dark and the night time one was still positive but much lighter than the morning one. Which is great because we :sex: early morning CD17!!!
Hoping we did it enough!! LOL!!!
Im on CD1 or 2. Im not sure how it works. Im CD19 and my last +OPK was CD17. So not sure if yesterday was considered O day.
I think I O'd Sunday late night because I was having pretty bad cramping and right sided twinges and then it was gone monday morning.

I dont know. All I do know is that in about 6-7 days im gonna start testing anyways. LOL!!!!

Hey Brooke!!!
Another couple days and you can test!!!!! I bet you're so nervous & excited!!!! FX you get your BFP!!!!!
My OPK yesterday and today are negative. Im thinking I O'd late on CD17 because my OPK in the morning on CD17 was so dark and the night time one was still positive but much lighter than the morning one. Which is great because we :sex: early morning CD17!!!
Im on CD1 or 2. Im not sure how it works. Im CD19 and my last +OPK was CD17. So not sure if yesterday was considered O day.
I think I O'd Sunday late night because I was having pretty bad cramping and right sided twinges and then it was gone monday morning.

I dont know. All I do know is that in about 6-7 days im gonna start testing anyways. LOL!!!!

I am very nervous and excited!!!
I teste today, even though I know it is too early, but you know me, I am a POAS addict!!! :haha:

I do have very sore boobs though, which I never have any other time, even before AF..so maybe it's a good sign:happydance:

My poor hubby...I made him :sex: so much after my positive OPK that he was exhausted. So I really really hope I get my :bfp:

Hey Brooke!!!

I am very nervous and excited!!!
I teste today, even though I know it is too early, but you know me, I am a POAS addict!!! :haha:

I do have very sore boobs though, which I never have any other time, even before AF..so maybe it's a good sign:happydance:

My poor hubby...I made him :sex: so much after my positive OPK that he was exhausted. So I really really hope I get my :bfp:

FX for you BFP!!!! What would your due date be???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->