TTC - On Clomid

I think it would be around December 14 or 15!!!
An early Christmas gift I hope!!

Based on my last period, my due date would be December 16th!!!!

I have to aim for December because my son's bday is in the middle of January. It'd be cute, but terrible for them, if they had the same birthday or ones close to one another.

Oh wow!!! we wouldn't be but a few days apart!!!
If we both get our :bfp: we will definitely have to be bump buddies as well!!!

Hey! I got this from www.twoweekwait.com and thought it was so funny I wanted to share it with everyone here.

Hope this makes you laugh because we know we've all done it..... LOL!!!

How To Pee On A Stick

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 5...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 6...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 8...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 11...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 12...Throw stick away.

Step 13...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 14...Repeat Steps 12 and 13 the rest of the day!

well, I am having a very very bad and down day today.

I have had very bad sleep issues for years, and have always had to take sleep aids. But when I starting TTC I read that it can affect fertility so I stopped and opted for a more natural approach, and started taking Melatonin.

I thought since melatonin was all natural and naturally produced in your body that it wouldn't affect my TTC...but I was reading up on it last night, and found out that taking a melatonin supplement can inhibit ovulation and implantation.

I have been taking this all month!!!! I am so mad at myself for not checking into it further. Now I just feel like I have just screwed this whole month up!!!!!

I'm sorry Brooke!!!! You know, so many woman do things that could affect a pregnancy and not even know it. Im a nurse, and I didn't know that.
I wouldn't worry about it. Think positive!!!! Just tell yourself that the Clomid is going to work no matter what & you are going to have a healthy baby in 9 months!!!!! FX everything turns out ok!!!!!

On another note, everyone seems to be having a bad day today, myself included. I woke up with bad cramps that lasted about 20 min and I just wanted to cry. I was so sure over the past week that Im going to end up with my BFP this month and today it was just different. I feel like we didin't :sex: enough and Im so upset over it!!!!

I would ask your doc about the melatonin. Because sometimes they "say" medications could do "this" or "that" and then your doc ends up telling you its fine.

You do sound a lot like me though. I was on rx sleep aids and decided to stop taking them because of TTC. Ive been on Restoril for a while. Works like a charm, or should I say worked. UGH!!! I never sleep. I think I get less than 4hrs every night. And 4hrs is a good night!!!!

Just think about it this way, you're going to get your BFP this month and then you're going to be so tired from growing a baby that you'll just fall sound asleep every night!!!!

:hugs:

I am a nurse as well...and never knew this either!!!
I knew that sleep aids affected it, but never nothing natural. I guess it's something you never really think about.

I know I ovulated....now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the little egg implants.

Maybe your cramps could be implantation!!! I had really really bad cramps a few days ago and thats what I kept telling myself it was.

Yes, you sound a lot like me. I have tried everything imaginable for sleep, but the only thing that worked was my prescription sleep aids. Since I quit taking them over a year ago, I haven't slept at all...it's crazy!!! I try to wear myself out, but nothing works. I always tell my hubby that I don't think I could function with sleep...I might be dangerous!!! :haha:

Thats so funny that you say that because on the very rare nights that i do actually get more than 4hrs of sleep, I feel SO tired the next day!!!! crazy!!!

Hooray for eggies finding a nice warm home in our snug little uteruses. !!!!!
LOL!

I know I am the same way!!!
I used to work weekend shifts, and was used to being up over 24 hours without sleep, that I guess I just got used to it. Now not having sleep is just natural to me!!! :haha:

well, after doing some more research I just read that doctors in germany recommend that paients undergoing IVF take melatonin because it makes eggs more mature. So women with problems relating to eggs not being mature enough to ovulate can benefit from it. So now I feel a lot better!!! :happydance:

How many dpo are you now??
I want to test soooo bad but I know it is too early and I will be disappointed. My husband keeps feeding the addiction, he keeps saying "we're pregnant and just don't know it yet. Can we test yet?!?!?" LOL
He is so impatient.

LOL!! My husband is just the opposite. He is so patient that it frustrates the hell out of me sometimes....haha.
He was cute though, on one of my longer cycles (before I went to the GYN and found out i was anovulatory) he kept telling me "Im just going to ssume you're pregnant until proven otherwise". But unfortunately I was not.

I am CD20, 3DPO.
Im keeping my FX but for some reason my faith in our success this cycle has gone down the drain.
I just want it to be time to test already!!!
I was reading on one website that some tests can pick up a + result as early as 7DPO but of course that also depends on when the eggie actually decided to nestle in.
This stinks like POO!!!! I want to test now but know it will do no good. Im going to hold out until at least Mon or tues to start testing daily with FMU.

FX for us both!!!!!!

I am gonna at least try to hold off until 11 dpo...which will be saturday for me. I just don't know if I can be that patient....lol

FX for us both!!! This will be it for both of us...I just know it!!!

I know I dont have the patience to wait until 11DPO!!! LOL!!!

Yes, FX for us both!!!!

Are you having any symptoms???

Just the extremely sore boobs...which seem to be getting more everyday!!!
I have had some cramps, but nothing major.

How about you??

My nipples have been sore for the [ast couple of days and Ive been having some mild intermittent cramping.
See, unfortunately, i have interstitial cystitis so i can;t use increased urination as a sign because I have that anyways...LOL!
And I can't use the hip or low back pain as a sympton either because I injured my back pretty bad many years ago and still have some minor pains and twinges if I move or bend a certain way.
And those seem to be two of the most common symptoms i saw people listing on that twoweekwait website.
Darn it!!!!

I have noticed an increase in my saliva production. You know how you get that wet feeling in your throat when your nauseous but not really?? Hard to explain but Im sure you get it. Ive had a little bit of that going on.

Nothing much else. The cramping was pretty bad this morning but has eased throughout the day.

My opks are still pretty pink but nowhere near positive. Prior to O (with the exception of a couple of tests) the lines were very faint. Not sure what that means. :shrug:

I guess time will tell. (And it better be something I want to hear...LOL)

haha....yeah I have also had some increased saliva. I forgot about that. And it may be a little TMI...but I have also had quite a bit more cm than usual.

I was a little nauseous this morning...I feel so tired and achey though. Kinda like the flu.

I am really nervous about morning sickness this next time. I had hyperemesis with my daughter, and it was misery!!! I lost 22 lbs. and was in the hospital on IV fluids most of my pregnancy.

OMG!!! You know, it kinda makes you think how they did it hundreds of years ago without the advanced medical techniques we have now.

I had bad morning sickness from about 7 or 8 wks to about 12 or 13 wks. After I stopped puking, I ate everything I could get my hands one. Haha!!! I gained 39lbs and hopefully learned my lesson. I dont want to gain that much weight again. It was hell getting it off. And to make matters worse, Im a lot heavier than I was when I got pregnant with my son.
And Im 30 yrs old. So I know its not going to magically fall off. But if only it did.....:rolleyes:

I know I wonder that too....lol
It was rough, I was sick everyday, and I was still throwing up in labor. The only thing that worked was IV zofran, the pill form not so much. I'm not sure why. But I kept thinking, if I could only carry this little IV around everywhere, then I will be set!!! haha
Then when I went to nursing school after my daughter, I came across a patient who had a zofran pump...she used it for sickness due to chemo, but it was a constant dose of IV form of zofran without the hospital stay. So I already told my doctor, if I have hyperemesis again, I want one!!!! :haha:

I was smaller after had my daughter than what I was beforehand...but after I had her, I gained a lot of weight. It was if my metabolism was shot!!! I am just now tarting to get back to my prepregnancy weight almost 3 years later.

Hey girls i thought i would pop by to give you update after AF decided to rear her ugly head the other day. So i am now on CD 4. Started taking my 2nd does of Clomid on CD 2. So far the only side effects have been hot flushes. So i take my last clomid tablet on CD 6, then have to wait til CD 9 to start POAS and hoping for BFP so i can :sex:
My problem is getting DH to :sex: when we need to. He is so lazy. Says he wants another baby but he doesnt understand how important it is for me. He thinks it will "just happen" which really makes me mad. He says he doesnt like having sex on command. Suck it up princess i say!!!!

Hey girls i thought i would pop by to give you update after AF decided to rear her ugly head the other day. So i am now on CD 4. Started taking my 2nd does of Clomid on CD 2. So far the only side effects have been hot flushes. So i take my last clomid tablet on CD 6, then have to wait til CD 9 to start POAS and hoping for BFP so i can :sex:
My problem is getting DH to :sex: when we need to. He is so lazy. Says he wants another baby but he doesnt understand how important it is for me. He thinks it will "just happen" which really makes me mad. He says he doesnt like having sex on command. Suck it up princess i say!!!!

My husband is the same way!!!! I think he gets performance anxiety! LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->