TTC - On Clomid

RNmummy- dont get down yet. You're not out til AF shows. Fingers crossed for BFP for both of us this month. I have been charting my BBT for the first time this cycle. Only been doing it the last 3 days so not much change really. I hope i dont ovulate too late because ive only been having 28 day cycles so if my luteal phase is too short.....maybe that why i'm not getting pregnant??? Send me some baby Glue!!! lol

i took a test this morning, only to see if my Trigger shot was gone. it was / seemed to be super negative. (i didnt expect to see a positive pregnancy test due to pregnancy at this point)
ill be waiting until late this weekend, or monday to test, i believe, and then testing until AF shows up.

im getting less confident daily about my month, but it isnt over till it's over!

im still dead tired, and all i do is sleep, my temps are still high (well normal for after ovulation, which ive never had since ive never ovulated) ive had cramping today and backaches, but yesterday i had severe right ovary side pains ( not sure if it was actually my ovary) . i was actually worried that implantation may have been happening, but in a tube.

ill be temping on wakes to see if i can see a major plummet in a few days. im just curious to see what that looks like on my own chart!

ah well, all i can do is wait and hope. id really like to stop taking my cocktail of medications. im not sure how much longer im going to be able to tolerate the steroids and avandia.

hope you have all had a good day! 'nother day down!

CanAmFan - FX for the BFP. The symptoms sound hopeful!!!!

Brooke28 - I would think about getting it checked out if I were you!! Do you feel the pain in your right lower quadrant or in your right lower back?? If it continues or worsens, I would go get it checked out.

CheerCrazy - Thanks!!!! FX for our BFPs!!!!!

CanAmFan - FX for the BFP. The symptoms sound hopeful!!!!

thanks, not quite sure what real symptoms i should be looking for -- i know tired is a biggy, but i still think it is just left over from the shot- and the cramping today i was worried was AF on the way soon, but maybe not. who knows! im not a big symptom tracker.

so, im not as confident as you, but youre a great cheerleader! i appreciate it, haha. Good luck to all still waiting, or starting out a new cycle.

It's in my right lower quadrant...more toward my hip bone. But it has subsided for now. When I called the doc they acted like I was an idiot and said it was probably a cyst or round ligament pain...but I thought round ligament pain was more toward the 2nd trimester.

They think because I am a nurse as well that I should already know this stuff....but I also know every pregnancy is different, and you should always listen to your body. Maybe I am just too paranoid, I have just waited for this for sooo long, and want everything to be ok.

It's in my right lower quadrant...more toward my hip bone. But it has subsided for now. When I called the doc they acted like I was an idiot and said it was probably a cyst or round ligament pain...but I thought round ligament pain was more toward the 2nd trimester.

They think because I am a nurse as well that I should already know this stuff....but I also know every pregnancy is different, and you should always listen to your body. Maybe I am just too paranoid, I have just waited for this for sooo long, and want everything to be ok.

Im glad it has subsided. And Im not sure about the round ligament pain, I thought it could happen anytime but it could be more pronounced in 2nd tri?? I dont know hun
You know, thats why sometimes I dont tell people Im a nurse. I like to see what they do or how they explain things. Its fun sometimes. Other times I just want to blurt out that they're idiots!!! LOL!!!
And just because we're nurses, doesn't mean we know everything about everything. You know, a friend of mine expained it perfectly once. (See I was a paramedic for a few years first, then went to nursing school). Anyways, he told me that Paramedics are trained on a lot about a little, and nurses are trained on a little about a lot.
Which is so true. Cause they dont teach you EVERYTHING in nursing school. And its more of a learn as you go thing. So most people only know a lot about their specialty. And in my specialty (ER) we ship the preggos over 20wks upstairs....LOL!!!!

Hope the pain stays away. If it doesnt, def get it checked!!!
We need you in tip top shape for your pregnancy!!!! :hugs:

Ive never seen a pt present with pain radiating from rlq to right leg that had an appy. So, Im pretty sure we can mark that off....LOL!!!

That is so true!!! I never thought of it that way.

Most of the time I don't tell people I am a nurse either because of situations like today. And like you said, we know more about our specialty...mine is peds. I never deal with pregnancy in peds!!! lol

My husband told me today, that maybe because our last pregnancy ended in miscarriage that I am just scared. But that everything is so different so far this time I need to just relax a bit. And he's true. My last pregnancy I always had faint pregnancy tests, had sever pain the whole time, and had bleeding the whole time.

So, I am trying to turn my mind off, unless it gets bad, and then I will go to the ER.

I had an appy about 10 years ago...so we can definitely mark that off...lol

I understand how you feel.
I had a mc at 14wks when I was very young. and when I got pregnant with my son at 23 I was scared the whole time!!!
but everything was fine! I had a wonderful pregnancy and my son came out healthy!
You're gonna have a wonderful pregnancy and a perfect bean!!!!

im wondering about cramping again... ive had some pretty annoying cramping the last while, yesterday and today have been the worst. of course it comes along with a terrible lower back ache.

they feel almost 100% like menstrual cramps, except when they happen i feel like im going to be sick.

everything im reading says that this is 'pretty normal' along with a possible implantation. i woudlnt expect a period until at least Day 28 next week since i never have periods on my own any how, so im feeling it is way too early to be period cramps (which i dont tend to get any how-- if i do it is the day of my period.)

how many of you have experienced menstrual type cramping with a pregnancy?

can you tell im grasping at straws hoping that this iui took? lol.

You know, its so weird that you just posted that. I was getting ready to post something very similar. I am beginning to have AF type cramps along with a backache.
Actually, (this might be a little TMI) but it didn't start until I just went to the bathroom and pooped. Now Im cramping and my back is hurting. I have no idea whats going on. I feel like I wanna throw up :(

Im in the same boat. I wish someone could give us some advice :hugs:

I hope you feel better!!!! Im still keeping my FX for us!!!!

well inm glad someone else feels this way!
i just find it weird that the cramps are making me feel liek i have to throw up. i usualy have a very iron stomach.
ah well. ill cross my fingers these pains arent in vein.

and lol, my ticker ( which i think is one day ahead of me) says the sign for today is backache.

LOL! Thats actually a little funny that it says that. FX!!!

When I woke up this morning my boobs hurt SO bad before I even got out of bed. And when I stood up, it hurt to walk, they were bouncing all over the place...LOL!!! The bra seems to help keep them in check.

Ive noticed they are A LOT more painful in the morning. Still painful during the day but it kinda eases off a bit. I dont know if it actually does or if its just me getting used to the pain throughout the day.
Thats the only difference I can really see between my regular pre-AF symptoms and now. Is that my bbs are bigger and they hurt like heck. Usually pre-AF they just mildly ache - they never actually 'hurt'.
Maybe Im looking too much into it.....

I think Im going to hold off testing tomorrow and wait for Fri.
LOL! I say that now, but I'll probably give in... :)

I think both of you girls are getting ready to get a :bfp:!!!!!!

I never have periods on my own either, so I knew right away the cramping had to be implantation. The cramps were pretty intense, and my back ached with them as well. They cramps did make me feel kinda nauseous at times too.

And as for the painful boobs...mine are still so sore I can hardly stand it!!! And they are much much worse in the morning for some reason.

I am so excited for you girls!!! When are you testing???

Today is either CD9 or 10 for me. I took a test this morning and got a BFN!!! :(

Im still keeping my fx for a good one. Ive got a 3pack of FRERs waiting for me. Im gonna do one in the morning and if its negative again Im going to wait until saturday to test.
I know I had to have O'd on CD17 or 18, so if that was really the case then AF should be sneaking up on me in 3-4 days if Im not preggers.
Im going to spread out my testing to every other day, i think.
Im wasting so much money on OPKs and HPTs...LOL!

Hows everything with you Brooke??? When are you going to have your first doc appt?

I took cheapies at 9 and 10 dpo...and they were negative. A frer showed up immediately though at 11 dpo...so I bet you will get it with a frer!!!

I am doing good. The morning(or should I say all day) sickness has finally hit, which I dread, but also makes me feel relieved. With my MC I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever...so I am glad I have them, even if the are a little miserable!!! :haha:

I go for my first appointment Tuesday morning...I am soooo excited, and nervous!!!
I just want them to say everything is fine. Although it has stopped now, I am going to tell them about the pain in my side, and maybe they will do a scan. I don't think I can wait another 6 weeks for one!!! lol

Im sure if you tell them about the rlq & leg pain they'll do a scan.
Hopefully you'll be able to see the beanie by then!!!!! I know it takes a few weeks to see it good. Although, with my son, I think I got an U/S and they saw the sac at 5 or 6 weeks.
Oh, Im so excited for you!!!!!

And the sickness is one thing Im not looking forward to but I'd go through it again in a heartbeat too. The things us women go through....LOL!!!

It was funny, when I was pregnant with my son, his father got "sympathy sickness" for 2 wks straight when my morning sickness started. He threw up every morning!!! LOL!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->