TTC - On Clomid

have you started testing yet???
Any new symptoms???

I have been having cramps on and off all day, boobs are still very sore, my back is killing me, and tons of cm (TMI...sorry!!).

I am too afraid to test...I am now 11 dpo, but just don't want to be let down. I don't know what's wrong with me!!! any other time I would be testing everyday, but not this time, I just keep putting it off!!!

have you started testing yet???
Any new symptoms???

I have been having cramps on and off all day, boobs are still very sore, my back is killing me, and tons of cm (TMI...sorry!!).

I am too afraid to test...I am now 11 dpo, but just don't want to be let down. I don't know what's wrong with me!!! any other time I would be testing everyday, but not this time, I just keep putting it off!!!

TEST!!!!! I bet you're gonna get your :bfp: !!!!!!!

Lets see....Im having very similar symptoms. Ive had a couple episodes of heartburn at night while im lying down. Have felt very mildly nauseous on and off but thats not scompletely out of the ordinary for me. I have sore bbs & nipples and I too have been having a lot of CM. Lotiony type. :)
Some mild on and off cramping too but not the kind that hurts. Its just there, if that makes sense.

Im 6DPO today. I fought off the urge to test. I only have 5 internet cheapie HPTs left so Im going to save them. I think I'll start testing on Tuesday which will be 9DPO.

FX we get our :bfp: !!!!!

Guess what????

I got a :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested later saturday night at 11 dpo...and it appeared immediately, and so very dark!!
My period is not even due til the 9th....so I am shocked it was this clear this early!!!

Your symptoms are my symptoms exactly!!! I bet you get a :bfp: too!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!
Congrats!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!! Im only about 7-8DPO right now. Im too nervous to test...if that makes sense. LOL!!! I think Im going to pick up some FRER while Im out doing my grocery store. The internet cheapies I got arent the early result ones.... :(

I bet you're on :cloud9:

I wanna see a pic of the test!!!!!

I am trying to post them right now...give me a sec

OMG!!! Im thinking MULTIPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanAmFam-Thank you!!!

RNmommy- I know me too!!! When I called the doctor today he was shocked I had a :bfp: this early, the nurse said "you haven't even had a missed period yet have you?"
And I know you show sooner with baby #2, and maybe I am just bloated, but I have a tiny start of a belly. That is what made me decide to test in the first place...my hubby said saturday "honey, I think your belly looks a little pregnant!!" lol
Any other time I would have been offended...but he was right!!!

I know you are preggo too!!! I can feel it!!!
Our symptoms are too similar!!!

The only thing that has me questioning my BFP a little is that this afternoon I had a very short episode of AF like cramps :(
Im keeping my fingers crossed

I cant believe the lines were that dark!!!!! You HAVE to let me know what happens after you get your scan or betas done!!!

Thats funny...he said you look pregnant....LOL!!! You're right, any other time we would be offended by such remarks....but def not if you got a :bfp:!!!!

I had bad af cramping all day friday and saturday...I was sure I was out...but I was wrong!!!! Maybe it's implantation :happydance:

yeah, I just know he was praying I got a :bfp: or else he knew he would probably be getting the cold shoulder for a while!!! :haha:

I go next tuesday...I will be sure to let you know!!!
They will probably only do betas...they usually won't do a scan til after 8 weeks there.
The suspense will kill me!!!

I was watching A Baby Story today and the lady on there had spontaneous triplets!!!! When she initially went for her scan they saw 2 sacs, on her next scan they saw 3 babies. There were 2 identicals and one fraternal. All girls!!!! And that was with no fertility meds!!!!!

Im betting on twinsies for you!!!!

Im gonna be as anxious as you waiting for your scan results! LOL!!!

:hugs:

I watched that this morning too!!! Crazy wasn't it??

My aunt had spontaneous identical triplets!!! I didn't think it was possible until she had them.

I know I am driving myself crazy wanting to know!!!

Hey guys! So exciting to see these BFP announcements! :)

I've got a quick question for you all that I would love to have your feedback on. I'm 6 dpo today and on Prometrium, so (tmi) I haven't really been able to bank any "symptoms" on cm because it gives you that gross creamy stuff every day, but today I saw same ewcm. What do you guys think? I've heard about the whole second surge of estrogen stuff, but would this mean I'm out since many women get it before AF? Or could it be a good sign? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

have you already ovulated??

It sounds promising...I usually don't have any cm at all before AF arrives.

Hey girls. So today i'm on CD 9. Took 100mg clomid CD 2-6. OPK this afternoon and BFN. Signed up to fertility friend and they are predicting ovulation on April 10th....so the 7th, 8th and 9th i will be :sex: lol. Will keep POAS until i get BFP and lots more :sex: until i feel safe. lol.
Brooke a big congrats on your BFP.
RNmommmy have you POAS yet???? Hoping for BFP for you!!

I am 8 or 9DPO today and I did POAS. :bfn: :(

I know its still early, but Im kinda feeling down about this cycle for some reason. Im gonna wait a few more days and try again.

Is this your first round of Clomid?? I was on mine from CD3-7. I didn't get my first positive OPK until CD17 and 18. I got an almost positive on CD11. The not much to CD 16 and on CD 17 it was REALLY dark!!!
But I dont think that matters much now for me. I think I'll be moving on to cycle #2 of Clomid.

have you already ovulated??

It sounds promising...I usually don't have any cm at all before AF arrives.

Yes, I ovulated on cd 20 and now I'm 7 dpo. I think I've seen some ewcm after ovulation before but I thought this was a little early. Sometimes I get it right when AF is coming, but I have a few more days until that happens so we'll see! Praying for my BFP!!!

Thanks so much cheercrazy!!!

RNmommy don't worry about the :bfn: I had bfn at 8 and 9 dpo...then was surprised at 11 dpo!!! I felt down and out too about this cycle...but look at the surprise I got!!! You aren't out yet!!!

I am really scared right now though...have been having really sharp pain in my right side that is running down my leg. I am tempted to go to the ER because I am so paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->