TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

that's awesome, Kiley! What a cute picture too, it looks so comfy and nestled in!! :) That's wonderful news about how your pregnancy should go. I've secretly been hoping that it'll work that way for me too since I've gotten back into the swing of things since Jan. I'm not letting up now!!

Thanks Ladies!! Here is another good picture that I forgot to attach. :)

Wish- Good job on keeping up with your working out and healthy eating! From what I hear, my first trimester has been pretty easy compared to some women. I pretty much only had one really bad week of nausea. I think it is tapering off now. I only get nauseous if I wait too long in between eating. My worst symptom right now is back acne! Its like a teenage girl! My face is breaking out more too and my skin is extra oily. On the plus side I went up a cup size :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_7055.jpg
    IMG_7055.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Kiley: That's a crazy clear ultrasound! I wonder what kind of machine your ob is using??

It's amazing to be able to see this much at 9.5 weeks! Doc did transvaginal us and just pushed a button and the picture turned to 3D. I hope I get more scans like this in the future!

Kpme- I hope you doctor appoint went well! Waiting patiently for your update! :)

Hi girls! My appointment went so great!

Ultrasound was a total success -- everything looks great, strong heartbeat, good measurements, and they were able to do it regular so I didn't have transvaginal! Woot! They did push back my due date, which was not a total surprise, because I knew that I have longish cycles and that I had ovulated later than the assumptions based on LMP. But they rolled me back a whole week! From 8w, 2d to 7w, 2d! I've been demoted from a raspberry back to a blueberry! But it's OK. Just a bit of a bummer to feel like I have "another" week in the first trimester.

But I was so relieved about the ultrasound I didn't care. I even cried!

Then I had my checkup. Pretty routine. Overall it was great! We are over the moon!

Nausea is still going pretty strong. Seabands are my best friend. Only challenge is having to make wardrobe choices that hide them and don't have them sticking out of my sleeves! May be a good reason to buy some more shirts. And I definitely have to figure out a new bra situation this weekend. I'm a total mess over here!

Great news Kpme!! I am so happy to hear everything looks great! Hopefully the nausea gets better for you soon. Week 7 was my worst week. If I get nauseous now its because I let my stomach get too empty. I am really sick of having to eat all the time. Never thought I would hear myself say that!

I thankfully already had some bras one cup size up from when I lost weight about two years ago. Glad I kept those! I just bought about 5 flowy tops from Nordstrom to wear at work. Need to conceal the bloat until I get a real baby bump!

Yipeee what super news Kmpe :) so happy for you !!! Its so wonderful to see that little hb beating away . Makes it all the more real ... And wait till you see how much they grow from scan to scan .... Its crazy !!

I bawled like nothing on earth . They had to ask me to stop so they could take the measurements :haha:

wonderful news, kpme! I'm so glad everything is going well! you made me laugh saying you're a mess - hahaha I'm sure you're just fine but feel all discombobulated! :)

Just popping to say hi to the lovely preggo ladies!

Kiley, love the scan! I never thought about the hair tie thing for jeans, so I will keep that in my back pocket. Hee hee! 80% of my jeans are skinny jeans so it will come in handy.

KPME, glad the scan went awesome!

Hello to everyone else (I remember some new ladies posted earlier) :)

Hope you are getting ready for some new additions to this thread this month. I feel it coming for at least 2 peeps. Peeps....:haha: late Easter joke.

Hi Mdc!! Looks like you O'd yesterday according to your chart!! Timing looks perfect as well!!! I will be stalking your chart for the next two weeks! Yay! Sending baby dust and prayers your way! Oh, and pretty much all of my jeans are skinny jeans/jeggings. Thank goodness for stretchy jeans! I am so not ready for maternity clothes! :)

Hope every one had a great Easter! 10w+4d today! Almost out of this first trimester yay! Nausea is soooooooo much better this week. Starting to feel like my normal self for the most part. Told my brothers and sisters last Wednesday (yes, April Fools Day). I texted them all one of those funny e-cards that said, "To avoid any confusion, I am waiting until tomorrow to tell you I am pregnant." Everyone was pretty shocked and excited. I think they all had given up on me a long time ago!

HAHA that's a good ecard! I can't believe you're already almost out of the first tri, kiley!

mdc - good one! haha I love those kind of jokes. Who are you seeing in your crystal ball? I don't see me but I hope you see you!

Kiley, I bet they were so happy!

Wish, funny you should ask I was almost done typing my post and it just came to me. I almost deleted it, but I thought hey why not. Good karma and a PMA never hurt anyone. Maybe I a psychic!

In a good news story ... Another thread I was on for a year or so 15 ladies of all ages, complications etc were ttc .... Now there is only one left not knocked up ......... ME lol....
So how amazing is that !! 14 BFP 3 with iui .. 4 IVF one miracle !! Was told no sorry wont happen and boom now 21 weeks and lots of them just took time ... Oh and clomid
!

Kiley, I bet they were so happy!

Wish, funny you should ask I was almost done typing my post and it just came to me. I almost deleted it, but I thought hey why not. Good karma and a PMA never hurt anyone. Maybe I a psychic!

who?? who?? hahaha no pressure!
I hope you're psychic! I love all of the BFPs we've been having lately!

Hi girls! Haven't meant to be so MIA! 9w, 5d today! Sick as all get out, which I know is good, but I'm feeling pretty done with it! Work has been bananas, so I'm just pretty much trying to get through the days and then when the weekend comes I am a big lump. And exhausted! A couple of times I have woke up and been awake for a bit and then went back to bed. Yesterday I "napped" until 11:30 am!

Good to hear from you Kpme! Hopefully you will done with the nausea phase soon. I finally feel somewhat normal again and even have a little more energy back.

Well, I went Facebook Official last weekend at 11 weeks. A little earlier than I wanted but the hubby kept telling his friends who can't keep their mouths shut! So I went ahead and announced. This weekend I started my bump progress pictures. :) Not really any bump yet. Still fighting bloat though. I am pretty sure I gained some weight from the last 5-6 weeks of crappy eating but I am back to eating my healthy foods again so hopefully the weight gain will slow down again and even out. I am still keeping up with my workouts 5 to 6 days per week at least! Happy I haven't slacked there.

Hoping we get some more members in here this week!!

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 13
Oooh weekly bump hphtotos I can't wait :) happy 12 weeks :) its great your feeling better too . One more week and its second tri !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->