TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Dandi good to see you here. I know you are busy mama. Thanks for stopping by.

Mdc- time does go fast. Very soon you will be starting your 2nd trimester. Are you still having the gagging feeling?

Wish- l am excited with your progress. I remember in one post you mentioned transfer would be around Thanksgiving if am correct. Thats in 2 wks:)

My in laws are always either in Tanzania/Zanzibar. They have property there and are retired therefore go back and forth. My parents are in South Africa. I have some cousins and an Aunt in Minnesota that we talk often but dont see each other often. As far as l know nobody is planning to come but that is fine with DH and l. He has 2 months paid paternity leave from his job and l am planing on 3 months maternity leave. Between the two of us, we will figure out what to do with the baby. I also have older co workers who are good friends and have offered to come assist when baby is here.

35 weeks today. I will also have a c section like Dandi coz of the fibroid
Surgery l had. We haven't scheduled it coz we didnt know l will get this far. We are hoping to have it close to or at 38 wks, maybe Thanksgiving week. Wish, our life cross path again if you are transferring that week:)

YAY you've made it beyond 35 weeks!!

I'm actually transferring, if all goes well with fertilization, this coming Sunday. EEEE!!!

Yippee!!!!! Can't wait, Wish.
How's it going now, Star?
Sugar, how's sugar baby and your poor tailbone?
Hi, everyone else.

I'm nearly 22 weeks now, which seems incredible. In just 17 days, I'll be at viability! My little Finlo is kicking more and more, stronger and stronger. The nursery is looking great and I'm so excited to meet our little man in 18 weeks.

Ellie 18 weeks sounds like no time at all !!! I remember with Christmas in the middle the last bit flew for me :)

Star, how are you doing? Closing in on 36 weeks right? No gagging really just low level nausea but last night was probably the worst so far. Totally fine and I will take it. P4 was low last week so it kind of freaked me out. Should get new results back today so hopefully the placenta is working overtime now. Got another US yesterday and all is good and measuring a couple days ahead (GA was 9w4d CRL was 9w6d).

Wish,omg Sunday and PUPO wowza! How many are you transferring?

Ellie, how is it only 18 weeks left? Time is flying by...at least for me on the outside looking in.

Left, how is ntnp going?

I am so happy I am past my mmc time which makes me feel better. Well that and feeling nauseous. One more scan at the RE (she is letting me stay a bit) and then moving on. Yikes!

only transferring one at a time. The young eggs have a higher level of possibility to be of good quality and stick. Especially if my lining is as snuggly as it sounds!

heehee!!! so for this thread, 5 of the 6 fertilized and all 5 are still going strong here on Day 3! no updates tomorrow, I'll just get a call in the afternoon for my transfer time on Sunday.

Star - what's the scoop??? are you in labor? do we have a baby star amongst us now?

I am so excited for you Wish! Just tomorrow! Cant wait. Sending positive energy and prayers and just about anything for tomorrow to be a successful transfer.

Ellie, just 18 wks left! Soon it will be 8 wks left😊

Mdc- lts good to know all is well with the US. When do you graduate to your Ob? Time is flying for you too. 10 wks already. Am sorry you are still gagging. Any food aversion? Didnt have any until 14-15 wks.

Well my friends, yes l am 36 wks and no signs of labor yet. I am so greatful for that. Nothing new here. Just taking one day at a time.

That's so great Star! Any time now, I declare this thread on labour watch!!!
Good luck :)

Ooh star so well done :) after next week LO can come any time :) I cannot wait to hear your birth story and meet little star :) eeeeeek its too exciting !!!

YAYYYYY for little star staying put!!! how are you doing? are you starting to get uncomfortable yet or still managing?

welp, I'm PUPO once again!!! all went well except I did have to go back out into the waiting room to chug more water after I was called in the first time. The uterus wasn't QUITE in proper place. But after that, all went swimmingly and very quickly!

Wish! That is great you are PUPO! l am so happy. We will soon be reading your updates on your pregnancy. I really cant wait to read from you. Enjoy being PUPO:)

that's freakin adorable, star - I see what you did there! ;)
Thank you!! :hugs:

Star, I hope you are doing well and getting ready for little Star! Btw I am so stealing your rif on PUPO.

Wish, so excited for you and if I have said this once I will say it many more times. This is it!

Ellie, cannot believe you are so far along!

Left, hope all is well and you and those Mr Storkey letters = some powerful juju!

I am 10w3d today and still feeling pretty shattered and night and a little nausea. Tomorrow is my last appt with my RE and then I graduate. I am so happy she has let me stay this far and it will be an abd scan. One final memory from last time and I can overcome that fear. Seems so irrational to me that the thought of finding out the same way this time (they tried my first and us and then did not see the HB) still weighs on me even inside I feel different this time. Ahhh my crazy mind. Either way I am pregnant today and just enjoying it.

star - how are you doing, hon?? how's our little star? how much longer now?

just wanted to update you (I have the other girls on FB Messenger) - I POAS this morning and it was a negative. I still went in for my bloods, so I'll get the confirmation this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Wish- l am still rooting for you. I am praying

Went to L & D and was told that l was having some silent contractions and baby has to come out before my uterus raptures. I was to have a scheduled c section this Friday at 38 wks but my baby wanted to come earlier. Born at 37wks 3 days at 7lbs. Healthy as can be. I am so grateful. Meet Eliana Hera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->