TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

southerngal2

Reaction score
With all the threads going on about what to do to get pregnant, what to eat, what to use, what not to eat. I haven't seen one on prayer.

I'd like to start a thread where we can post our requests and pray for each other.

I think prayer is one of the most important things to do while trying to conceive.

If anyone would like prayer please post in this thread, I'll make sure to pray for you! Please remember me also in your prayers!

:friends:

I always pray for my BnB sisters! :hugs: Could always use prayers for God's will to be done and the patience to wait! xx

Yes. I often feel that in our prayers for a child we often forget to pray for patience. I will add that to mine and extend it out to all of you.

i love this thread!please pray for me!:flower:and ill keep you in mine!:happydance:

I would like to pray for never ending pma so I can help support my bnb girls!

I will be blessed when the time is rignt [-o<

For all those in ttc, and bnb'ers.....a silent prayer [-o<

Thank you :flower:

Ladies, I pray everyday that this month will be mine..I think I'm being tested though as I didn't ov last month or this month.:cry:

[-o< I pray for the Lord to bless all ladies ttc, that we will be fruitful soon & receive our gift from the Father Almighty. Please remember me in your prayers.x[-o<

I pray for all of you ladies, and I thank you for your prayers.

Deuteronomy 30:9, “the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as He delighted in your fathers.

May God bless you for beginning this thread and to all the BNB'ers out there looking for prayer, I will pray for you just as I pray for myself. Its funny how when you want something so bad, you somehow forget about others who are struggling with the same issue(s) you are. I am guilty of this! Sorry my sisters. I will definitely make it my business to pray for you all and I pray you too can put me into your prayers. Thanks and may God continue blessing us!!! Amen.

I would like send a prayer of thanks today!

I would like to thank every lady on bnb who has supported me so far on my ttc journey and who will continue to do so in future....I would also like to say thanks for being given the opportunity to speak with such lovely ladies and for also been given the chance to support them on their own personal journey too!

I have faith and believe you will bestow upon us the gift we so desire exactly when the time is right and not a moment before!

Dear you in the sky, up there. I pray for patience and understanding that you will give me whet I want when I am ready and what I need in the meantime xx

We work too hard on TTC, temp charting, eating healthy, ect and we forget that God is the center, above and beyond all this, one who makes miracles......we just have to be patient and count our blessings, my prayersgo out to all of you heart and soul for a miracle to come. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I would like to pray for every one ttc and hope everyone will the same for me
I pray for a healthy baby for all of you wonderful ladies
I pray that god gives me patients, and teaches me to trust and believe when our time is right it will happen and thank god everyday for my wonderful husband and family and hope and pray that I can make my amazing husband a daddy!

I also pray that I can start praying more often and I am thankful for this post which makes me realize I do need to pray and be thankful :)

I'm so glad that you like this thread!
It feels great to be able to pray together! Knowing I have you ladies praying for me makes this a lot easier to deal with.

Dear Lord

I lift to you all the ladies who are ttc and/or recovering from losses including myself and I pray that you will shine your light on each one of us and bless us with our miracle soon and patience in the meantime. I ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen

I will pray for you all as well and keep me in your prayers too :hugs: have faith girls and its when god wants us to have we will have. it's all in his plans

thank you for starting this thread hun, and for all the prayers shared so far :hugs:

Father God, I thank you for all you have provided for me in your wisdom. I ask you bless me with the knowledge and understanding that YOU have a plan mightier than my own, and you always give me what I need, not always what I want. I pray that you grant us all the ability to have faith in you even when we question you. You know what is best for us. if you take us to it, you will take us through it. I pray for peace in our aching hearts lord.

Amen

Today I would like to pray for everlasting faith:

I pray for everlasting faith for the ladies ttc ~ may they have the faith to keep ttc each cycle and put faith into achieving their dream!

I pray for everlasting faith for the ladies who have angel babies ~ may they have faith that they will one day hold a child so precious and sweet in their arms

and personally I would like to ask for everlasting faith in that my dream will become my life and into my life I will bring a beautiful baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->