TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Ladies can i plse ask you all to keep my dh in ur prayers, as sum of u know he has his final exams the next 2 days :flower:

Ladies can i plse ask you all to keep my dh in ur prayers, as sum of u know he has his final exams the next 2 days :flower:

Dear Lord, Please be with Sparklegirl's DH as he takes his exams. Help him stay calm and help bring to his mind the things he needs to remember. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Hey Ladies, hows my prayer peeps doing :flower:
Im such a nervous wreck today, but i know im not alone coz God is with me &
i have the amazing support of my prayer peeps.

Have a blessed day ladies :hugs:

Sparkle,
No need to be nervous. Everything will go fine.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;he will never let the righteous fall.

Lord please be with Sparklegirl and her DH over the next few days and support them though this important time in their life!

Dear Lord,

I pray for Sparklegirl and her DH as he takes his exams. Be with them and grant them your peace. Continue to look over Madly and her little bean and keep them happy and healthy.
Thank you for being with me and helping me through the first few days of my 2WW. I pray that this is my month to be blessed with a child, but that if it is not my time that I will be blessed with patience and understanding.
Amen

I just wanted to thank everyone who has prayed for me and my family! I really felt your prayers when my mom was in the hospital and they worked, because at her follow up appointment yesterday the doc said she doesn't have COPD. So thank your for your prayers. :flower:

Heavenly Father, We are so thankful for all our many blessings in our lives, including BnB. Please help Sparklegirl and her dh during this time in their lives. And please help everyone who is trying on this prayer thread to get their bfps and babies soon. Please help us to be familiar with our cycles and do all that we can to ttc. Please watch over our families and friends and our husbands and lift our burdens. Amen.

i have my doctors appt. where i find out my test results on thursday. if all goes well...and all my levels are good, and my dh's sperm count is good...i'll be starting clomid and we'll be on the road to getting that BFP. please pray for me. I know that the Lord is with me and I already have this peace inside me that it is all going to work out, but I feel there is never enough prayer...so if you all don't mind =)
thanks ladies. God Bless you all!

Lord please watch over Born2BeAMommy and her DH as they go for there tests results on thursday.....please make her fruitful and give her the gift of life!

Dear Lord,
Thank you for answering the prayers of those on this prayer thread. Thank you for Born2BeAMommy and her DH that you will perfect that which concerns them & the peace she feels only YOU will sustain that peace. And for all of us on this TTC prayer thread Help us to Always remain thankful for all you do & for the testimonies that abound. And for MADLYTTC ..thank you Lord for fulfilling ur promise & keeping her & little beanie. IJN Amen

Dear God and wonderful BnB:flower: friends, thank you so much for being there for me through the past month, things have been getting better and better each day, mom has only a few more chemo therapy sessions left and dad is healing too, many thanks to the lovely ladies here who take the time to think and help others in each and every way. I pray for all of your wishes to come true! Love you all dearly! :hugs:

Oh Mighty Lord, thank you for all the blessings you have given us, all the opportunities that you have presented to us, and thank you for Your love! I pray for all the BnB girls that are struggling with trying to get pregnant, I pray You will bless them with healthy babies, I pray for all the women who are struggling with their pregnancies, that You will help them through this journey, I pray for all the women that have had losses, may they grow in strength from their experiences, find comfort in Your love through family and support, and continue on Your path.

thanks for your prayers ladies. i will update you after my doc's appnt. tomorrow! God bless you all and may your pregnancies and journies to pregnancy be blessed and held in God's love and security. He is so great and so good and is to be praised daily for everything he gives us.

I just wanted to let you lovely ladies know your prayers worked!! My ultrasound results came back completly normal no fibroids or abnormalities to be found!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Ruskie---that's wonderful news! I knew God would hear our prayers!

Trying--That's good to hear about your family. Will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Ruskie-- That's FANTASTIC! :wohoo:
Madly-- I saw about a week ago that you had fallen pregnant, but i never told you CONGRATS!! That it truly wonderful news. I hope God blesses you will a happy and healthy nine months!!

All of you ladies are in my thoughts and prayers!! Please pray that this will FINALLY be our month! I really thought that last month we'd get our bfp! But the witch showed up! SO please, Lord, let the wait be over!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->