TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Really needing prayer for uplifting my spirits.

My Dr said it's time for me to see a FS. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. Ordered tests for both me and my husband. Praying that everything is ok.

Oh Southerngal, I know we all want to have natural conception, but it doesn't mean you're not meant to get pregnant! Follow your heart, that's where God is! I'll pray that the right decision is made with the right doctors to bring you and DH a beautiful healthy baby!

Dear God thank you for my sweet friends here on BnB and many thanks to Southern Gal who started this prayer thread! Bless you all and may all your wishes come true! :flower:

Lord I pray for Southern! Please help her on her journey to become a mummy!

Dear Lord,
I pray for all of us struggling with TTC. Be with us and let us know your peace in this difficult time of waiting for our babies. Help Southern Gal with her visit to the FS, and help her be blessed with a pregnancy soon.
Amen

Dear lord please let southern's visit and time with her FS short and sweet and that she has a miracle on the way in the next few cycles . :hugs:

Dear God, just wanted to thank you for everything. Thank you for welcoming more ladies on this thread because it is the best one!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for being there for me on this very difficult journey. I have felt you by my side everyday. I know you have been leading me down this path, and that I have been walking with you every step of the way. I know that you helped get me here, and that with the clomid and different remedies you have made available and made me aware to that i have the tools you want me to have and use to make this baby. Thank you Lord. I put all my trust is you alone.

Thank you for your prayers and I will continue to pray for all of you! "Ask and it shall be given unto you"

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the many things you bless us all with. Help us to remember that you show your goodness in many ways and to understand that the waiting we are doing is part of your greater plan.
Amen

Everyone please say a huge prayer for my brother in law Josh he just headed to Afghanstan this past weekend and has already served in Iraq .
Dearl lord please keep josh and all others serving our countries for freedom in far away places safe and bring them home in one piece Amen:hugs:

I would like a prayer for me and my husband! I will also pray for everyone else here. God has a plan for everything and I agree that prayer is very important while trying. He is great and will bless all of us when the time is right. :dust:

Dear Heavenly Father, Please take MrsGax and her DH into your loving care. Help them to conceive their first child, a product of their love and commitment to one another, to bring up in your glory and grace! I pray this in your holy name, Amen!

Dear God, help me to be patient. Help me to understand that all things come to pass by YOUR will. Bless this union and this womb father. Amen.

Praying for all of you here and could use some myself. Had my tubes tied 16 years ago when i turned 21 and have regretted it ever since! Been praying alone for another baby for 16 years and I need help. I know my chances are not as good as others here, but I know with God all things are possible. Thank You!

Weaving faith Lord for the ladies on this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->