TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear Lord

Please watch over and give all the ladies on this forum the strength and courage to continue ttc please bless them with their bpf's.

I thank you so much for blessing me and answering my prayers, I love you lord and I put my trust in you please lord let my baby stick and have a healthy and happy pregnancy I am scared lord please watch over me and protect me and my baby.

I trust in you and love you lord in yur name I pray

Amen

Dear Lord,

Thank you for a new week and thank you because the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short....Lord our expectations shall not be cut short. I believe your word that you commanded us to be fruitful and to multiply (after our own kind) this is your will. Lord i speak concerning this ladies on this thread ttcing now, that our bodies will respond to your Holy Word to be fruitful & multiply, we will not be anxious. When it is our TIME Lord, nothing will stand in the way of us receiving our bfps and healthy children in the long run. thank Lord in Jesus Name

Father, thank you for mum2miller & DH, continue to be with them at this time & for the comfort which only your Spirit can give them.

Also for the ladies who have little beanies growing in them, Lord grant them strength and a healthy pregnancy to full term. Please dear Lord let us not experience losses anymore Exo 23:26 says none shall miscarry for you will fulfill the number of our days..Amen

Lord,
Please let everything be ok at my ultrasound tomorrow.
I've been nervous lately and I know I need to put everything in Your hands Lord.

Lord, please let my thoughts be true. Please let this be our time. We have been waiting for 2 years, and I trust that you have a plan for us... but please let this be our chance! Please be with the ladies of bnb, as well! We have all been trying to hard! Please bless us.

Ladies, if you would, please say a little prayer. We are starting to lose hope.

On a non-TTC related note, could I please ask that everyone say a little prayer from my best friend's family. Her nine year old brother, Robert, was riding on a motorcycle with his father, Mark. A truck pulled out in front of them, and Robert passed away. Mark is still in critical condition. Please pray that Mark recovers, and that the family be comforted by God's love in this time of need. Thank you to all!

Sending prayers to all the ladies that are testing this week. Also would like to say a special prayer for Can't Waits friends family.
Please also give encouragement and strength to all the ladies TTC. Please comfort the LTTC and let them know when it is their time they will get their bfp. You have a plan for all of us and we need to trust and be patient to see how that plan works out. thank you lord for all the BFP's that we do have and please be with each and every one of those ladies during their 9 month journey. Be with Southern at her scan tomorrow and give her peace that her baby is fine.
Thank you lord.
Amen

Lord please be with all the ladies who are testing this week and watch over southern when she goes for her scan today. I pray Poco`s beanie is sticky and also that you watch over her to ensure she has a H&H 9months.

we cant wait I am saying a special prayer for your best friends family!

Lord I also wish to say a personal prayer of `thanks`. I am embracing every minute of my pregnancy and I am very happy. I believe things will turn a corner for me and DH and I always have faith that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We are patient but we also worry, I know you are with us and that you will steer us in the right direction and that our time will come. In the meantime please give us the strength to continue to support each other and our little family.

Dear Lord I ask you to give comfort to Can't Wait's friends during this difficult time. Help them to take strength that Robert is with You. If it is Your will for Robert's father, help him to recovery quickly and fully. Bless Robert's mother with strength and faith. May Robert's family be reminded that our time on earth is but a speck of dust in the sands of time and that one day we'll all be united in Your Glory!

May you bless us all who are TTC to be given a child of our own. May You bless those that are carrying a precious little life with a healthy pregnancy and birth. All good things we pray in Your Name, Amen.

Dear Lord, please comfort Robert's family and give them the fortitude to deal with this horrible loss. May You also heal his Father from is injuries.

Father Lord, please be with Southern as she goes for her scan. May You continue to guide and keep her and her baby

Please be with everyone on this thread in their various stages in their cycle....for those waiting to test, may You let this be their month....for those about to try, may You ensure that all that has to happen does happen to ensure they do conceive....and for those already pregnant, may You continue to bless and keep them safe and sound.

I would like to commit my ongoing IVF treatment into Your Hands and implore You to bless us with success first try.

Thank You Jesus for always listening to us....being there for us.....blessing us. Thank You Lord.

May I ask for some prayers? I learned some of my hormones are off and it's affecting TTC. :( I'm trying really hard to have faith and trust it to God's hands.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for Madly's and all of the other BFPs on this thread. Please watch over their pregnancies and comfort and strengthen the moms to be. Please comfort Robert's family at this time and help Mark recover from his accident. Please bless Southern at her scan, that she may feel comforted and protected and all will go well. Please help those of us still TTC, and help our bodies to cooperate and function as necessary to ensure we get our BFPs. We pray to be able to each bring a chlid into this world and ask that You will guide us and bless us on this journey. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Lord, we are sending a prayer to we can't wait bestfriend's family, be with them at this hard time.

And Almighty Father, be with Southerngal at her scan today, continue to keep and protect every ladies on bnb with a healthy pregnancy & healthy babies. For those of us still believing, keep us and let your promises manifest in our lives in due course, Amen.

Lord,

I pray that today you will hear my prayers and forgive me for my selfishness but I am having difficulty accepting that my dreams of motherhood are in Your hands and You will bless me as and in accordance with Your plans.

I am feeling lonely today as sometimes I get overcome with sadness and jealousy for others even though I am so happy that they have been blessed by You. I know that this is the wrong way to think about this and I pray that you will grant me the patience to have faith in Your plan and wait until Your time is right.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Laura we all have those feelings and we all need to pray for patience. It seems like everywhere I turn all I see are pregnant ladies and every time I talk to another friend it seems they are expecting too! Life is so unfair sometimes or so that is how we see it. You are right it is not on our terms when things will happen it is on God's terms. Your dream of becoming a Mommy will happen, just continue to trust and have faith that God has a plan just for you. I'm sorry your feeling down.:hugs:

Dear Lord,
Please be with Laura today and help lift her spirits reassuring her that she will one day hold her very own baby in her arms when the time is right. Please ease her pain of the TTC journey and help keep her spirits high and PMA up.
In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

Thank you so much for this!:hugs:

Lord, thank you for the blessings that you have showered on the ladies of this thread, and on BNB. Every single bfp is desperately wanted and loved. Please continue to bless us and hold us in your loving embrace. We ask for strength, guidance, and patience in your name Lord. We praise your name, and rejoice in your love. Watch over Southern today Lord, keep her baby safe. Please watch over We can't wait's friend's family and be with them during this difficult time. Amen.

Thank you so much ladies for your prayers.
It feels so good to come on here and see that there are so many people praying for me.
It really makes me feel better about everything.

:hug:

Hello ladies,

I was wondering if I could join your prayer group. I just had a TR (tubal reversal). I will not TTC until December or January. But I love to pray and can pray and cheer you all on if you don't mind.

Oh, my name is Karen and DH is Gregory. I have 2 kids from previous relationships. My Dh does not have any children.

Be blessed,

Karen

God,

Please bless Southergal to have a happy and healthy 9 months that will turn in to a happy and healthy baby.

Please also bless Allie84 that the hormones will no longer hinder her TTC. That she will hold on to your words, Lord.

God I asked you you blessed all the soon to be mothers on this forum with healthy babies. Bless all those that are TTC that they will get a BFP soon.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen

Dear Lord, I pray that you give the ladies of this board the strength to carry on and do your will. Please be with the ladies who have already received their :bfp:s and let them have a continued happy and healthy pregnancy. Lord, please let us not be mistaken in our hopes. Please, let this be our time! Please let the wait be over! Thank you for the many blessings we have been given!
Please continue to bless Robert's family. Please give them strength! Thank you for helping Mark. Please let him continue to recover. For these many blessings, we thank you. Amen.

:wave: Welcome Ready!!!
We can't wait I'm so pleased that your friend is doing better. I will continue to keep them in my prayers.
Allie Good luck! I hope they get your hormones worked out. Good Luck.!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"