TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Just a little update on that, for those of you ladies who may be wondering:
Robert's funeral will be on Monday... I'm going to need strength for that! I can't even imagine!
Mark (his father) finally opened his eyes! He still hasn't moved anything except for his eyes. Right now, he is paralyzed. He is responsive though... He can answer questions by blinking twice for yes and once for no. They are doing x-rays on his neck and back to see the entent of his injuries. Praying that he won't have permanent paralysis.

Thank you everyone for your prayers for them. It really touches my heart. I have said a little prayer for each of you. Thank you so very much.

You're always welcome Ready4more.....

Thank you Lord for all the ladies on this thread and for been good to each and everyone one of us, not witholding your blessings from us.

I thought this was a nice prayer to share on IPIL Day (International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day) I Know Miller is my Angel and i Know Hes watching over me Every Day.

May the angels keep you til morning.
May they guide you through the night.
May they comfort all your sorrows.
May they help you win the fight.
May they keep watch on your soul.
May they show you better ways.
May they guard you while you're sleeping.
May they see you through your days.

May they show you new hopes.
May they still your every doubt.
May they calm your every fear.
May they hear you when you shout.

May the angels keep you til morning.
More than this I cannot pray.
And if the angels ever fail you.
Then may God be there that day.

~ Author Unknown
Prayers Angel

We Lit this Candle for you tonight Miller, we hope you like it and know how much we think about you every single moment of everyday day. We love you so much. As always you are the stars shining over us and tonight we lit your candle to shine as brightly as you do in the sky xxx
https://b.imagehost.org/t/0088/DSCF0649.jpg

Please keep me and baby in your prayers.
The Dr called yesterday and said the ultrasound found a subchorionic hematoma.
I have gotten mixed information on this and it may or may not increase my risk for miscarriage.

Please pray that my baby stays safe in my womb for the next nine months and is born healthy. And that the subchorionic hematoma is gone by the next ultrasound.

Oh Southern i am sorry you have received this news, I will keep you and your little baby even more in my prayers than usual. I truly pray that by your next ultrasound the hematoma is gone and you are able to enjoy the rest of you 9 Months with no scares what so ever. xx

Welcome ready4onemore :hugs:

We cant wait so pleased your friends dad has turned a corner and I pray he has a speedy recovery.

Southern hon so sorry to hear about the haematoma found on your u/s.....I will pray for you and your little beanie and also hope it has gone by the time you have your next u/s :hugs:

Mum2Miller I love your candle arrangement :cry: I will pray for Miller and his little angel friends and I will also pray you get welcome news this month :)

Lord I pray for all my bnb Ladies esp the Ladies on this thread. I pray that you offer your support, guidance and above all your love no matter where we are in our journey through life. I know TTC is always an important topic in our prayers here on bnb but I also know that whilst each of us strive in our own way to become parents we also have personal and individual difficulties which we also face in other aspects of our life so today it is for this that I say a special prayer. Help us all to achieve our personal goals in other aspects of our life so we can fulfil our full potential when our time comes to be parents.

I am so happy Lord that you have given me the chance to be a mummy again and as you know Oliver lights up my life. I am not a greedy person and truly my only goal in life is to have a happy family home and give everything I possiblly can to my children, as you know this most often than not means I go without. Me and DH are not naturally lucky people and whilst I believe we need to make our own luck in life I also refuse to give up on the believe that things will get better for us in life. I know me and DH have made many mistakes in our life together but we are truly committed to our Children and I am asking for your help and guidance in helping us achieve this goal. I`m not sure which road to take at this difficult time in our lifes I only know I want to achieve a solution before our Little One is born. I want to wrap our children in a secure and happy home environment and I know we must achieve this one goal before we can ensure this!

Lord please look down on us and help us on this particular Journey!

I have added the above to my prayer list. I love hearing praise reports
Do anyone have a praise report that they want to share?

Oh Southern, I've said a prayer for you and your baby. I do hope that everything turns out well. Have faith, sweetie.

Thank you for your kindness, Madly. I've said a prayer for you and your LO, as well.

May the Lord continue to bless us!!!

Praise God. I have become pregnant one year after miscarrying. My faith slowly rebuilt this past month and I truly know God will bless us greatly this time around.

Please pray for us that our pregnancy will have a happy ending.. and God bless you all. xxx

Hey Ladies, i found these beautiful prayers :flower:

To get Pregnant
Mother of Christ, you know, as no other mother can, the high dignity of motherhood. You know how immensely great is the privilege to call into this world a tiny soul destined to praise God forever in heaven. This is the privilege I now seek, Mary!

Confidently I beg you to assist me, for I know that motherhood is so precious in your sight. And confidently too, I hope for this blessing through your divine Son, since Jesus is the lover of the little children and has said that we should allow them to come to Him.

It is for this blessing that I beg you to join to my petitions your own holy intercession, that I might be privileged to bring to Jesus a little one such as He so dearly loves, that He may bless it, that He may bless me, also, in my motherhood, and that He may then make us both grow in the wonders of His Divine Life.
Mother of Mothers, Pray for me!

For a Successful Pregnancy
Powerful is your intercession with God, Mary, for you are his mother. Tender , too, is your love for us, for you are our mother. Confidently , then, I come to you as a child, poor and needy, to seek your aid and protection. In every trial of motherhood, I beg your aid. For the grace of a happy delivery, I come to you. For your holy assistance in guarding and directing each tiny soul with which God entrusts me, I call to you. In every sorrow that comes to me in my motherhood, I confide in you.

That I may have strength to bear cheerfully all the pains and hardships of motherhood, I lean on you. That the sweetness of motherhood may not through my neglect be embittered in later years by pains of regret, I trust in you.
That the will of God may always be fulfilled in me through each act of my motherhood, little and great, I beg your aid. Never forsake me dear Mother, my hope, my consolation, my confidence, and my trust, but ever be at my side to aid and protect me, your needy child. Amen.
Mother of Love, of Sorrow, and of Mercy, Pray for us!

Praise God. I have become pregnant one year after miscarrying. My faith slowly rebuilt this past month and I truly know God will bless us greatly this time around.

Please pray for us that our pregnancy will have a happy ending.. and God bless you all. xxx

CONGRATS :happydance:

I have gotten mixed information on this and it may or may not increase my risk for miscarriage.

Please pray that my baby stays safe in my womb for the next nine months and is born healthy. And that the subchorionic hematoma is gone by the next ultrasound.

God,
We come against this illness in Jesus name. We ask for your healing and that the next ultrasound will show no such thing. God we ask that you keep you hand on this child and protect him/her in Jesus name. God we trust you.

Amen

Praying for healing southerngal!

Congrats Hopeful!!!!!

Dear Lord, Your word declares that by the sripes of Jesus we were whole, Lord i join my faith wit Southerngal & every other lady on this thread, we believe all things are possible and that southerngal & baby will be WHOLE & HEALED in Jesus name, by her next scan, a new report will be received in Jesus name.

And for Hopeful, thank u Lord & Congrats to u.

Southern that is so scary :hugs: I will most def keep you and your baby in my prayers. I did a little research and it said not to let yourself get dehydrated and you should take it extra easy! I hope things work out for the best. Stay positive and keep you PMA up! God will take care of you and your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->