TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Southern is healed and made whole in Jesus name Amen. Thank you Jesus

Thanks again for your prayers ladies.
I'm sitting here in tears reading them. I truly believe that God hears us and I will be healed and my baby will be fine.

Dear Lord,

I pray for Southern and her baby that you will hold them in your hand, keep them safe and make them healthy.

Please help and protect all the ladies on this thread and all who use this website. I pray that you will give them peace and understanding.

Lord I pray, also, that you will help and bless me this month. I pray that you will hear my prayers and will answer the questions in my heart. I am your instrument Lord and I pray that you will use me in whatever way you feel is fitting.

In Jesus name, Lord please protect all women everywhere who are in need and send your loving spirit to all those who feel alone.

Amen

God,

Please bless each and everyone woman on this forum. God for those that are expecting please protect them and their babies. For those that are trying God please let them hold on to your words. God bless the women who are TTC with a blessing from above. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

To God be the Glory.

Lord, please be with the ladies on this forum! Please be with those who have already gotten their BFPs and let them continue to have a happy and healthy nine months. Please be with those of us who have not yet received our postives. Please give us the strength to carry on, until it is our time for motherhood.

Dear Lord, please let us be right in our thoughts. Please let us not be mistaken. If this is not our time for a pregnancy, please don't give us all of these symptoms. My OH and I are going crazy with thoughts. If we aren't pregnant, please let my :af: arrive, so that we can try again for another cycle. Please Lord, hear my prayers. Amen.

Lord please with DH today as he struggles at work. It seems so unfair DH has been treated in such a way and when it came to the crunch he just couldnt do what was required. This is hardly suprising considering the treatment he has endured and I know he feels he has let Me, Oliver and beanie baby down :cry: I have faith things will get better for us and that there will be other opportunities for DH but he is fast losing confidence in himself as a provider for his family. It upsets me so much because DH is truly a trier and I know all he ever does is try to provide adequately for us. Please give me the strength to help support him during this difficult time and please guide us on the right path to achieving our one goal

Amen

Ladies, I am cautiously announcing that I got a :bfp: this morning. I have never gotten one before, in our two years of trying.
Thank you, Lord. Thank you so much for answering my prayers. Thank you for comforting me and loving me all of my life-- and thank you for blessing me today. Please let this be a sticky. Please let me carry a full and healthy nine months.
Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me the ladies on this forum site. Without their love and support, I don't think this would have ever happened.
Please be with Madly's OH today, and give him strength. Please help them on their path, and guide them where you want them to go.
Please bless the ladies on this site who are still trying to get pregnant. Please give them strength to wait for your timing. Amen!
Ladies, God grants miracles everyday. He loves us!

Lord please give me the strength and patience I so badly need to deal with life in general until dh comes home on friday. Please help all my pain to go away so I can focus on dd and take care of her the way she deserves and needs. Lord I understand this was not our month and I am trusting in you to give us the gift of life when it is our time. Lord please give me the patience I need to wait. Please help me be to understand why I am not being given a preceptorship yet. Lord give me the patience I need to wait for the right one to come along(lord please don't make me wait much longer.). Lord please help with the stress around the house and let us figure out our financial challenges right now. Please help us figure out how we are going to afford Alida's $500 synergist shots for the next 5-6 months. Lord I know with you all things are possible but right now I am asking for strength and understanding.
Lord please be with Southern and keep her and her baby safe. Please let her next scan be fine and have no evidence of any problems.
Lord please be with Madly and her dh. Please show them the strength and courage and understanding that they need. Please help her dh to find a means to provide for his family. Lord please help them to keep the faith in this time of need. Please keep madly and her baby safe and healthy as well.
Lord thank you for blessing Can't wait with life. Please keep her and her new baby safe and healthy and please lord let her pregnancy be without challenges or problems.
Lord I ask that you be with all the ladies TTC and help them know that when it is their time to be blessed you WILL bless them with life. Lord please be with Isi this month during her IVF treatments and if it is your will please bless her with life this cycle. Lord with you all things are possible and I know you will do what is right for her and for all the ladies/families TTC.
Lord I ask this in your name,
Amen

Dear Lord, we would like to commit Southern and her baby into Your healing hands. You have said that by Your stripes, we are healed. Father Lord, please heal Southern's baby and by the time of the next ultrasound, may her baby be in perfect health.

Dear Jesus, please be with Sweet Alida and her family and may You please bless them physically, financially and spiritually. May You please continue to provide for Alida's healthcare, and bless Sweet with the preceptorship.

Thank You for the recent :bfp:s, may You keep them safe and their babies healthy. Thank You also for the other pregnant ladies. May there be no miscarriage experienced in this thread, in Jesus' name.

We pray for Madly's husband. May You please be with him in the workplace and let everything work out well for Him.

I continue to commit into Your hands my ongoing IVF treatment, and implore You to make everything work out well. May we not have any reason to undergo this treatment a second time, in Jesus' name!

Please be with all the ladies on this thread who are TTC. May You please bless everyone with wonderful pregnancies soon.

Amen.

Blessed be the Lord that Can't Wait has her BFP and is growing a life inside her! I also pray that Your healing hands will touch the lives of so many, esp Southerngal, Alida, Madly's family and all others. Be with us, guide us, give us strength and patience! In all good things, we pray in Your Name!

I don't want anyone to think I left this thread but due to a snoopy coworker I had to change my user name which consisted my real name and b.c you can do a search of key words, I can't even type that now but to those who might be a little familiar of my previous posts, I hope you recognize my signature even though I ever so slightly changed it.

Lord, Please be with Madly's husband and send him peace. Please give him the strength to continue with his job and support his family.

Please be with Isi and her husband through the IVF and let there be no reason to repeat it.

Please help Sweet thru this trying time. Help them financially find a way to provide medical supplies for their daughter.

Please Lord here laura's prayer and bless her with a baby soon.

Thank you Lord for blessing we can't wait, please keep her and her baby healthy.

In Jesus name I pray.

Lord I thank you for allowing me to be in the company of (if only virtually)such wonderful ladies who are truly supportive and inspirational :hugs: We all have personnel struggles in life but to know I have such amazing support makes me feel like I could almost achieve anything!

Gosh Lord i need your help at the moment, everyday is such a struggle without my little boy. Im so thankful you blessed my sister with her healthy baby but please try and help them realise that its very hard for us to cope with their happiness when i am so sad. Please give me the strength to not be so selfish and to accept your doings. Please bless my husband and i with the precious gift of a baby again soon, the pain everyday of negative tests is heartbreaking for both of us who so long to be parents. Please lord i ask this in your name

Lord please strengthen mum2miller and her dh at this hard time, give them your grace to continue to look up to you for you will make their joy complete. Also Lord be with madlyttc's husband, cause your face to shine upon them.

Also Lord be with Isibuttercup & her husband during this process of IVF because we are aware that only you can complete any process (Lord God you are the Beginning and the End). For all the rest of the ladies on this thread/bnb be with us at every stage of life we find ourselves (those pregnant right now & those soon to be)

Please Lord help me not to be anxious as i look forward to testing next week, let me find your peace that transcends all Human understanding, I will not rely on medication (as it as failed several times) but on your WORD. By d stripes of Jesus i declare that i am healed, there is no Antiphosphilipid syndrome in my body, blood clot normally in Jesus mighty name so that when the baby implants it will receive adequate supply as you intended, hormones i speak to you, sufficient supply to allow the placenta to develop at the right time and adequate support for the baby for the duration. Also Lord my hubby desires Twins, and i join my faith with him, compensate us for the 10 losses we have experienced. AMEN.

Lord please strengthen mum2miller and her dh at this hard time, give them your grace to continue to look up to you for you will make their joy complete. Also Lord be with madlyttc's husband, cause your face to shine upon them.

Also Lord be with Isibuttercup & her husband during this process of IVF because we are aware that only you can complete any process (Lord God you are the Beginning and the End). For all the rest of the ladies on this thread/bnb be with us at every stage of life we find ourselves (those pregnant right now & those soon to be)

Please Lord help me not to be anxious as i look forward to testing next week, let me find your peace that transcends all Human understanding, I will not rely on medication (as it as failed several times) but on your WORD. By d stripes of Jesus i declare that i am healed, there is no Antiphosphilipid syndrome in my body, blood clot normally in Jesus mighty name so that when the baby implants it will receive adequate supply as you intended, hormones i speak to you, sufficient supply to allow the placenta to develop at the right time and adequate support for the baby for the duration. Also Lord my hubby desires Twins, and i join my faith with him, compensate us for the 10 losses we have experienced. AMEN.

God I join in agreement with her right now. You said where two or more agree there you will be. In Jesus name amen.

Hey girls, thought I'd share my story...

My husband and I have been really praying to have a baby this month. Since he goes to school and works full time, during the year he's gone for the majority of the day, so we have been really wanting a summer baby. I also looked up on the calendar and saw that if I got pregnant this month, it would be due near my birthday, which would make it really special for me.

A few days ago, I could feel my period coming. This, combined with the complete lack of symptoms, made me sure it wasn't going to happen this month. If it didn't, I had decided to take a break for a few months.

I started praying nonstop. No matter what I was doing, I was constantly praying. I so wanted this baby, and I prayed that God could have it in his will to bless me with it this month.

Last night I got so sick. I went to the grocery store and felt very nauseous and wondered if maybe I could be pregnant. I really felt like my period was coming, had that "gushy" feeling. This morning I woke up really early and kept praying through the sick feeling. Then, six hours later, still praying, I took a test.

It was a :bfp:

:dance:

hey girls, thought i'd share my story...

My husband and i have been really praying to have a baby this month. Since he goes to school and works full time, during the year he's gone for the majority of the day, so we have been really wanting a summer baby. I also looked up on the calendar and saw that if i got pregnant this month, it would be due near my birthday, which would make it really special for me.

A few days ago, i could feel my period coming. This, combined with the complete lack of symptoms, made me sure it wasn't going to happen this month. If it didn't, i had decided to take a break for a few months.

I started praying nonstop. No matter what i was doing, i was constantly praying. I so wanted this baby, and i prayed that god could have it in his will to bless me with it this month.

Last night i got so sick. I went to the grocery store and felt very nauseous and wondered if maybe i could be pregnant. I really felt like my period was coming, had that "gushy" feeling. This morning i woke up really early and kept praying through the sick feeling. Then, six hours later, still praying, i took a test.

It was a :bfp:

:dance:

congrats sweety !!!!

Healthy, happy 9 mnths

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g