TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Congrats Mommywishes... pray for a happy healthy stressfree nine months

Heavenly Father thank you for all the wonderful ladies on this thread :winkwink:.Guide us all with our various problems, concerns & wishes, help us to make the right choices & decisions whatever they may be.
Lord I pray that u will be with dh while his away, let these 2 weeks fly by so that he will be home soon, also pray that u answer our prayers Lord coz only You know our hearts desire Amen.

Ladies you are all im my prayers always :flower:

"No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it." 1 COR 10:13

We must have faith and trust in God, if we worry, we're lacking trust. But if we have faith, during the worst of times, God will not give us more than we can endure, there will always be an end to our trials. Look to Him for strength my sisters!

God,

We give you glory for MommyWishes4 BFP. We thank you for it and ask that you will give her a healthy nine months that will result into a healty baby. We ask that you protect her and her unborn child. Thank you Lord.

Bless all the ladies on this forum who trying to conceive, give them strenght and let them lean on your word.

We will praise you forever.

Amen.

God,

We give you glory for MommyWishes4 BFP. We thank you for it and ask that you will give her a healthy nine months that will result into a healty baby. We ask that you protect her and her unborn child. Thank you Lord.

Bless all the ladies on this forum who trying to conceive, give them strenght and let them lean on your word.

We will praise you forever.

Amen.

Thank you so much for that! It meant a lot. :hugs:

Oh Father almighty please have mercy and bless everyone of my sisters here on BnB with children. You know how great the desire to have strong healthy babies is for each one of us. Please oh Father bless us with children. Amen.

Pray for me aswell girls I'll keep you in my prayers!! God bless us all with children!!!

Thank You Jesus for blessing Mommywishes with a :bfp:. You are truly the God of miracles and we pray that You bless her with a happy and healthy 8+ months. I commit all the ladies on this thread to You today and ask You to please meet every one of us at our points of need.

Amen.

congrats! I truely am happy for you and I am happy your "plan" is working for you.

Please forgive me for being selfishly sad for me and other ladies on here for our "plan" not working out :cry: Somedays life just doesn't seem fair.

Lord please help me to stop being selfish and to learn that when our time is right is when we will be blessed with a baby. Please help me to learn patience and also to help me to live in the moment and stop obsessing with TTC and enjoy what is right in from of me. Lord please be with all the ladies that have been blessed and keep them healthy and happy. Lord please be with those of us still TTC and teach us patience and give us peace with the blessing we have in our life. Lord be with Isi and the other ladies that are currently undergoing treatments for their blessing and please if it is your will Lord let it work the first go around. I ask this in your name,
Amen

Sorry about the earlier post I should remove it but don't know how. I am just having a bad day ladies. I am sorry if I made anyone that is "expecting" feel bad that was NOT my intentions. I am very happy for all of my bnb friends that get their BFP's...Honest! I guess during this journey your going to have your ups and downs and I have to put my trust in the Lord that he will provide when the time is right. Sorry again if I hurt anyone. :cry:

I'm having a rough day, girls...bad news from the doctor, bad news regarding my mom's health...all in all, it's been sucky. :cry: I'm trying to have faith all will be okay...it's really hard. I'd appreciate any prayers for my family at this time. :hugs:

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the BFPs on this thread and for the love and support amongst us on BnB. Please help those of us pregnant to have a healthy 9 months and bless those of us still trying with strength and patience. Please protect and watch over us and our families. In the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen

I don't think anyone feels bad Alida. We all have those days. :hugs:

BTW, I just noticed this was moved to groups? :shrug:

Dont feel bad girls we all go through that ""bad :growlmad: "" day, & thats what this group is for, not just for all the ""good :happydance:"" days but esp
when we feel down & given up :cry: but thats when we need the support of all the lovely ladies on this thread to pray & encourage us :hugs:
So if u have a bad day, just say so & we will support u coz we all go through it !!!!

Sweet, there is no need to apologize. You just let all your feelings out and that is part of what this group is for. We are all here to help one another and to pray for one another when it is needed.

:hugs:

:hugs: Alida
It is probably the hardest thing as independent creatures to completely give ourselves to God, to trust His plan, His timing, and to accept that not everything we want is what we are meant to have. Keep faith, keep praying, and keep your heart open to the Holy Spirit to receive guidance! Remember He loves you and we're all here for you too.

Thank you so much ladies for understanding. I was scared I'd sign on this morning and be banned from this thread! Which I wouldn't blame you if you did.

Lord thank you for the many blessings in my life, my beautiful daughter that I was blessed with, my bnb friends that are so understanding and my supportive husband that helps me thru and supports and believes in me. Please Lord continue to help me with patience and understanding that we may never have baby #2 and let me be at peace with that if that is your will. Lord Please be with all my bnb TTC girls and please bless them with their dreams of being mommies. Lord if it is your will please heal Allies Mother and be with her and her family in these dark days. Lord Please continue to be with the pregnant bnb ladies and continue to keep them safe and healthy and please keep the baby's they are growing safe as well.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen

Thank you so much ladies for understanding. I was scared I'd sign on this morning and be banned from this thread! Which I wouldn't blame you if you did.

No one will ever be banned from this thread! It's a prayer thread! What kind of Christians would we be if we banned you?

Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining. I've been a member of the FAITH group for quite a while now, but because I just go to my subscribed threads, I hadn't noticed this group.

I'm going to jump straight in with a prayer request if that's ok.

My hubby was diagnosed with azoospermia back in April. He has no sperm present in his SA. He is due to have a surgical sperm retrieval procedure first thing Thursday morning where they will take a biopsy from the testes / epididimus and hopefully find some sperm which they can freeze and store for ICSI treatment. If they don't find any, or they have maturity arrest, there's nothing we can do other than use donor sperm or adopt.

I'm 36 and hubby is 44 so it doesn't feel like we have an awful lot of time on our hands, but we are so desperate for a biological child of our own and this just feels so cruel.

I would really appreciate it if you could keep us in your prayers. Thank you.

Right I'm off to read some of this wonderful thread and will keep you ladies in my prayers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->