TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear Lord, Perfect your work in the lives of Isi & her DH, we commit the whole process onto your hands and know that only you can give life....i am believing wit all the ladies on this thread for Isi...that this time and this time she will receive your gift of life, Lord ur blessings make rich and add no sorrow...Amen...BFP Sooner than expected. Isi loving u always and definitely in my prayers every minute of each day i remember.

For all the other ladies, those on the journeys of pregnancies, keep them & their babies...for blessedmomma, preserve her life & the life of the child in her womb, no infection, no sickness or any error. Lord gives all the medical personnel around her wisdom ad that they may be guided by your Spirit in her case In jesus name Amen.

And for the rest of us Lord meet us at our points of needs, strengthen us & continue to give us your patience and More 2011 Mamas....we are expectant and putting on our dancing shoes to rejoice giving all glory to you OH LORD and nothing will stand or take our blessings away from us this year in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.

Let's all say a prayer for blessedmomma today.
She is being induced this morning.

I pray that the Lord makes her labor easy and that her baby is born healthy.
I pray that the Lord keeps her calm and relaxed during her delivery.

Lord please keep Blessedmomma safe and her LO healthy during her induction today. Amen!

Hey ladies how have u all been doing, i know wi havent been on in ages
but i do still pray for u all everyday :flower:
Have a blessed day everybody :winkwink:

Lord protect blessedmomma and her LO today!

Lord I also want to say thank you.
I was served with redundancy on friday last week and after I managed to get my head around the whole situation I feel ready to tackle the problems we face....mainly financially once again! I know Charlie was sent to me for a reason Lord and I have faith that you will enable me and my wonderful husband to provide for our children at what will be a very hard time financially. I know you have a plan and this is all for a reason, I feel strong about this Lord and I know with your guidance it will all work out for the better.

Sending prayers of strength to each and every one of us!

Has anyone heard from Blessed??? I hope her induction went smoothly and her LO is safe.

No hon nothing :shrug: I hope she and her LO are both well!

sorry it took me so long to update ladies! thank you for all your prayers, Jesus has really acted on them. nathon daniel was born on feb 21st at 1:44pm. 6lbs 13oz. my placenta was giving out and was probably the reason for the low amniotic fluid in the first place. they found blood when they broke my water. this truly was the easiest delivery i have had. he has a touch of jaundice but nothing serious and should clear up on its own. we are so much in love with this little blessing the Lord has trusted us with!

i pray everyone ttc will be blessed this year and everyone dealing with troubles will find Your precious comfort and guidance Lord, amen!

0_IMAGE_306.jpg

0_IMAGE_299.jpg

sorry it took me so long to update ladies! thank you for all your prayers, Jesus has really acted on them. nathon daniel was born on feb 21st at 1:44pm. 6lbs 13oz. my placenta was giving out and was probably the reason for the low amniotic fluid in the first place. they found blood when they broke my water. this truly was the easiest delivery i have had. he has a touch of jaundice but nothing serious and should clear up on its own. we are so much in love with this little blessing the Lord has trusted us with!

i pray everyone ttc will be blessed this year and everyone dealing with troubles will find Your precious comfort and guidance Lord, amen!

View attachment 174247

View attachment 174248

Im so happy for u & glad to hear everything went well. he is soooooo cute... Congrats with ur lil bundle & also with the easy delivery :thumbup:

Dear Lord, please send forth strength and faith for us all trying to pursue the gift of bearing a child.

He is so handsome! I am so glad you are alright and you ds is doing fab! Thank God! :hugs:

:hugs:Congratulations Blessed Momma, we praise God and glad to hear Nathon Daniel is fine..(he is a cutie) and that you are well.

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and many more answers to be manifested shortly.:happydance:

Ladies I got my BFP this morning and I'm scared! Please pray for us. We really want a baby free from the Lung Disease. I know God is in Control and he will only give us what we can handle and in my heart I feel this baby will be a Healthy one!
Thank you.
Debbie

Sweet Alida, cast your cares on the Lord...I pray that there will be no fear at all...but i know and pray that is LO is free frm any lung disease or any abnormality. It is well...be encouraged & Congratulations Yippee

Oh, Debbie, congratulations!!!! :hugs: I will pray for you.

I feel a renewed strength for TTC today as I received a blessing of healing and comfort today at church. It's the first time I've sought one out since TTC. The blessing wasn't TTC specific but I am learning I need to put more faith in the Lord for all things, including this journey. I'm now on my 10th month TTC since MC and it's a long road.

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for blessedmomma's beautiful new baby. Thank you for him being delivered safely into the world. Thank you for Debbie's BFP. We pray that she is blessed with a healthy and happy pregnancy free from the Lung Disease. Please also bless Alida with strength and health. Please bless all of us on this thread still TTC, that we may be blessed with healthy pregnancies. Please help us to perservere with faith and understanding of Your will. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Lord please ensure Debbie has a happy and healthy pregnancy and her LO is born healthy and free from the lung disease of which gorgeous little Alida suffers. I know Lord you only give us what you believe we can cope with however I have faith Debbies LO will be healthy, I have faith Lord you can make this happen.

Please Lord can I also ask for your guidance again. I feel so lost right now I simply dont know what to do with myself. The work situation continues to be on going and hopefully after our appeal meeting on Thursday the matter should be almost dealt with however I am still having problem after problem trying to find out what my entitlements and Maternity rights are :( It seems oe agency will only help where monies are concerned and the other where work employment law is concerned and as my situation is very much involving both problems no-one seems to want to help me....weeks down the line I am still trying to figure this all out on my own. I have now found out that perhaps I am not subject to pay so much tax on my Maternity pay and am working on getting to the bottom of whether this is correct or not. I mean Lord this would be truly fabulous for us if it turns out I do not have to pay any deductions it will certainly be the answer to allowing me the time off with Charlie I originally planned to have and Lord that would truly rock our world. However all this research and all the calls I am making to be passed back and forth are taking their toll on my state of mind and I really am feeling so tired and starting to feel run down again Lord. I will be doing more research tomorrow Lord in an attempt to get to the bottom of things....please can I ask if you will stand at my shoulder and guide me towards finding the answer once and for all. Lord I just want to sort the whole mess out so I can concentrate on my family and be the best Mummy and Wife I can be. Lord I have faith you will help me and show me where the answers I so desparately need lay.

Ladies I got my BFP this morning and I'm scared! Please pray for us. We really want a baby free from the Lung Disease. I know God is in Control and he will only give us what we can handle and in my heart I feel this baby will be a Healthy one!
Thank you.
Debbie

Congrats Sweet Alida, im soooooo happy for u :happydance:
Lord i pray for all the wonderful ladies on this thread, thank u for Sweet Alida'S :bfp:, continue to be with her & her lil bump.
Thank you for blessed mama's beautiful, healthy baby. Lord i pray for all the mommy to be on this thread that u will guide & be with them throught this amazing journey.

Heavenly Father i also would like to pray for us that is still trying & who has been trying for very very long(me), help us to be patient Lord & to understand that things happen for a reason & that our time will come.

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->