TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear Lord,
Please give madly the guidance she so desperately needs at this time. Please let her work situation work out soon so she can enjoy her pregnancy stress free.
Lord please keep Alida safe on April 11 when she undergoes surgery. Although it is a minor one (T&A) please let her recover quickly and with no problems.
Lord also be with all my TTC buddies. Let them feel the reassurance that they will too get their bfp. Lord please find the perfect baby for them and Bless them with Life. Please keep their TTC spirits up and lean on you when the journey gets tough.
Lord also keep all my Pregnant friends free from stress, worry and sickness. Lord keep their Lo's safe and healthy and the ladies getting closer to giving birth be with them and keep them safe and healthy.
Lord thank you for the many blessing in my life. Lord I have one last request and that is to keep my dh from too much stress and worry this pregnancy. Please be with him and assure him that all will be fine.
Lord I ask this in your name,
Amen

Dear Lord,
Please give madly the guidance she so desperately needs at this time. Please let her work situation work out soon so she can enjoy her pregnancy stress free.
Lord please keep Alida safe on April 11 when she undergoes surgery. Although it is a minor one (T&A) please let her recover quickly and with no problems.
Lord also be with all my TTC buddies. Let them feel the reassurance that they will too get their bfp. Lord please find the perfect baby for them and Bless them with Life. Please keep their TTC spirits up and lean on you when the journey gets tough.
Lord also keep all my Pregnant friends free from stress, worry and sickness. Lord keep their Lo's safe and healthy and the ladies getting closer to giving birth be with them and keep them safe and healthy.
Lord thank you for the many blessing in my life. Lord I have one last request and that is to keep my dh from too much stress and worry this pregnancy. Please be with him and assure him that all will be fine.
Lord I ask this in your name,
Amen

amen!

Dear Jesus, thank You so much for blessedmomma's safe delivery to a beautiful baby boy. You are an awesome Lord. Thank You for keeping both Mother and child safe.

We thank you also for the beautiful blessing of a BFP for our dear friend, Sweet Alida. May you rest her mind and keep her and her LO safe. May she be blessed with a wonderful happy and healthy 8+ months.

Please give Madly the wisdom and direction she desires. Father Lord, may You please open many doors for her to make up for the ones that have closed. May You bless her with your guaranteed assurance that all will be well with her.

I pray for the other beautiful ladies on this thread....Southern, Kempf, Laura, Sparkle....everyone. May You continue to be with us and meet us at all our points of need. Amen.

:hug:

Please God thank you for everything you have done for us and will continue to do for us and our families and friends. Please pardon our sins as we are all humans. You sent your son Jesus on earth so we can repent and have hope again. Today I bow infront of you to help us to be victorious in our fight. we are all here because we want to be mothers. something yourself, God, in the beginning of the Bible said we are suppose to be. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Well Lord I have :cry: all the tears I can possibly muster and have woken today feeling a tad more optimistic :thumbup: Me and David talked last night and have come to the conclusion that if my workplace intend to continue to treat me in the way in which they have then there is quite possibly nothing we can do to change people like that :nope: If I am to still suffer such a financial loss after explaining the effects it will have on me and my family then we will except it and plan to work it out. Lord I dont know if they have a better nature :shrug: I use to believe in the work carried out by the charity I work for and feel a little like I am a bad person because I do not see how they can suceed in what their mission is if they treat their own colleagues in such a way :sad1: I worked really hard and was a good colleague but now I am starting to see people in a different light :( My Mum always said to me Lord `remember not everyone is like you` I guess sometimes I can only see the good in people and this clouds my better judgement a little. I know now I am better not working for such a place if all it brings me is upsetment in life. I know as this door closes another one will open because Lord I always believe you will lead me down the right path in order for me to be the best Mummy and Wife I can and in order for me to be able to support my family. You know I am willing to do whatever it takes. David said last night that he believes something will happen to help us through this time, its funny I have always evoked this believe into him and told him to have faith and the time that he does I start to lose mine :( It is so hard to keep my head held up high and continue each day knowing that we again suffer financial difficulty and it couldnt be worser timing than when Charlie is due to arrive in this world. David is right Lord although sometimes my faith stumbles it is always there and always will be :thumbup: I know you will show us the way :) and have already started. David got told his promotion pay rate is of effect today and although he wont see a difference in his pay until April he will get it backdated for the whole month :) This is great as hes due to be paid when Charlie arrives so we will be able to have a treat or two to celebrate the arrival of our baby son :) I also intend to put my creativity to good use with my balloon work and already have a few jobs lined up in next few days to earn me a little cash :) its not much but it helps. Thank you Lord and Thank you to all my lovely bnb Ladies on this thread :flower: I love you all!

Amen

Lord thank you for blessed momma's safe delivery and please bless all the ladies on here with glowing BFP's and healthy babies. Please allow us all to become wonderful mother's to your cherished angels.

Our Father and Our God, thank you for caring and watching over each and evryone of us. Thank you for safe deliveries, more bfps this month and this year, beanies that will remain and grow healthy to full term. Ladies u are all in my prayers, remain strong and we will continue to keep our focus on the promises of God for lives and loved ones....to be good mothers of children, wise wives, great siblings & good friends and caring people.

Ladies remain hopeful...All shall be well. Love ya loads:hugs:

Baby dust.......:dust:

Hi everyone!

I've been praying on this thread for many months with no BFP in sight. I'm happy to say that I got my BFP today at 9dpo!!

One thing I did differently this month---I got a blessing done at church. I really, really believe this helped. :flower:

The only other time I was pregnant I had an early MC so I am very nervous. I'm excited but really, really scared. I've also had borderline low progesterone in the past so that worries me. I'd really appreciate prayers for a sticky baby.

:dust: and prayers to everyone trying. :hugs:

Lord please look after Allie right now and ensure she has a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thank you also Lord.....things dont look so bad now the work issue has all been resolved as they did a few weeks ago. I know with you looking over my shoulder everything will turn out just right and I have faith everything will work out just as it is meant too!

Amen

Wonderful news Allie. I will pray for your healthy 9 months.

x

Lord Thank you for all the wonderful blessings you show us each day. thank you for all the new BFP's and please keep Allie's little baby safe and healthy. Lord please be with Isi as she awaits to see her results next week, please bless her with a miracle of her own Lord.
Lord I thank you for all the things you have given me in my life I am coming to you now Lord to ask to give me patience while I search for the right job for my family. Lord when the time is right please bless me with the perfect job. Lord I know your watching over me and LO but please give me the reassurance that I am so needing from the doctor this Tues. Let them see the baby and a heartbeat Lord so we can stop worrying. Lord I know in my heart this baby is here to stay, but being able to see the HB would be wonderful!
Thank you Lord again. I would also like to lift my daughter up to you Lord, as you know she will be undergoing Surgery soon and I know in my heart you will be with her and protect her and bring her thru safely. Lord please let her recovery be quick and painless. Please ease any of her fears that day.
Lord also please be with my dh, he is having a hard time about this pregnancy, he is so worried about the baby, and how we are going to make it work if I don't go back to work. Lord please ease his worries and let him know you will take care of us. Assure him that this baby will be disease free and healthy. Lord I know you will only give us what we can handle but I am praying that you give us a healthy and disease free baby.
I ask all of this in your name,
Amen

Hi everyone!

I've been praying on this thread for many months with no BFP in sight. I'm happy to say that I got my BFP today at 9dpo!!

One thing I did differently this month---I got a blessing done at church. I really, really believe this helped. :flower:

The only other time I was pregnant I had an early MC so I am very nervous. I'm excited but really, really scared. I've also had borderline low progesterone in the past so that worries me. I'd really appreciate prayers for a sticky baby.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::headspin:

Hi everyone!

I remember reading that you got the blessing on Minnie's journal! Wow I guess it worked! So happy for you! :D Are you nervous/scared/excited/anxious??? All of the above??? Your going to be fine this is going to be your forever baby!

I'm definitely all of the above haha! I think I'm still in shock but I also can't stop smiling. :happydance:

Enjoy this time! Soon the MS:sick: will start and the exhaustion! i forgot how tired pregnancy makes you! I feel like I could sleep all day long! Even with my toddler pulling at me to go play! :D Plus I forgot how hungry it makes you! All I do is eat and feel :sick: and tired:sleep:!! It gets better though I remember!

Hi Everyone

Hope all is well with everyone, it's been awhile since I've logged on. had a bit of depression after -tive. This is why faith is so important cause we tend to get lost in our-selves. i guess i failed to see the bigger picture and put my trust in god, cause god has a plan.

:hugs:Hey Congratulations Allie84, May the Lord cause your heart to receive his peace and i join my faith with everyone else on this thread that you get a sticky bean...healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.:happydance:

Dear Lord i cast all sweet alida cares unto you, give her DH your peace and faith to believe you are able to perfect all that concerns them, And i pray that you be with Alida during & after her surgery.

Also Lord i remember Isi at this moment and pray that you give her the gift and miracle of life as she prepares to test this week, let us rejoice with her soon. Almighty Father thank u for Southerngal & Madly, Tigerlilies, lauraclili & all the other ladies, please continue to be with us and strengthen and perfect your plans for our lives. At this time increase Ktorre's faith in you. Amen.

Also Lord perfect all that concerns me this month, even as your Word has come forth concerning me and DH...we await your manifestation and we know nothing shall be impossible, indeed you have been so good to us providing for us miraculously in the month of February, we will see more as well and i say i am grateful.

Congratulations Allie84! ::

I need to go add 2 to the positive count on the title of this thread! :)

congrats allie! i had low progesterone and had to use a progesterone cream while i was pregnant. i hope they are keeping a good eye on you!:hugs:

i am praying for each of you that His goodness shines in your lives and overshadows all of the daily issues that come your way!

I love this thread. I've been getting prayed for at church regularly over the last year but still no BFP. I'm lost and saddened over this struggle I'm going through. Please pray for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->