TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

I am slowly loosing my hope and faith that I will be a mom. God has thrown me some curve balls though my journey that both DH and I have risen above from. This process is beyond draining and the positive spirit I used to have is all but vanished. Could I please ask for your prayers to help me to be stronger and fight against the disappointments and have a strengthened and continued faith. Thank you.

I am so sorry you are having a hard time mpepe32.

I know that God is listening, and I pray that He will heal your heart.
I also pray that He will answer your prayer soon and make you a mom.

Hello my dear friends. I'm so happy to let you know I got my :bfp: this morning, following our 2nd cycle of IVF. I know its still early days, but I am trusting our Good Lord to keep this pregnancy healthy and viable and bless us with our babies in another 36-ish weeks.

Thanks so much for all your prayers, Sweet Alida, Kempf, Madly, Southern, Laura, all you wonderful ladies on this thread. May God bless you all!

I'll keep praying for all of us here, and please remember me in your prayers!

amen!

congratulations isi!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Isi- that is awesome news! I'm so happy for you! I will keep you in my prayers that everything goes smoothly.

:shrug: it's my first round of clomid used cycle days 5-9 100mg. gyno ran some test and found that i wasn't ovulating. the wonderful news is i finally got an +OPK today CD13. :hugs: praise be to god

God is so good friends and we should not blame god in our times of struggles. we must not forget that there is an evil one and that he is constantly there to put us down... God is the god of love he doesn't want to see us down he wants us to be uplifted

lord i pray that you bless everyone on here today and that we all continue to seek and praise you through the good and bad times lord give us understanding lord and forgive us if we do things that offend you. i pray for their family's as well oh god that they may remain strong and united through there struggles lord bless them and keep them in the mighty name of jesus AMEN!

:kiss:

Amen!

Congratulations Isi :wohoo: :happydance: :dance: :headspin:

Thank you Lord for giving Isi the gift of life .... please look after her and her LO and ensure she has a healthy pregnancy!

Lord I thank you for this day. Today like everyday is a day you made and I'm glad it's good. Lord wrap your loving arms around Mpepe. Give her the strength and love so deep that only you can give. For lord it is all in your time. Sometimes we don't understand why you it seems that delay but it's all in your hands. Thank you Lord for ktorres postive OPK+ every perfect gift comes from you. Also lord I pray for Isis that her strength will be renewed for the next phase of her pregnancy journey. You have been by her side the entire time so you surely won't leave her now.

Lord I pray for each and everyone of us. I pray for our continued faith and endurance. We put this all in your Hands because your Word is the finally say so. But you have told us to ask and we shall receive. So we are asking in Jesus name.

Amen.

Lord I feel so happy today and for no particular reason :) So I want to thank you once again because I feel like everything is slowly coming together. The sun is shining outside its going to be a lovely day and as I sit here right now I feel like I dont have a care in the world (which I do!) but I feel so light and free today ..... infact I feel amazing and wanted to spread my love to the lovely Ladies on this thread :kiss:

Lord I feel so happy today and for no particular reason :) So I want to thank you once again because I feel like everything is slowly coming together. The sun is shining outside its going to be a lovely day and as I sit here right now I feel like I dont have a care in the world (which I do!) but I feel so light and free today ..... infact I feel amazing and wanted to spread my love to the lovely Ladies on this thread :kiss:

maddly- thats proof of answered prayers!

hope everyone feels blessings all around them today :hugs:

love you all and praying for you!!![-o<

Thank Almighty God for Isi........:happydance:BFP, As u began this work in her life & DH, Lord i know dat you are faithful to complete what you have strted...so happy for u Isi...the good Lord who promises and never failes will kee u and ur LO...a good pregnancy and healthy baby, Please be anxious for nothing ..but give thanks to God.

Lord thank you for Madly, Southerngal, Blessedmomma, tigerlilies, sweet alida, ktorre and all the lovely ladies on this thread.,keep us and continue to be with us.

Dear Lord, my job contract ends next week Thursday and i refuse to be discouraged cos i believe you will open a new door on to me and i will get a new job soonest. My DH & I are believing you for new jobs, please bless us with new jobs in Jesus name.

hi can i join u ladies??? im not a devoted christain, i don't go to church much but i pray everyday :)

Welcome babygirl89! :)

Of course you can join! Everyone is welcome here on this thread!

Kempf, I pray God will fill the doctors that are working with you with the Holy Spirit to help you and may He touch you Himself with His healing hand and bless you abundantly!

Babygirl, this is an awesome thread to be apart of!

Thank you Jehovah for answering my prayer. Please let all the other wonderful ladies on here get their BFP. Please Lord. In the name of Jesus.

Dear Lord, I am expectant and i believe that my expectation shall not be cut short...Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->