TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Hey Madly.:winkwink:..no i meant i'm expecting a bfp soon ...in the 2 week wait period (1 more wk to go). Just praying out loud...

Thank you ladies for your beautiful, kind support! You are all amazing women :hugs:

Dear Lord, I commit Kempf into Your Hands...and I believe that You will either renew her contract or bless her with an EVEN BETTER JOB! Father, You have decreed that we will want for nothing if we trust in You. Dear Lord, we are trusting in You. Please bless Kempf and her hubby abundantly....wonderful jobs and beautiful babies!!!!

Thank You Lord for the peace You have blessed Madly with! May You continue to keep her in Your joy and happiness, and may You provide for her and her family.

I commit all the other lovely ladies on this thread.....Southern, Sweet Alida, Laura, Tigerlilies, and all the new members, into Your hands! Father, may You meet us all at our points of need, take care of us and bless us with our hearts desires.

Help us also not to consume ourselves just with asking all the time, but bless us with hearts of service, gratitude and total love and devotion to You.

Once again, I just want to tell You I LOVE YOU and I am so grateful that You blessed my DH and I with this gift. May You complete this beautiful work You have begun in our lives, in Jesus' name I pray!

God,

I thank you for all these lovely ladies and the blessings that have been to myself and others. Father, you are wonderful and greatly to be praised. Thank you for all that you have done and that you are doing within us. Give those of us that have been through a misscarriage and/or currently trying to conceive the strength we need to continue on. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

:haha:Update on clomid 100mg days 5-9

what great signs of ov clomid is working but i know god has his hand on this one...

Cycle Day 20 +OPK digital and +CVS brand:happydance: temp 97.5
Cycle Day 21 OV pains EWCM\\:D/ felt the sharpest pinch through cervix and uterus (strange):shrug: + small amount of spotting temp 97.6
DPO1 EWCM temp 98.3
DPO2 slight cramping lotion cm (tmi)97.8
DPO3 98.2 very moody
DPO4 97.4 bloated,lots cream cm,emotional, first morning temps
DPO5 98.3 stuffy nose (cramping)
DPO6 98.1 so tired it's seems extremely hard to even walk 2 blocks
DP07 98.6 a little nausea and hungry:wacko:
DPO8 98.3 AF cramps POAS today it's early got bfn of course bbs lil sore
DPO9 97.9 temp drop left and right bb's extremely sore (AF on her way???)
DPO10 97.8 temps are dropping getting AF cramps (what a bummer):cry:
DPO11 97.6 not a good sign but i'm okay with it. feeling like (PMS) bb's hurt and cramping
i don't consider these symptoms but i'm praying it leads up to a:bfp:

My DH wants me to stop obsessing about a baby he says "trust in god" "where's your faith" and he is absolutely right.

may your will be done lord you know what's in my heart lord you know my needs i put my trust in you god i thank you lord for your mercy amen

:dust:

Dear Lord, Thank you for all the pregnant ladies on this thread, keep them, preserve thier lives and the LO in the womb...let them enjoy your blessings as we know the blessing of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.

For those that are tired and anxious please ease their fears and strengthen them and cause them to feel your love. Give us the grace to continue to hope and please Lord no more losses in Jesus Mighty name as we know your word says your will is for us to be Happy mother of children. Thank you for your blessings

Hello everyone, im back to this site, TTC, and especially this thread, wow im amazed it has grown! May God bless all of you with a surprise BFP, healthy, pregnancies, and healthy babies! Im blessed with great friends and supporters like you, wishing you all the very best! :hugs:

You ladies are awesome!!! I'm new to this thread and in just reading many of the posts I've smiled, I've cried, I've prayed. God is so good and He is faithful! Congratulations to all on their BFP's. Praying for a healthy and joyous pregnancy for you. I pray for everyone that is still waiting for BFP's like myself - Keep your head up!! God is faithful!

Thank you for making my night!

I have been editing my Clomid update and adding up to date info

this has been my longest cycle ever... my cycles are 35days long but this month wow a little overwhelming 41 days it took for the witch to come.

i'm now on CD 29 so i'm pretty close to knowing if this will be my month my year... I had one DD 15 years ago and never conceived again. i just thought i couldn't have anymore children.

I never intentionaly TTC but i never took any contraceptives either. I took it as god has other plans.

"For I know the plans I have for you says the LORD.
"They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope." (Jer 29:11)

Southerngal

how does it feel to see how much this thread has grown?
i must say that here i found a connection, broad in the sense that i'm not alone in my journey ttc and not alone in my faith... I am a christian i have fallen flat on my face many times but god is always there to pick up the broken pieces and fill the empty spaces.

there is truly nothing more fulfilling than the truth itself. thank you lord for putting this in southerngals heart to start this thread bless her farther and may all of her needs be met amen

Southerngal

how does it feel to see how much this thread has grown?
i must say that here i found a connection, broad in the sense that i'm not alone in my journey ttc and not alone in my faith... I am a christian i have fallen flat on my face many times but god is always there to pick up the broken pieces and fill the empty spaces.

there is truly nothing more fulfilling than the truth itself. thank you lord for putting this in southerngals heart to start this thread bless her farther and may all of her needs be met amen

I think it's awesome!
When I started it I really needed prayer, and I knew there were other women on here that needed it too.
I'm glad that we were all able to come together.

Welcome back trying4ababy...God is indeed faithful

Ktorre1- God's plans for you are good and to bring you to a prosperous future.

Almighty Father, Everlasting King of glory, thank you for knowing you and I know that you are faithful concerning your promises for all. For the ladies close to their EDD...give them safe delivery and an enjoyable childbirth without complications, and those preggie...by your power Lord, it will be a great and beautiful journey, healthy mums & babies.:happydance:
And those believing for a BFP....Lord the strength and grace to hold on, not fainting but with faith knowing that your promises are sure. I bless you Lord for all the wonderful ladies on this thread. Amen

Southern, this thread has been a blessing to so many! Thanks so much for starting it :hugs:

I had my first scan and there were 2 sacs. Its still early, but I am praying they both thrive and do well, and everything works out perfectly. It was too early to hear the heart beat, but I pray they're both nice and strong at my next scan in 2 weeks. Please remember me in your prayers.

Praying for you all. You're all such wonderful women! May the Good Lord bless us all. Amen!

Dear Lord, we lift up Isi before you and believe that all shall be well..Give her your peace so that she is not anxious and by next scan we will hear more good news in Jesus name.

God is good! Thank you for Isi's double blessing. Keep them safe and may they grow happy and healthy.

Amen

Isi- Two sacs!!!! :)
Awesome!

Looks like God has blessed you in multitude! :)

Genesis 28:3 And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people

thank you lord for isi's double blessing and lord continue to bless her, keep her, bless her family father god and i pray that nothing conflicts her in the name of jesus for you are the almighty god and through you oh lord everything is possible "ask and it shall be given" lord i thank you

Prayer is powerful and reading i get goose bumps cause the presence of god is here with us. The bible says when two or three are gathered in his name his spirit is with us... thank you my god thank you oh lord...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->