TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Oh WOW Isi double the blessing twice as much joy....god paid you well for your patience :)

Lord please look after Isi and her two little peas ..... please ensure her next scan is problem free and she has a healthy pregnancy!

Lord I also want to thank you for guiding me through what has been a worrying few days. Last Friday when I was admitted to hospital over fears of a blood clot on my lung or heart problem panic set in and I got so scared :( You quickly showed me Charlie was doing ok and I now know that the reason I have been suffering is because my pregnancy is now taking its toll on my body. My appointment today very much put my mind at ease and I am thankful I have a fabulous team of people caring for me and Charlie :) Lord I saw him on the scan and hes growing beautifully all ready to be born now and I cannot wait to hold him in my arms because I know when I do I will feel complete. Lord I dont feel well and I know until he does arrive I may struggle and have days when I truly just want Charlie to be born and this pregnancy to be all over....I know I will only be feeling like this because I am feeling unwell and not for any other reason...I have so much love for Charlie already its like an ache within my heart that feels like it might burst wide open. Lord I know you will be beside me and be there to lift me up when I feel down and I know with your support I can get through these next weeks and be strong in preparation for the time when I bring my Son into the world.....Lord I have faith!

Thank you Southern for creating such a great thread :hugs:

Southern indeed thank you for this site. I'm glad so many blessing have happened. I do believe with patience and God's help everyone on here will get their bfp. I also believe we will all have a safe and happy pregnancy and birth.
Lord thank you for blessing Isi with 2 babies. Please keep her pregnancy stress and problem free. Please help her Dh to come to understand that MS is not in her head and that he needs to help her out during those times. Lord I know he will come around.
Lord please help my DH to come around too. He is still on edge about our bfp and needs your help to see what a blessing this truly is.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen

Dear Lord,

I pray that you look after madly and her baby keep them oh lord and give her the strength she needs lord.

Lord I pray for sweet alida and her family as well lord bless her husband with patients may they continue to look to you for guidance.

Put your angles around them may no sickness come upon them lord thank you lord for the blessing they have and the many blessing to come...

may we all continue to seek you lord for guidance i pray for all of the wonderful people here i thank you lord that it was no coincidance that you put this in southerngals heart lord that we all have gathered here in your name for all of those who need prayer may thier cups be filled with your annointing may their households be blessed and may they be fruitful in jesus name i thank you lord amen

i feel the Spirit every time i come on this thread.:flower:

may you all be blessed abundantly according to the Lord's riches and grace!

to everyone hurting and suffering i pray His peace washes over you. Lord i ask that you surround them with yourself so they are comforted by your precious love. You have our best interest and Your ways are perfect. Let them bring us joy and blessings, amen!

isi- congratulations x2!!!!:baby::baby: may angels surround you and your babies!

:haha:Update on clomid 100mg days 5-9

what great signs of ov clomid is working but i know god has his hand on this one...

Cycle Day 20 +OPK digital and +CVS brand:happydance: temp 97.5
Cycle Day 21 OV pains EWCM\\:D/ felt the sharpest pinch through cervix and uterus (strange):shrug: + small amount of spotting temp 97.6
DPO1 EWCM temp 98.3
DPO2 slight cramping lotion cm (tmi)97.8
DPO3 98.2 very moody
DPO4 97.4 bloated,lots cream cm,emotional, first morning temps
DPO5 98.3 stuffy nose (cramping)
DPO6 98.1 so tired it's seems extremely hard to even walk 2 blocks
DP07 98.6 a little nausea and hungry:wacko:
DPO8 98.3 AF cramps POAS today it's early got bfn of course bbs lil sore
DPO9 97.9 temp drop left and right bb's extremely sore (AF on her way???)
DPO10 97.8 temps are dropping getting AF cramps (what a bummer):cry:
DPO11 97.6 not a good sign but i'm okay with it. feeling like (PMS) bb's hurt and cramping
i don't consider these symptoms but i'm praying it leads up to a:bfp:

My DH wants me to stop obsessing about a baby he says "trust in god" "where's your faith" and he is absolutely right.

may your will be done lord you know what's in my heart lord you know my needs i put my trust in you god i thank you lord for your mercy amen

:dust:

feeling like pms today:nope: cramps, sore breast i'm a little down but i'm not depressed or anything I feel pretty good even if its not my month i feel a sense of peace within. I can't really explain it. AF is due in 4 days
DPO 12 97.7 not much has changed still feel cramping and bb's sore very wet wateryCM(typical sign for me of AF)

Dear everyone, :flower:

I like to listen to two songs that really uplifts my spirit, just wanted to share with you :hugs: and [-o< that you take a listen and tell me what you think

you could hear them on youtube:
Lead me to the Cross - Hillsongs
Mountain of God by Third Day

:thumbup:

sweet alida i just relized your pregnant... woohoo! congrats thats wonderful news god bless you and your bundle

lord look after sweet alida and her preganancy lord bless her family and keep them and may all of her needs be met comfort her husband i pray that his mind be at ease may he put his trust in you god you will provide for them oh lord i thank you lord. amen

Isi!!! :hugs:That is so exciting!!:baby::baby: There is NOTHING too hard for God! Praying for healthy little ones and a wonderful pregnancy experience for you! God is so good! :happydance:

In need of prayer ladies. I was admitted into the hospital this week and diagnosed with vertigo. It was so severe, I couldn't walk straight. Although the symptoms aren't as severe as they were at onset, I am still experiencing some dizziness. In addition to this, I am 4 days late. All urine tests are BFN. Have not had a blood test. In the hospital, I had to get a CAT scan, which could harm a fetus. Very nervous because the vertigo was unexplained (no infection, no swelling, no bleeding, etc.) and in the event there is a little one in there, he was exposed to meds and radiology.:cry:

I lift up 2ndtimearound that your healing power will saturate her body, our word says by your stripes we were made whole.

Thank you Lord for all your many blessings on this thread and in our lives, concerning sweet alida's DH give him your peace oh God, let him remember your word in Deut 28:11 that you will give us abundant blessing concerning the fruit of our body.

Thank u Jesus for Madly, Southerngal, Isi, Sweet Alida, Ktorre, Tigerlilies, lauraclili, blessedmomma, trying4ababy and some many other beautiful ladies on this thread, Lord i know that there will be a manifestation of your goodness this year in our lives and we stand against any hindrance- fear, anxiety or doubt. More testimonies to your glory will arise from this thread in Jesus name.

Thank you for the blessing which you have given me and my darling Husband a blessed:bfp:
:baby:

Kempf! That's wonderful news! I knew God was going to answer your prayers soon!

Oh WOW two :bfp:s such wonderful news Ladies :happydance:

Kempf I had a feeling this was your month when I made the mistake earlier this month thinking you had gotten your :bfp: then :)

I just updated the thread title with the BFP's.
I counted 16. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Thank you Ladies:hugs:, we will continue to support each other with prayers....the bible says that the effective prayer of a righteous man availeth much..we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus....so our prayers will be answered.

I have decided to spend more time praying (pray like my life depends on it)...as prayer is the only weapon we have. So thankful to God:happydance: And i keep remembering u in my prayers too

Kempf congrats :hugs: this is great wow so many blessings on this thread prayer is powerful, ask and it shall be given... thank you lord

Lord thank you for kempf blessings
Lord thank you for 2ndtimerounds blessing

as for me my AF came to visit yesturday DPO 14 so she's right on track i was sad :cry:almost started to become depressed when a thought popped in my head "depression is not of god" I snapped out of it thank god broke the news to my DH and were starting all over... This time not going to obsess over it just put 100% trust in god and keep praying

Ladies i ask you to put me in your prayers as i will continue to pray for all of you my b&b family... i really feel so connected with you through this journey. thank you all for that:flower:

P.S.
did anyone listen to the songs

Ktorre01, i did listen to the songs lovely, i loved mountain of God by Third Day....just reminds you of God's faithfulness that though the journey is long, He is right there with us....and wat we go thru is to take us to the mountain of God....simply for me every setback is God's set up to anor level of His goodness

WOW......BIG congrats Kempf and 2ndtimeround! God is moving in a big way on this thread. So so happy for you, Kempf!!!! Really happy! I know the Lord we serve will bless you and your baby with a beautiful, healthy and happy 8+ months :hugs:

it is a wonderful song Kempf :winkwink: thanks for listening

even though the journey is not easy we must go through the wilderness to get to green pastures but god does not let you walk through alone he is there.
God has more faith in you

You know what's On you
He knows what's In you

You know the weight you carry
He knows your strength

You know your pain.
He know where your healing is
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts