TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

ktorre- i hear those songs on the radio all the time. they are wonderful worship music. my hubby absolutely loves third day.

congratulations 2ndtimeround~!!!!!!! :happydance::baby::happydance: what a fabulous blessing!!!

im so thankful for this thread and i find myself praying for you ladies even when i havent been on in a while. God has his hands all over this!!! i am praying you all have beautiful godly children who do many wonderful things for the Kingdom in the name of our precious Jesus:flower:

my hubby and i are NTNP for the rest of our lives. we want to submit our bodies to be a living sacrifice to God, trusting in His plans for us and whatever children He would like us to raise in His Word. i would like to stay on this thread even though we are not ttc. i would love to stay connected to pray for those who are pregnant and ttc, after all what greater blessing could God possibly give but babies? i pray that soon your homes will be overflowing with the love between you and your many little ones, i am calling it into being now!

isaiah 29:23- For when they see their many children and all the blessings I have given them, they will recognize the holiness of the Holy One of Israel. they will stand in awe of the God of Jacob.

wanted to post something peaceful for you ladies having a tough time. its a great website and if you just wait for it to load it will play a beautiful message for you....

https://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

Thank you Ladies:hugs:, we will continue to support each other with prayers....the bible says that the effective prayer of a righteous man availeth much..we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus....so our prayers will be answered.

I have decided to spend more time praying (pray like my life depends on it)...as prayer is the only weapon we have. So thankful to God:happydance: And i keep remembering u in my prayers too

My God bless you and your baby Kemi!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! God is so good!

thank you blessedmomma what a beautiful message

just wanted to share with you a dream i had yesturday and this morning (short)

-yesturday
I dreamt that i was eating at a table but my meal was a turle i carefull removed the turtle shell held it very carefully i did not want to dishonor the animal and carefully took off it's head and began to eat the turtle meat...

-today
I was in a dark cave the walls of the cave were the color of a deep maroon in this cave there was a natural spring of water the shape of the spring was a circle the water was clear and warm it's smell was that of freshly baked apple pie with a hint of cinnamon swirling in the air. there were others swimming in it i remember a little boy was holding a women who began to sink to the bottom not that she was drowning but the water had healing powers and i got in and began swimming around my body felt as though the water was removing all impure things from the waste down... i woke up feeling so peaceful

just wanted to share I am quite a dreamer I can remember dreams that i had as a child.
recently i dreamt of an angel and the angel had a message...

what was the message hun??? that sounds like a gift to me. im pretty sure my gift is faith.

i have a special request from you ladies. i have a friend claire that has a ten year old son and has been ttc. she has had a couple mc and was heart broken understandably. she just found out she is pregnant again and really needs some prayers. if you could throw one up to God when you have a moment she and i would greatly appreciate it. thanks ladies!:flower:

Dear lord I pray that you keep claires pregnancy viable and healthy lord surround her lord with your angels and comfort her in the mighty name of Jesus lord i thank you

ktorre, I agree you have a gift. Prayfully seek God and He will reveal things to you. Be blessed.

Blessedmomma, pray said. Tell her to claim the victory now and give God the glory and praises.

Please pray for me. As this is the first month have been excited to TTC after the miscarriage. I am in a good place now and want to stay there.

Thanks ladies.

the dream with the angel

I dreamt I was in church and as soon as it was over i noticed the congregation gathered on a hill except that they were all afraid. when i asked why are you scared the fear was too great they could not even speak. when i got a good look around the church was surrounded by demons... I was able to escape and ran into a tunnel the demons were everywhere i was warned by a man not to go further into the tunnel it was too dangerous, i returned to the hill and a women was being tormented and dying i ran to her and asked her if she was saved she told me not to worry about her she was saved and the most amazing thing happend an angel appeared from the sky the most beautiful thing i have ever witnessed his hair was golden and his wings were white as snow had on a white robe with a golden sash and when he began to speak to me i couldn't help but to worry about the dying women and i turned to the women and said can i pray for you she told me she was saved and that i had to listen to the angel he had a message but unfortunately when i turned to the angel he was already finished and was slowly vanishing away taking the women with him.

Dear lord I pray that you keep claires pregnancy viable and healthy lord surround her lord with your angels and comfort her in the mighty name of Jesus lord i thank you

Thankyou so much for that Hun it means a lot xxx

Mellissa thankyou so much for doing this for me xxxxxxxxxxx

claire god is so good he has a plan for you. "For I know the plans I have for you declares the lord" (Jer 29:11)

i've been tyring to actively concieve for about 5 months now but in 15 years no birth controll and no protection it never happened for me but i now understand that it was in gods plan and my faith rest solely in his hands. I want a baby more than ever but i have to be patient it's not my time it's his.

Thank you I hope it is good then.
And I hope he gives you your bfp really soon xxxxxx

Lord I pray for cla please look after her and her little one and ensure she has a healthy pregnancy.

Dear Lord we lift up Cla before you, keep her and preserveher pregnancy in Jesus name.

Madly how r u, i know dat u r looking 4ward to the birth of Charlie, i pray that u experience a delivery that is short without any complications...d bible says that we shall be saved through childbearing...enjoy it.

Ktorre...read ur dreams...i believe u have a gift of dreams...u need to pray after eac dream & ask the LOrd for clearer understnding...Funny enough i am as a dreamer and I kno it is a gift God wants me use for d edificatn of d body of Christ. There are good Christan dream interpretation books (pls avoid new age & spiritist type). I know 1 or 2 which my pastor recommended Your 2nd Dream ..clear water in dream stand for Holy Spirit, ur Soul...just thot i share

Ready4onemore, i pray that the Lord will cntinue to guide u & bring u to a place of peace...affliction shall not arise a 2nd time In Jesus name.

Ladies, please remembr me in ur prayers..i believe in my heart this pregnancy is here to stay..i know d devil keeps remindng me of d past MCs... and its not making me excited bout this preg. I know i have dealt wit 11 losses in d past 4 1/2 yrs. But prophecies have gone forth regarding me hving children..so waging a good warfare that this miracle wll grw to full term, healthy pregnancy witn no suffering..I'm taking several meds - the consultant recommended Prednisolone(Steriods), Heparin -Clexane Inj & Aspirin tablets daily. I pray dat i will not suffer any negative side effect, no harm to me & d baby. Doc said d steriods will weaken my immune sys...wit Spring here & allergies i want God's protection over us. Also I want God 2 hide me & LO under his wings (DH & I r not telling a soul about me expecting until it begins to show and i hope not until past 6 mths...:baby:. thank u 4 reading my long narration.

God I come to you today lifting up Kempf. Please shield her and protect her and the life you have intrusted inside of her. God let your hand of protection keep her safe and she delivers a full term, live and health baby. I come against any evil thoughts, spirits or people that may try to cause her harm. Your word says in Isaisah 54:17 No weapon formed against us shall prosper. God we are praying and speaking that over her right now. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Be Blessed ladies.

Thankyou so much for your pRayers but ive started bleeding again today so it looks like another angel for me , so that's 4 in total xxxx

Sometimes you just know it's gone, but thankyou xxx

:hugs: There's nothing anyone can say that will make it any better but I do know what you are going through.

Lord, please lift and support cla in the light of your care and love. PLease give her your awesome strength.

Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"