TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thankyou so much at least I know my angels are being looked after xxxx

im so sorry claire:cry: im still hopeful. i bled pretty bad with one pregnancy and he is almost 4 now. and spotted a lot with my last one. you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers today.

i had two mc and i cant wait to be reunited in heaven some day. will love to kiss and hug them when i get home...

A LETTER FROM GOD.. DEAR CLAIRE This is GOD!

Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you.

P.S. And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you have a bad day at work, think of the man who has been out of work for years.

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad, think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance, think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.

Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!

may peace be with you GOD!

God has seen you struggling,God says it's over.

i know its lengthy i thought it was nice but i can't even begin to imagine what you are going through and i am praying for you i want you to know that you are not alone...

lord i pray for your Intercession on this thread lord you know each and every heart lord i pray for all of the wonderful people here i pray that you heal them lord that you give them strength and understanding that it is not our will that it is yours thank you for the many blessings lord i pray that you keep them and the health of thier families lord, i pray for those who are pregnant lord that all of them deliver healthy babies i pray for all of us who are hurting or afraid lord for those who have lost faith give us hope lord you are in control of any crisis and i pray that you will show your people the power of prayer. thank you lord amen

II Kings 20:5: "...Thus saith Jehovah, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee..."
Matt 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

ktorre- that letter was beautiful and so true. i had to let my hubby read it. he loved it. His children praise Him in the good times and the bad.

The Lord hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. psalm 34:17-19

Dear Jesus.....please comfort Claire in this trying time. May You be her consolation, and may You also bring an end to her early miscarriages. May her next pregnancy lead to a forever baby, in Jesus' name!!

Father Lord, I lift Kempf up before You. May You please protect her in her pregnancy and may it be nothing like her earlier ones. Father, may You not let the devourer come near her or her baby and may You give her and her family cause to rejoice in a few months.

Father Lord, I also lift up myself and my babies into Your hands. May You please keep away from the spirit of fear, and give me the grace to trust in You to keep both babies healthy and safe. Father, may You bring to a beautiful completion the wonderful work You have begun. In Jesus' name I pray.

I pray for all the wonderful women on this thread. May You continue to protect us and take care of us in our varous journeys, and give us cause to always praise You....no matter our situation. Amen!

:hug:

Just wanted to update you ladies!!

ON CLOUD 9!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Ok, here it is. Feared ectopic. Had serum quants done:

4/11 - 320
4/13 - 798
4/16 - 2900!!!! :thumbup:

IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN ECTOPIC!!!!

:happydance: Prayers answered!! :happydance:

Still have to continue monitoring to be sure all is well...but for right now all is well and doc has said the bleeding is probably just implantation!! In tears right now!

Thank you guys for your prayers! God is so good!

Just wanted to update you ladies!!

ON CLOUD 9!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Ok, here it is. Feared ectopic. Had serum quants done:

4/11 - 320
4/13 - 798
4/16 - 2900!!!! :thumbup:

IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN ECTOPIC!!!!

:happydance: Prayers answered!! :happydance:

Still have to continue monitoring to be sure all is well...but for right now all is well and doc has said the bleeding is probably just implantation!! In tears right now!

Thank you guys for your prayers! God is so good!

Praising God with you and for you. :dance::dance:

God sure is answering a lot of prayers on this thread!
He sure is an awesome God!

Ladies, Please pray that I am preggers. I prayed about this cycle and I have a good feeling. I will not test until AF is late or due.

Lord I'm praying for Ready4onemore, I lift her up before you oh Lord, let experience ur fruitfulness.

I also pray for Cla...be with her dear Lord... i feel i should say this that blood is not baby and bleeding does not mean miscarriage bcos i know that your words says none shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in the land....and you declared in Deut 28 that the fruit of our body is blessed. Lord i believe in the supernatural & d miraculous.

Thank you Lord for all d preggy ladies on this thread...continue to keep us and safe us thru childbirth...we will enjoy our pregnancies and go to full term...no suffering, pains, stress just the way you intended it to be from the beginning. I rebuke the Devourer from touching our seeds in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Those still ttcing, Lord let their time in the waiting room be short...we have seen so many testimonies happening on this thread and we will see many more in the next few weeks IJN amen.:dust:

Lord I'm praying for Ready4onemore, I lift her up before you oh Lord, let experience ur fruitfulness.

I also pray for Cla...be with her dear Lord... i feel i should say this that blood is not baby and bleeding does not mean miscarriage bcos i know that your words says none shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in the land....and you declared in Deut 28 that the fruit of our body is blessed. Lord i believe in the supernatural & d miraculous.

Thank you Lord for all d preggy ladies on this thread...continue to keep us and safe us thru childbirth...we will enjoy our pregnancies and go to full term...no suffering, pains, stress just the way you intended it to be from the beginning. I rebuke the Devourer from touching our seeds in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Those still ttcing, Lord let their time in the waiting room be short...we have seen so many testimonies happening on this thread and we will see many more in the next few weeks IJN amen.:dust:

Amen...

Ladies, I am asking for your prayers again. My number nearly doubled with the last test and now the doc wants me to go into an emergency scan to assure all is well. I go in at 2:15p today (it's 12:18 now). Want to see my baby's heartbeat! Please pray that all is well with the little one and that he is a fighter because God has His hand upon him!!

I'm out ladies. Baby was on my ovary. Doc says the only chance I have at conceiving is through IVF. Praying for everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->