TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

I'm out ladies. Baby was on my ovary. Doc says the only chance I have at conceiving is through IVF. Praying for everyone else!

I am so sorry sweetie just remember though God had the final say. Don't look at how big the situtation is tell that situtation how big your God is. :hugs:

2ndtimeround- :cry:praying for you and your family. may you find comfort in the arms of Jesus.

2ndtimeround -
tears are running down my cheeks literaly first of joy as i was reading the thread and realized... i'm so sorry you are going through this but your not alone. the holy spirit is moving here and god will someday answer the question for you WHY? LORD give her the strengh show her lord so that she may understand your purpose and may she continue to put her trust in you.

ready4onemore-
i'm with you sweetie i too am in the 2ww and i'm praying for the both of us 2nd round of clomid for me but not even keeping record of any temp, sign, symptom, nothing just purely believing in god

Blessedmomma -

I'm really glad you liked it and shared it with your hubby. How are you? i keep you in my prayers i may not write it all down on the thread but god knows...:flower:

I wasn't on bb for a couple of days and felt like i missed out on so much funny thing is i keep you ladies in mind and remind myself every so often to go and read the latest postings

Claire i'm still praying for you and melissa you too...and the BFP i hope you don't get offended if i say your names my name is katherine(kathy) for short:hugs:

I hope you don't mind me coming on here xxx

Of course we dont mind hon....everyone is welcome on this thread :hugs:

Ladies I dont always post but I do pop in and think about you all in my prayers :kiss:

Lord I pray for a safe and smooth labour as the time is now quickly approaching for Charlie to be born. My Labour with Oliver wasnt an easy one as you know and Oliver was born unwell my hope is that this time it will be very different. I have been preparing myself Lord and I know that should things be a little difficult both me and DH are better prepared however we would so very much love to bring our little boy home as soon as possible into the hub of our family life and introduce him to his big brother as soon as possible :) Lord my worst fear is that he will be born with the same condition as Oliver :( I know that Oliver recovered from this but it would break my heart to have to explain to Oliver that his little brother is ill and for him not to be able to meet him soon after he is born :sad1: Oliver is so excited Lord he cannot wait to meet his new little brother :)

Lord I know you are extremely busy and my prayer is a tad insignificant to those of others but since I found out you had blessed us with another forever baby I have prayed hard that this time things would be so different.

Lord I have faith that you will be by my side as my Son is born into this world

Amen

cla... this is what we are here for:flower:

your not alone cla:hugs:

the holy spirit is moving in this thread and is answering prayers... i wrote to you a couple of times

thanks ktorre! i pray for you ladies too. sometimes while i am just cleaning or rocking the baby i think of you ladies and know to pray.

i have a love for you in my heart even though i have never seen any of you face to face. i know that we are sisters in Christ and some day we will all be at our real home together praising the Lord. after all the hard times this world can deal us we will finally have our blessed reward and it will all be soooo worth it. never again will the enemy get to steal our joy!

until we get there we will encourage and lift each other up with holy hands. proverbs 31 says a woman of God is worth more than precious rubies and you are all certainly worth more than that to me!:hugs:

Hello ladies,

I really believe I am pregnant but the ememy keeps making me think I am not. Please pray for my unbelief and my worry. Thanks ladies.

Lord I ask that you give ready the strength she needs to keep her eyes on You and her feet steady on Your path. You are the author and perfecter of our faith, so give us a big dose of it today! Let Your joy be her strength as she steps into yet another day of battle with the powers of darkness. give her Your precious Word to use as her sword and faith as her shield so she can stand her ground and claim victory against doubt and worry that comes from the devil. thank You Lord for this day You have given us to praise and worship You. we want our lives to be a sweet song You sing with the angels.

For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. zephania 3:17

Hello ladies,

I really believe I am pregnant but the ememy keeps making me think I am not. Please pray for my unbelief and my worry. Thanks ladies.

Have faith! Believe that God had blessed you.

Mark 11:24, Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

Thanks ladies, I am really hoping this is it. I so love the encouragement here.

Goodmorning ladies,

i know i have not been on this thread for a while, but i really need sum prayers :flower: I have been trying to conceive for so long & feel that its never going to happen :cry: :cry: I really hope i ovulated already, coz my dh will be gone for 2mnths :cry: :cry: he left yesterday :sad1: im just feeling very negative & down.:sad1:

sorry for being such a downer :dohh:

Goodmorning ladies,

i know i have not been on this thread for a while, but i really need sum prayers :flower: I have been trying to conceive for so long & feel that its never going to happen :cry: :cry: I really hope i ovulated already, coz my dh will be gone for 2mnths :cry: :cry: he left yesterday :sad1: im just feeling very negative & down.:sad1:

sorry for being such a downer :dohh:

God,
Please give Sparklegirl the strength she needs right now. Comfort her as her husband is away. God we know your plans are much greater than ours, give her the strength to know that. Protect her as her husband is away also Lord. God I pray that you lift her spirits and encourage her in the might name of Jesus.

Amen.

Just know that God has a plan that is beyond your wildest dreams.

Well ladies, I am just returning home from a 4 day stay in the hospital. My tube had already started to rupture and I began to hemorrhage. A c-section, blood transfusion and tubectomy later I am well (in loads of pain) but my spirit is so at peace! I no longer have any tubes, but the fact that my DH and doctor and office staff and the wonderful women on this thread are so encouraging and supportive of seeing me through the next phase, I know that God has a master plan that He has yet to reveal to me. We will have our baby soon! Best thing is that inspite of all that I am going through, I can still participate in my Grad School Commencement on Sunday.

I share my testimony to hopefully encourage someone to know that it really isn't over until God says its over! Be blessed!

Well ladies, I am just returning home from a 4 day stay in the hospital. My tube had already started to rupture and I began to hemorrhage. A c-section, blood transfusion and tubectomy later I am well (in loads of pain) but my spirit is so at peace! I no longer have any tubes, but the fact that my DH and doctor and office staff and the wonderful women on this thread are so encouraging and supportive of seeing me through the next phase, I know that God has a master plan that He has yet to reveal to me. We will have our baby soon! Best thing is that inspite of all that I am going through, I can still participate in my Grad School Commencement on Sunday.

I share my testimony to hopefully encourage someone to know that it really isn't over until God says its over! Be blessed!

I am glad you are at peace, praise God. He is worthy to be praised and He has a plan for you. Be blessed. :hugs:

Hey ladies how r we all doing to day?? Just popping in to say ur all in my prayer :hugs:

Hello ladies,

I am so happy to see this thread

I pray God will grant our TTC desires. The Bible says we should be fruitful and multiply.

Heavenly father,I pray you will teach us to be patient and bless the fruit of our wombs so that your name will be glorified.

Please ladies, pray for me too. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->