TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Some prayers for MadlyTTC who is in labour right now with her baby Charlie.

I pray that God will keep them both safe and will allow Madly to deliver Charlie as soon as possible!

Amen.

x

Praying for a quick and easy labor for Madly.
Please keep her and Charlie safe.

Charlie has been born! I don't know any of the details.

Thank You, Lord.

Thank You JESUS for Madly's safe delivery!!!! Welcome to the world, Charlie!!!!

Thank you Lord for the safe delivery of Charlie....thank u Jesus for Madly.....

Thank you Lord for the safe delivery of Baby Charlie. Please keep Madly safe and pain free during her recovery.

wow so many wonderful things to celebrate thank you lord i praise you savior and thank you lord for all of you works and i pray for all who have come here in jesus name i thank you that we can all come together in this site and just pray and give thanks lord i thank you thank you... my god you are awesome! I praise you farther... i give you the glory and honor and praise thank you lord for Charlies safe delivery and for sharing madlys blessing with us all

Ladies I have not stop praying for you all i think about you all the time.. i'm sorry i havent been on in a while just busy with work one man down here so just extremely overwelmed

update on my situation
still in the tww i have 7 days to go... lord i leave it in your hands

Thank you for all your prayers Ladies :kiss:

Prayer is indeed a powerful thing and helped me get through the difficult delivery of my precious Son :cloud9:

Thank you Lord for my gift so precious.

He's beautiful Madly Congratulations may god continue to send many blessings to you and your family:flower:

ladies can i ask u to plse pray for madly & charlie... from her journal - one of the ladies updated it ...

she hasnt been around bcuz she is so tired etc (understandable)
but she is currently sat in the hospital with charlie, she has found a lump on his jaw line the emergency dr told her to see her own GP which she did this morning and she rang the paediatrics dept and they wanted to see him asap. she is on her own at the min bcuz david has had to work away 2day & 2moro for his work!

madly just text back.

the senior dr has been to see baby charlie, they say it could be from the trauma of his birth, but as madly said it wasnt there before yesterday, so charlie needs to have scan to find out, although the hospital is busy there today. charlie isnt in any pain or hes not upset which they say is reassuring. she may have to take him back which they will give her an appoinment for, she is now waiting to see if the scan will be today or if she will have to take him back

Her DH is on his way back to them now as well.

so plse plse plse keep lil charlie in your prayers

Thank you Sparklegirl :kiss:

Ladies I had my bump bud update my journal and as Sparklegirl has updated we have found a lump on Charlies jaw line :( Although this isnt effecting him when examining it and he does over all seem himself it is seriously effecting his feeding :( We have had a scan this evening and we are back tomorrow with an emergency appointment to see the consultant late morning. The current feeling is that the lump is trauma from Charlies difficult birth but the lump only appeared yesterday and is very noticable so I know it was not there prior :shrug:

Ladies I believe prayer is a powerful thing so I please ask if you can say a little prayer for my little man :hugs:

God in the name of Jesus we ask that you protect baby Charlie. We ask that you remove any illness from him that he will be healed in Jesus' name. Give his mother and father peace beyond human understanding to know that you are God and that Charlie is healed. We give you the praise and the glory for we know and trust that baby Charlie is healed. Amen.

can I please ask for your prayers. I have been to see my gyno after three months of ttc after all testing was done and am loosing hope. I was told that clomid and other drugs if I were to try, would make my endometriosis worse. I already have medical problems like MS, depression, etc. and can't take something that will make things worse. I have not been on my meds for depression because of the ttc thing and really feel like there is no hope left for me. I'm already 35 and my follicle count is low meaning my eggs are older than me. I haven't been able to conceive since my 2 mc's last year. I have prayed and hoped but seems like it's not meant for me to have a healthy pregnancy. Sorry for rambling can I please ask for your prayers that somehow a mircle may still happen for me. Thank you.

madly- we are praying for charlie. :hugs:

mpepe- please dont give up on God. come to His presence with thanksgiving and praise. doubt, unbelief, fear, depression, all these things will seperate you from Him. they come from satan to keep you from the Lord. we have to come to Him with faith, no matter how we feel. dont let your feelings be your truth. we know His Word is truth, it never changes, and He created the entire universe on it! our feelings on the other hand change all the time, moment to moment. they are not true, right, and just. His Word says a prayer made in faith is powerful and gets great results. He is faithful to provide extremely more than we could even dare to ask or think. He can not only still provide you children, He can also heal your depression. I have seen it with my own eyes. my husband was on depression meds years ago. hasnt needed them for a long time now and doesnt have the slightest bit of depression now. make your requests known to Him and ask a million times a day if you have to, He is listening!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

this prayer i pray most nights before going to bed, i feel that it gives me hope

The Fertility Blessing

You know my deep desire for a child
A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive
and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in
Your holy image.

Guide me in all my choices so that this
conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth
are in line with Your will.

Heavenly Father and Holy Mother,
hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen.

thank you southerngal, blessedmomma, and sparklegirl for your kind words and motivation, all very thoughtful and encouraging :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->