TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Goodmorning ladies how is everybody, just popping in to say - HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!! :hugs:

I would like to share this prayer with all u ladies :flower:

Take My Hand And Show Me How (A Prayer of Hope)

I call on you, Lord, here and now

To take my hand and show me how

To walk along this path of life

With strength and courage to battle the strife.

To overcome every obstacle pulling me back

And to feel proud of myself as I once again walk the right path.

To have the confidence I lost long ago

And hold my head high as my spirit grows.

To feel your love as you guide me through

And never lose sight of the one and only path that leads me home, to you.

To look in the mirror and be happy with myself

As I choose the right choices and learn to put my family before anything else.

To take the time and appreciate all that I have

And leave the past behind me as I learn to be happy, smile, and laugh.

To gain control of my life as I move ahead

And focus on my family and goals as I surrender to you lord by letting my faith lead me this time instead.

I've hit bottom and I'm ready to let go of all this pain I hold inside.

So Lord, please, take me by the hand and let faith be my guide.

-Amen-

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I just want to stop by and say a pray.

Lord heavenly Father we thank you for this day and your many blessing. Thank you for being for us what no one else can be. Help us to live in your name and your Will. Oh what a task but you will be right by our side.
I come asking you first for forgiveness and second for hope and protection.

I send up prayer for every lady here who asks of it and also those who need of it.

Today, I am sending a special prayer for Vrain and the results of her procedure, for Soleil who is in an uncertain place right now waiting for results for Futuremommie who is holding strong despite it all and for all the post myo/frs women on here a special group that has a special prayer of hope after surgery. I put these ladies and myself in your hands. Lord help us to see your light and hold on to the blessing you have in store for all of us. You say ask and we shall receive it. I ask it in Jesus' name.

Thank you Lord.

Amen.

My darling prayer Sisters, I am so sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. I've been having a rough time at work...and sickness which thankfully is getting better.

I am still praying for all of us on this thread....in the various stages we're at. May the Good Lord continue to bless and keep us.

:hug:

:cry: i'm out once again the:witch:came to visit sat :cry: i'm really fustrated and feel like such a failure please pray girls i know it's gods time not mine but i can't help but feeling a bit depressed:help:

God I pray for all of my wonderful friends on this thread lord keep them and may they all find themselves in good health may they be financially stable and keep thier families united lord husbands and wives give them strength for whatever hardships they find themselves in. Lord i pray against depression and i pray for all of those here today that need prayer may the holy spirit continue to move through this thread in the mighty name of jesus amen... thank you lord

Thanks for the prayer ktorre, i know exactly how u feel... I have pcos & the last 3 cycles was all 39 days long... this mnth in curently on cd42 :bfn: :cry:
i feel so discouraged :nope: :cry:

A Prayer for Comfort

Father in heaven,
Even though my heart is heavy with grief, I want to praise Your holy name. You are an awesome God. You spoke and the world was created. I give You all glory and honor for who You are. I worship You alone.

I thank You that you know my pain and sorrow. Your Word says “as a mother comforts her child, You comfort us.” I ask that You be my comfort today. Help me to sense Your presence and Your peace.

Help me to reach out and comfort others as You Father, have comforted me.

In Jesus name, amen.

Thanks for the prayer ktorre, i know exactly how u feel... I have pcos & the last 3 cycles was all 39 days long... this mnth in curently on cd42 :bfn: :cry:

A Prayer for Comfort

Father in heaven,
Even though my heart is heavy with grief, I want to praise Your holy name. You are an awesome God. You spoke and the world was created. I give You all glory and honor for who You are. I worship You alone.

I thank You that you know my pain and sorrow. Your Word says “as a mother comforts her child, You comfort us.” I ask that You be my comfort today. Help me to sense Your presence and Your peace.

In Jesus name, amen.

ktorre im sooo sorry the :witch: arrived :hugs:

A Prayer for Comfort

Father in heaven,

In Jesus name, amen.

thanks
third round of clomid and it's been a long 3 months...
god will comfort you

i pray that our faith in god will be rock solid and that nothing can break through that barrier... thank you god i leave it in your hands

PLEASE JOIN IN AND PRAY PRAY PRAY:happydance:

:flower:I WOULD LIKE US ALL TO PLEASE PRAY FOR US WHO ARE TTC AND ARE HAVING A HARD TIME AND :flower: PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CONCIEVED AND HAVE HAD A LOST:flower: AND PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONCIEVE AND ARE PREGNANT:flower: AND A PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECENTLY GIVEN BIRTH:flower:

DEAR GOD I COME TO YOU TODAY AND I PRAY THAT WE ALL UNITE IN PRAYER TO SHOW THE POWER OF PRAYER AND WE MAY ALL COME TOGETHER IN YOUR HOLY NAME FARTHER I THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY LORD AND I PRAY FOR US THAT ARE TRYING TO CONCIEVE LORD THAT WE MAY BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY IN JESUS NAME I CLAIM VICTORY LORD AND I THANK YOU LORD I PRAY THAT YOU COMFORT THOSE WHO HAVE HAD MISCARRIED AND HAVE LOST THEIR BABIES I PRAY THAT YOU COMFORT THEM LORD AND GIVE THEM STRENGH I PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE PREGNANT NOW LORD THAT YOU KEEP THE PREGNANCY SAFE AND MAY THEY HAVE HEALTHY PREGNANCY'S AND HEALTHY BABIES FARTHER I PRAY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE HAD CHILDREN THAT YOU KEEP THEM LORD FREE FROM SICKNESS I ASK YOU LORD THAT YOU PUT YOUR ANGELS AROUND EVERYSINGLE PERSON ON THIS THREAD AND WE MAY CONTINUE TO SEEK YOU LORD, PRAISE YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AMEN

I NEED SO MUCH PRAYER RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU NEED PRAYER PLEASE JOIN IN AND LETS PRAY FOR EACH OTHER:hugs:

Such a lovely prayer ktorre :hugs:

I am not around much these days but I do think about you Ladies and remember you in my prayers :kiss:

Ladies I wanted to thank you for all your support and your prayers for my little man Charlie .... we recieved a letter from his hospital consultant yesterday saying his blood tests came back borderline for possible calcium deficiency, they say his `lump` in his jawline is often caused during a traumatic birth when baby is calcium deficient hence the dr checking this out. I have faith and I know that whatever the outcome of this may be the Lord with equip with a way of coping with whatever is thrown at us :thumbup:

Ladies I never ever gave up hope I would be a Mummy again one day even after our little :angel: I believe good things come to those who wait and the Lord is generous when he gives .... its hard waiting to recieve but I just know he will give to us all when we reach the path in our lives of parenthood :hugs:

thanks madly

i needed to hear that and i know god has a plan and i have to wait and be patient and most importantly trust in god

i will continue to pray for you and charlie...may god shield him, protect him from any sickness and you as well...

Dear God give us the patience while TTC, lift our spirits to remain positive, and help encourage us to look forward to another day, I have full trust and belief in you and your miracles, and bless all these lovely women who want to build families of their own. :flower:

Anytime you feel down just think of how he performs miracles, he will never forsaken us or forget us, therefore, we should never give up on him. Bless all your hearts and I sincerely hope you get your little bundle of joys as I have been patiently waiting 15 months, even if its just one. :flower:

Ladies.....sorry i have been quiet for a while....it's a been a life of testimony this past few weeks...but God has been my strength. I remember you all in my prayers...trying4baby, ready4onemore, ktorre, sparklegirl and all others...pls remain strenghten...your breakthrough is very close..d word of God says d vision is for an appointed time it will not tarry but will come to pass...remember Jer 1:12 God will hasten his word to perform it...He did for me and some of us on this thread...He will surely do for same for all of us..God is no respecter of persons...continue declaring the word of God to your wombs daily...do not STOP the word is life. Jn 10:10 Jesus came to give life and to give abundantly..it is HIs will for us to bear children and be Happy mothers of children (Ps 113v9).....:hugs:

For all the preggies ladies Southerngal, Isi buttercup, Tigerliles, sweet alida & others on this thread...God will continue to keep us and our LO...He will perfect that which he started and it will indeed be beautiful...Enjoyable pregnancy and childbirth without complications. Exo 23:25 God will bless our bread and water and take away sickness out of our midst, I declare no infirmity on us or our Little Ones In Jesus Name.

Lord thank you for little Charlie..he is beautiful...Make him whole and heal him totally, let there never be any repeat of any affliction in Jesus name. Lord before you formed him you knew him so perfect his whole being, thank you Lord for the testimony & thanksgiving that will come out from Madly's lips.

Ladies...please remember me & my baby in your prayers...my testimony is that i had been bleeding on & off and weird dull ache for weeks...just last week i had severe bleeding and terrible pains... I made up my mind that bleeding or clot or pain does not mean baby threatened, Dh & I stood on the word daily and spoke life to the baby, i refused to be discouraged (it was hard but God strengthened me) cos i know d devil is a liar and fills our minds with lies. I went for a scan on wednesday 18th May...the baby was very well...kept kicking his/her legs constantly. Indeed God be praised... although doctor said there is a little subchronic bleeding from the scan result BUT i Know God will not cause my seed to fall to the ground..it is has been a spiritual warfare. I have my next scan next week Friday and 1st Midwife apptmt :yipee:on Tuesday. This has been a long journey 5 years but God will hasten to perform his word. I believe i am healed & every subchronic...watever shrinks and drys up instantly in Jesus name. It is not easy but i ask for God's grace and strength. Also pls note that right now no bleeding just wiping some bloody stuff wen i use d loo..guess its d rubbish God wants out b4 d placenta take up to do it work...lol

Kempf hon I am so glad your scan went well :kiss:

Lord please watch over Kempf and her little growing bean please ensure she has a health pregnancy Amen.

This is the best and most important valuable thread on this site! Anyone agree? Bless you all :flower::hugs:

Hey ladies,

Please pray for me. My cycle is due to start Wednesday no later than Friday. I do not want to test until my cycle is late or does not show. I am claiming I am pregnant and I have a really good feeling but for some reason I keep having thoughts that I am not but deep in my heart I believe I am. I just need help with my unbelief.

Also, I have an interview for a position I really want in HR. Please pray that I said and do all the right things in the interview.

I really appreicate all you and your prayers.

Be blessed,

Ready4onemore

wow i can really feel the Spirit on this thread! praying for you all still!:hugs:

kempf dont let the devil steal your faith. same thing happened with my last pregnancy, bled for several weeks. same subchorionic bleed thing. im holding my 3 month old baby from that pregnancy right now. stand firm in the Word!

Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks. And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. philippians 4:6-7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->