TTC show your faces thread!

OMG! Everyone is so very pretty! Who knew? I mean, I knew you were all lovely ladies... but really... WOW!

Lizzie: You and your OH are SO adorable together! Just seeing the pic of you two makes me want to track you down and make you be my friend! :) Love the hair so much!!!

Everyone is so pretty!!

I wish I could post one, but I'm not for privacy reasons. And I KNOW someone I know will find me on here and tell my family we're TTC. And then they'll all expect a baby soon...

here's me, been playing with the editting bits and bobs.....

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/fiesta_dan/231656.jpg

omg at first glance you look like one of my best friends!
i already thought "she didn't tell meee???" lol

Ok, here goes...this should be enuf pics of me to last for a loooong while! haha! This is fun, everyone is sooo pretty and Im loving putting faces with names too! Great idea!

The first is me and my yongest boy Jake, then me and my sister, me and my oldest boy Luke and then me on my 35 bday (several years ago boo-hoo:cry:)
Finally, my avatar pic is from last summer...

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 022-1.jpg
    022-1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
  • 039-1.jpg
    039-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Allpictures065.jpg
    Allpictures065.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
By the way, glad to see Im not the only mom with tats! Mine arent all visible, but they are there! :thumbup:

^^ yay, my mom really wanted me to cover them for the wedding, but i said 'nope its my wedding and i want to show them!'

Sounds like my mom! She doesnt want to see mine, if I go to her house she wants me to try and keep em covered! haha! Not really, but she usually has a snide little remark if more than one is showing! haha!

The first one is my daughter and the second one is me and my husband on our honeymoon!
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 7
hannah that is not what i thought you looked like!!! i did not get that at all from your avatar

Yay!! Love the tattoos! DH's parents hate mine so everytime I get a new one I never tell them. They thought I only had one and we went swimming the other day and I turned around and his mom said "Holy crap you have them all over your back too?" Oye!!! lol. You ladies are all so wonderful and pretty!!!!

n1583274846_82407_4110.jpg
Hope this works Here is me and Hubby and my sister at our wedding.

im a mummy with tattoos although its normally covered on my shoulder blade when i tried my bridemaid dress on my MIL was trying to cover it i said dont worry my hair will cover it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->