ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Oh no that's annoying, I'm the opposite, could sleep until lunchtime haha! X

Wow, I didn't realize we were such a global group! I'm in Michigan, USA :)

I was up with Emma at 5:45 (DH time to leave for work) then back to sleep around 7 till 8:30. I am in Arkansas, US as well. :D

I got a positive OPK this morning! I am so excited!!!

Now, B6, work your magic, and make my LP longer!!! x

Aye, it was - now it's 11am my time… we are so global, yet look at us, communicating. Man. I would hate to have had to TTC back in the day…. just a random thought. No support.

Yes, very different to the Aussie accent Mrs W - less twang, ours is flatter I think. We are often on The Graham Norton Show - in the Red Chair. Look for us! x

well I read you with a french accent here ! we're from all over the world, that's awesome ! I didn't know about bananas and nuts. I hope it works for you !

Hey girls, anyone got any updates?

My cycle just got weirder!! So I know I ov-ed early but I don't know how many dpo I am, I'd guess 7-9? Earlier on wiping I had rusty blood. I'm cd22 so if its af she's either come even earlier at like 8 dpo or if I'm 10 dpo which is when she's arrived the last 4 cycles then I oved on cd12?! That's 7 days earlier than I usually ov.

It's gone to a tiny bit of brown on wiping now. I'm praying it doesn't come back as I had exactly the same with my dd pregnancy and it was an ib. But I daren't get my hopes up, my cycles not predictable just now and I've hoped so many times recently and been wrong! I had cramping earlier and I feel like I've pulled my tummy muscles. Ill know if there's more bleeding later that its af.

I hope it was IB !! otherwise your cycle is weird this month, and I don't know why??
I'm confused as well.. I O'd early too according to my temps, but got ewcm later and cramps.. So I have no idea what to think.. I guess I'll wait and see :coffee:

tuesday : oui oui !! french accent !

Lol lola your picture makes me want to head to tim hortons and pick up a doughnut! I just identified myself as canadian twice in one sentence ! Lol

I think it is af as I've had more bleeding :cry: knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up. How is my cycle still so crazy 5 months after a loss. Maybe the supplements were helping after all. Feeling really low. Hate it when I get carried away and allows self to think maybe this is it, only to have to face reality soon after. Sorry for the rant xx

I think it is af as I've had more bleeding :cry: knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up. How is my cycle still so crazy 5 months after a loss. Maybe the supplements were helping after all. Feeling really low. Hate it when I get carried away and allows self to think maybe this is it, only to have to face reality soon after. Sorry for the rant xx

What a silly cycle for all of us. Sorry about af. But being a short cycle you didnt have to wait long until your next shot.
I know how you must feel, I get mega depressed the day af shows for me.
Ive been getting af like cramps this evening.. So I dont suspect it will be long before she shows for me as well!

sorry mrsw11.. we're on this thread to support you, don't worry about the rant. I didn't know it would be that long and complicated seriously..
missi, I wish I could try these doughnuts from Canada !! I hope Af stays away from you.

Mrs W, don't feel bad about ranting, I am the worst! No one wants to be around me on day one of AF or second day of AF, I'm a psycho - so mad at the world, really pissed off that I let myself think that I was pregnant and that my period was IB. I have been there the last five cycles! I know I haven't been through what you have, but I do get the desperation - I am utterly desperate for a BFP xxx

I am on CD 21 now (oui oui Lola!) and I got a mega positive OPK today, much darker than yesterday... I didn't even think possible. Looking at yesterday's one, it dried lighter than I expected and this one has stayed dark, much darker than the control line and I had EWCM too... lots of it! So we DTD again.

I am hoping for a shoot up in temperature tomorrow but you do never know with my body. If I am ovulating CD 21, I sure hope that I don't just have a 9 day LP. That's not going to work for anyone!

I'm still holding out hope for you Mississ, and Lola! We got this! Mrs W, if it is hideous witch, I know you'll get your rainbow. I know I sound so annoying, but we'll all get there. This ride does suck. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->