ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

I started temping on day 1... Because i havent done it before, last month i had o on cd15 so not close yet.. Im going to start using my opks tomorrow as af is coming to an end, just in case.

I guess i have added in a lot this month... Temping, b6, and i grabbed preseed just in case ! Who knows, maybe something will help me out !

Mrs V11, ok I understand now. I'm clad you're cycles are getting back to normal!

Welcome Panda, and I would have done the same and wait.. why whould the ob/gyn put you on Bcp? I read about clomid for irregular cycle, maybe you can ask about it?

Thanks Lola. I was given either the option of BCP for 3 months or D&C. I have been having irregular bleeding for about 2 years-Brown spotting before periods sometimes lasting for 7-8 days then 5-7 more days of period bleeding. Went to OB a couple weeks ago and had vaginal ultrasound. No sign of ovulation...but started bleeding heavily 8 days later.

Have any of you ladies taken clomid? How does it work? Any side effects? Would any of you use D&C as an option?

Thanks for letting me join!

Af must be on her way....about 6 days left in this cycle no symptoms of :bfp: but I am moody as hell so I have no doubt the witch will be here soon.

Fx for some good news this month!

Hi girls
Well I'm out for this month.. After showed this morning.. The cycle was 26 days and according to FF it would make my Lp only 10 days long.. I read Lp is suppose to be longer than that.. II'm going to temp again this cycl and see..
How about you? Are you all ok?

Hi Lola, sorry af got you. Yes temping will tell you for sure how long your lp is. Mine was 10 last cycle (it's usually a normal 14 days) so I'm taking a vit b complex to lengthen it.

Panda I've never taken clomid so no advice but I hope whatever you choose works for you.

X

I'm confused.. I read that LP is one thing that never change. If it's 12 days for a woman, it will stay 12 days no matter how long is the cycle. Do you know more about that? I also read 10 days is the minimum.. It's my 1st cycle temping, so next one will probably confirm how long lp is...

My LP was only 11 days last month :( going by that, I wont O before CD20 and DH is leaving for a tour!! :( hope to catch the egg ! FX!

Theoretically that's true Lola. My lp is normally days which is the norm. Whenever I ovulate, af arrives 14 days later.

But since my mmc in January my hormones are not working as they should and so my lp is too short. Once my hormones regulate, I guess it will return to 14 days x

Hey girls! AF showed now on CD 5 awaiting O! No temping, no charting, no anything this month just gonna relax these next few cycles and see where it leads!

Hi Girls !
How are you all feeling?
Mommabrown, does it mean your cycle is very short this month?? are you sure it's AF?
Here nothing to report. CD11, waiting to O..

Hi Lola, hope you ov soon!

I was due to ov today, got my pos opk Monday but no temp change today :saywhat:?!! Confused. Fed up.

maybe you'll get the temp rise tomorrow since opk are 12 to 36hrs? Baby dance anyway !
I got ewcm (tmi) so I guess I'll O pretty soon.

Mrs W my temps are all over it seems and it is so annoying! I just want to know if I have ovulated but I've been having to BD for four or five days in a row, haha! Just in case. Oh well, I guess we've put in the work so that when FF tells me I'm in the TWW I won't worry about missing it…

BD away!

Lola, don't worry, that is nowhere near TMI! I've seen some stuff I never thought I'd see… haha! x

Yeh it's just odd as I usually follow the exact same pattern, pos opk, then 48 hours later temp dip on the day I ov, followed by big rise the following day so was expecting my dip today.... Maybe tomorrow.

We dtd last night so maybe will again tonight, hubby never wants to do it more than every other!

Are you temping or using opks? X

Tuesday what day do you usually ov? I agree it's sooo frustrating. Everyone else I knw just gets pregnant. I hate that I'm going thro this. Most days I'm managing ing to sty so positive but today I feel like hiding away. X

Hi Girls !
How are you all feeling?
Mommabrown, does it mean your cycle is very short this month?? are you sure it's AF?
Here nothing to report. CD11, waiting to O..

Yeah it was full on AF, it was short by 2 days but i pretty much knew it was coming.
My little rainbow baby is a year old and so i think that my body finally is able to get into a regular pattern and things will happen when I am not pushing so hard.

I know it can be hard trying to stay positive but we are here with you! :hugs: It took 14 months to get pregnant with my daughter after our MC.

Tuesday what day do you usually ov? I agree it's sooo frustrating. Everyone else I knw just gets pregnant. I hate that I'm going thro this. Most days I'm managing ing to sty so positive but today I feel like hiding away. X

It's funny, I read your other post and was like "yes, this! i feel the same way" you are feeling exactly what i am feeling today. Granted, I haven't been through what you have and I'm so sorry for your loss :( That must just add a whole other dimension to this xx

I have zero idea about ovulation day. The ONE month I did OPKs with any success, I got a positive on day 15 and my period started day 26 so it was a 25 day cycle really. FF gained from that a 10 day LP. But that seems so short when I have such long cycles (that one was a freak!) normally around 30 days but I had a couple of 28, one 31, and last year a 36! Perhaps I do just ovulate really late. I'm sick of it. I am on holiday and I am spending all my time fantasising about being pregnant and worrying that I won't ever get pregnant :(

Tuesday, It seems you O late yes..FF detected a short LP phase too (10days), so I temp again this month to see if it confirms it. You're CD20? I guess it should be soon?
I'm CD12, Ewcm, but opk neg. It should be soon..
why is it so complicated?? LOL

Thanks Lola, I really do think I do ovulate later than expected! On CD 19 now. We DTD this morning so fingers crossed.

I know! I wish it was easier! I just want to be pregnant so badly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->