TTC Starting This Month!! Need some buddies!!

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I am looking for a couple buddies who are TTC!! And I already have my first question! Lol!

I gotta know! Do you all think it is possible? The witch showed up today. I have a small period every month even with my Merina in. Mostly just spotting, but it last a full 5 to 7 days. Anyway, I went onto Fertility Friend and put todays date in to start charting. It said that I should ovulate between the 17th-20th of THIS MONTH!! I am getting my Merina taken out on the 13th! Do you think it is possible that I could maybe have a chance at conceiving right away?!?

I don't know about that...I think ive heard people say you have to let your body get readjusted the first month or so, but you know there's always hoping.

Hello :) I'm new on here, so excuse me if i do not reply correctly. I'm sort of confused at how to use these forums. lol. But anyway! I'm in my first month ttc as well and i'm so anxious, excited, and hopeful! I'm praying that it happens. I have a positive outlook on it. I know it will happen when its meant to be. I'm on cycle day 15 of my cycle. And i have no idea when i ovulate, my periods are kinda irregular. they've varied from 31-46 days! Mainly in the 30's though. Latley we've been BD'ing everyother day. But i think its about time for everyday. It's nearing O time i think !?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->