TTC sucess after laparoscopy

I think this thread needs a reunion. It got me started in the world of ltttc and I have made some great friends on here :).

Hi girls, This thread is great. Thanks for reviving it. I have been on quite a roller coaster in my quest for a baby. To give u a background I am 33, DH is 35, we have been TTC for 2 years. First we were diagnosed with MF which turned out to be bullshit. DH's spermies are normal. I had 2 failed IUIs and a chemical pregnancy on 3rd IUI after which I went in for a Lap 4 days back. I have been diagnosed with Grade 3 endo, slightly polycycstic ovaries and congested tubes.

I would really appreciate if I can get ur opinion on some things

1. The doctor removed most of the endo but cudnt get it out of the intestines. She is recommending some shots to dry up the remaining endo? What are these shots and do they work?
2. My HSG had shown no blockage in the tubes but the Lap is showing abnormal tubes. Can this be bcos of endo?
3. Can Endo cause chemical pregnancy
4. What shud be a reasonable time frame for me to expect to be pregnant.
The doc is recommending IVF though my heart sys I can do with IUIs. Am very confused

Pls help
xx

Hi girls, This thread is great. Thanks for reviving it. I have been on quite a roller coaster in my quest for a baby. To give u a background I am 33, DH is 35, we have been TTC for 2 years. First we were diagnosed with MF which turned out to be bullshit. DH's spermies are normal. I had 2 failed IUIs and a chemical pregnancy on 3rd IUI after which I went in for a Lap 4 days back. I have been diagnosed with Grade 3 endo, slightly polycycstic ovaries and congested tubes.

I would really appreciate if I can get ur opinion on some things

1. The doctor removed most of the endo but cudnt get it out of the intestines. She is recommending some shots to dry up the remaining endo? What are these shots and do they work?
2. My HSG had shown no blockage in the tubes but the Lap is showing abnormal tubes. Can this be bcos of endo?
3. Can Endo cause chemical pregnancy
4. What shud be a reasonable time frame for me to expect to be pregnant.
The doc is recommending IVF though my heart sys I can do with IUIs. Am very confused

Pls help
xx

Hi! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles :hugs:
I don't know about the endo bits, but I have blocked tubes and that can be caused by anything, even the endo. Because you have abnormal tubes.. I'm not sure you can put a time on it. Can you have them tunnelled out? I would try all you can before IVF.

I have been really crap at coming on here since getting pregnant but I am loving the fact that I am looking at everyone's status' and most of seem to be pregnant!!! Good luck to everyone in their pregnancies and to those who are not there yet. We are living proof that it can take a long time but you WILL get there in the end. xxxx

Sprat! :wohoo:!! You're 36 weeks! That's fab!! You are totally right, a lot of us do seem to be preggers. :) :thumbup: And everyone else isn't that far behind!!!

Can you believe it's been a year since the laps? Wow!

I have 1 last question ladies- for the ones diagnosed with Endo in the lap. My doc was able to excise a lot of endo during the surgery. But could not take out the one on the bowels. She wants to give me some Gnrh injections for 3 months to dry that up. But havent my chances of conceiving have gone up after so much Endo was taken out? As my signature shows I have had a chemical pregnancy even with the worst endo. My Endo has gone from Grade 3 to Grade 2 with the Lap. Should I try IUI/IVF instead of the injections? Anybody taken these injections for Endo? Pls help

wish2bmama the thread seems like a distant memory. Pop on to bnb now and again to see how your all doing and the news just gets better and better. Glad to hear your little wiggle worm is thriving and scan pics were great. Great to see Lioness that your home with baby mia rose a new chapter begins. So excited today to see that cupcake is pregnant :happydance: congratulations to you both and Sprat your due very soon :happydance:

As for me your right sprat you and the other girls are living proof it can take a long time but it WILL happen and Cupcake as you said "keep your eye on the prize!!"

I saw that about cupcake! That was just one amazing story!

just wanted to share after a lap that showed blocked tubes due to adhesions after my first emergency c-section and 3 years of trying

we are now 18 weeks pregnant, there is hope for you all, sending baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->