TTC sucess after laparoscopy

laps can vary...endo excision, which is the most effective, can be deep and require some time to recover from, esp depending on where the endo was

for MANY women, with this kind of lap, they feel much better and chances of conception are greatly improved! you can pm me for some more info i might have (i don't think i can post sites here?)! for some info on your question

wish2bmama sounds good!! Fingers crossed for you this month.

As for DH's tests - not good! Another complication for us. Apparently he has sperm antibodies whatever that means. We have appt tomorrow, so will find out more then. It's really just made me feel so low and down. I thought it was just me, but now it's both of us!!!! And the fact he has a child with his 1st wife makes me so mad - why did it work out for them,but not for us???? :hissy:

I am trying to get my head around IVF as I think that's what we will have to do. But I don't know how I feel about a baby being made in a test tube. It doesn't seem right to me, to create something that nature doesn't intend???

Lioness - pre lap, I'd bleed for about 6 days. Seems like all good for CD1-3 this month, then nothing CD4, then had light flow CD 5 then that's it. So seems ok - going to see doc tomorrow, so will ask then.

I am working through this entire thread - and all this information is so helpful. I am at this similar point cupcake - told ivf is only option - never ad bad feelings towards anyone doing it - but the thought of doing it myself too does feel so unnatural or against nature - though i want a little one.

Anyway I know that you are awaiting pg test after having ivf - so I am so excited for you and am going to continuing reading every step of the journey.

Thank you to all of you.

Am annoyed I went through operation and pain etc for nothing. IVF is the only way for us and that is what we will be embarking upon in a few weeks *sigh*

So I'm not sure if this is the right forum for me anymore, given I'm not in the TTC 'naturally' category anymore and I imagine IVF will be even more traumatic than the last 12 months of TTC and my rants will not be about timed intercourse, but rather timed embryo insertion!?!

Cupcake again - that is what im thinking thank you for putting words to my thoughts and feelings. I hope ivf to be less traumatic because it is more timed and organized by docs - but im worried i will still need to play a big part - and be worried about embryo insertion and egg collection etc.

Hi Blue

Glad that my posts have been informative and of assistance to you. The hardest bit for me with IVF was getting my head around it - DH was all for it and to do whatever we have to do - for me - I just felt like my body was letting me down (PCOS, Endo) and maybe it 'wasn't meant to be because it wasn't natural'. But nothing we do these days is natural really is it? I mean taking the contraceptive pill is about unnatural as you can get and we all do that!

I think you should start your own journal on your IVF journey (if you haven't already) - but doesn't mean you can't pop back here every now and then to see how everyone else is going.

Check out my journal if you are interested.

Well it looks like I'm now officially and IVF girl. I'm booked in for my first cycle which takes 6 weeks until Egg Retrieval...so it won't be until October when they will do the Transfer. As much as it is daunting and alot to get my head and emotions around, I am happy to be moving forward and they know what they are doing. FX that we get our elusive BFP before xmas!

Lioness, that's great that you are starting IVF. Fingers crossed for you!

Cupcake, I am so sorry to hear of your news. My thoughts are with you! :hugs:

As for me, I too will be joining the IVF world soon. I have to wait for my first AF. I may need another lap and dye or HSG to see if my one good tube blocked up again. D&C was 4 weeks ago and just got my first :bfn: last week. Hoping to get pg by some wonderful chance before. BUT never have my hopes up for that. Going to have DH and I tested for genetic abnormalities that would cause more miscarriages. It has been really hard on us with the loss, but life must go on.

Hope we all get that :bfp: ASAP! :hugs:

Thanks Wish2be - but I have good news! I have my :bfp:- I had a false negative!! My journal has the details:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/153810-microfertilization-prep-30.html

We had our embryo's tested genetically just so we can do everything to avoid another m/c, so I think that is a good idea that you and DH will be doing this as well.

Sounds like everything is moving along with you.

Lioness hun - it will all be good. It's a way forward - and that one step closer!

:hugs: to all.

OMG!!!! Congrats Cupcake!!! WOW!! Many stickey and healthy wishes to you!!! :hugs:

Congats Cupcake on you BFP!!!!!! I am very happy for you. So we have a "success after laparoscopy" story!!!!!! Woohooooo!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a Happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

How are you going Wish2be....my thoughts are with you. Do you have a journal yet? My heart feels for you as I can only imagine the pain of loss you must be feeling right now Huge :hugs:'s. Let us know how you are going, perhaps we will be IVFing together?

:hug:

Thanks girls.

Wish2b - I hope you are feeling better. the :bfn: is a bummer after an angel goes, as you hear all these things about it being a very fertile time. Just take your time with moving forward - there is no rush. I lost my little angel girl at 9 weeks too so my heart goes out to you.

:hugs:

Okay ladies! I am back to TTC! Lioness, I haven't made a journal yet. I am thinking of doing it though. I am on cd7. I have an apt with my new fs on the 28th. I have to find out if my tube has closed and how my overian hyper stim is doing. Depends on this apt if I can get in line for IVF. I have decided no more tubal surgeries, it's not worth the pain and suffering.

DH and I have had a hard time getting through the mmc, but it's time to ttc again. We are ready. I'm not going to lie... sometimes I look at the calender on my phone at night and think of how far along I would have been that day. My birthday was saterday, and I would have been 15 weeks... it hurts so much sometimes. But we will always love our little angel. I'm sorry to rant like that.

Cupcake, How are you doing? My thoughts are with you!! :smile: bfp thoughts for you!

Wish2bmama - hope you had a happy birthday on Saturday!!

That is great news you are TTC again - and I know what you mean about being sad about your angel - it's only natural to think 'oh i'd be this far along now if things had gone ok'. But there is nothing we can do except remember our little angels and just move forward.

:hugs:

I did a laparoscopy because of PCOS and got pregnant 6 months later i think. Before that been TTC for 4 yrs.

I finally got to starting a journal. Here is the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/194707-road-baby-1-a.html#post3138680

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies, I haven't been in here for ages!! how you all doing? I think I need to go into a few journals, Cupcake, I'm a bit confused with where you are at the minute!!!! Will try to get into all the journals to update myself, have had so little time lately to be popping in. :hugs: to all!!

Its good to hear from everyone again :). Thank you hopebaby3, its good to hear some success after laparoscopy...gives me hope :). Having said about hope, I have an IVF appointment tomorrow and start injections. Looking forward to it :)!

Oh, and noja, I clicked on your journal link but it doesn't seem to take me to your journal.

I agree with Lioness - good to have this thread still going.

Good luck to everyone!

hopebaby3, Thanks for your post. I agree with lioness, it gives me hope for my own future.

Lioness, Good luck tomorrow!! Fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Hi all!!
Wish2B, what you're doing about dates and stuff is so natural. It hurts so much when you feel that emptiness. I found the due date (Aug 15th) and the 2 weeks coming up to it awful, but oddly since that it hasn't been so bad, I'm not sire if that's because work has been so manic or because or kind of gave me closure (but that's not exactly the right word either...). We'll all get there some day..soon-won't we? Hopebaby3 we need more stories like yours-thanks for sharing.
Lioness, I'll look into my link and see what the problem is:dohh:

Hey Noja...don't know what you did, but it looks like your link works great now :)! I am so glad we all still pop in from time to time, I miss our little gatherings :). The more success after laparoscopy stories the better...bring them on, we love to hear them and like the girls and myself said...it gives us hope. We have all been travelling on different roads to get to our elusive dream of a BFP and its good to come in here and regroup from time to time and see how we are all going.

As for me...I'm moving forward on my IVF cycle. Looks like egg collection will occure around the 20th of October. So its all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->