TTC this month and I want some TTC buddies!

sunshine89

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I joined b and b in October 2010 after having my implant out! I thought I was pregnant in the nov but turned out it was a false alarm! I was so upset as I really convinced myself I was! So I decided to let my AF regulate and charty body temp and begin trying after! I am now on 28 day cycles and my 1st day was yesterday, so will be very actively TTC in 12 days and hopefully will get my BFP at the end of feb!! I really want some buddies to go through this with as I have wanted this for so long and it is my first!

Anybody out there around the same time for testing??

Baby dust to you all!!

Holly x x

Hiya,

I don't think we're close together on our cycles, BUT I am looking for a TTC buddy :flower:

I'm on 2dpo now

Baby dust :) xx

Hello!
I am on cycle day 1 of my first cycle TTC! I am due to ovulate on 9th Feb so our cycles are very close and I'm looking for a buddy too! Xx

Im on day 9 of my first TTC cycle! Although I have only just come off of the pill so I have no idea if my cycles are regular! We shall see what happens! Anybody else TTC straight after coming off the pill - I have read that you are very fertile straight after so fingers crossed!

I am on cd 2 and would also love some TTC buddies. I had a miscarriage in october and we have been trying for the past 2 months. It looks like my ovulation day is different every month so thats why I havent gotten pregnant yet. I'm taking prenatal pills with DHA and I just bought some Bcomplex vitamins. I heard this helps your luteal phase. Not sure but I'm willing to try it. i have been checking my cm and cervix and obviously I'm still trying to understand that. I also just bought a bbt thermometer. I am covering All my basis for february.
Now that I'm writing all of this, I sound crazy, haha

CD1 of my 2nd cycle TTC is looking more & more likely to start tomorrow, gutted no BFP for me this month but I guess can;t be too disapointed as it was only 1st month trying.

I have a 26 day cycle and due to ovulate again around 8th Feb, FX testing 23rd Feb as long as the cruel witch doesn;t turn up.

Lots of good luck wishes and baby dust to you all xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey to my BNB girlies! I'm going to start TTC mid-late February. I seem to be pretty close to you ladies here so I thought I'd post. Always happy to find more buddies = )

Lovely to hear from all of you! Hopefully, I will be lucky and so will you guys and this will be the month!! Cant wait for my AF to be over and to start TTC but also dreading the 2 week wait! I end up spending a fortune on the tests as I am so impatient!!

Baby dust to you all!!

Hello everyone! I am new to this site but very excited to find women who know exactly how I feel! I am currently 5dpo, this is my first medicated cycle! I am on 1500mg metforin a day and 50mg clomind cd 5-9! I would love to find some buddies!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

-Heather

Hey everyone,

It looks like your cycles are behaving! Mines is still not behaving, AF is still a no show! I think maybe I O'd later than expected because I got the flu early this month!
Fx'd AF comes this weekend, cramps are getting worse and all I want to do is start my first cycle TTC!

Looks like I'll be ovulating on or around valentines day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->