TTC what helps?

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Just wanted opinions what everyone else is doing?

Does alcohol really affect fertility?

Have you stopped completely or not?

If not how much roughly you drink and is it all month round or just after AF?

I'm not really a big drinker at all, but I'd be okay with a beer or two before O. Absolutely nothing O just in case because I'm paranoid. And like I said, I'm not a big drinker so it doesn't bother me abstaining a few weeks.

However, my friend was TTC around the time I got married. She went to my bachelorette party the week before the wedding and had a great time like the rest of us, and the next week (on my wedding day) found out she was pregnant. Her son just turned a year old a few months ago and he is perfectly fine.

I think it's really up to you. Obviously I wouldn't go crazy or binge drink or anything, but if you want to have a drink here or there before you get a BFP I wouldn't think it ruins your shots. Maybe talk to your doctor about it and see what they say?

I don't drink period so I wouldn't be comfortable drinking when TTC but that's just me.

My best friend was 6 months pregnant when she found out (never had periods so didn't notice and didn't think she could get pregnant). She'd been drinking, smoking, and taking diet pills the entire time. He's now a beautiful 2 year old boy and she just had a little girl (that one she knew about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->