ttc while breastfeeding?

Is vitex agnus castus? I started taking it this month however my cycle is already longer than the past one, currently cd 41 :(

Yes it is. And yes, I also noticed the last two times I took it my hormones initially went a little wackier, but was pregnant within three months of starting it each time.

I'm sure it is since you are, but just looking for confirmation that Vitex is completely safe to take while BF? Am I to understand that it helps regulate cycles or.....?

Hmm. I can't remember for sure but I study everything before taking while pregnant and breastfeeding so must be. Although I don't know how much testing they do on breastfeeding women. Sorry I don't have up to date information.
And yes, it normalizes your hormones.

does anyone know if you are pregnant can the hcg excess that goes in urine be split between your breast milk and urine causing fainter bfps im sure i got a faint bfp this morn with urine and i have had strong bfps using breastmilk on the test for a week ? very confused or breast feeding could have caused later implantation i am 20 dpo ish faint line on ic showed up within 3 min thanks for any advice .

Ok. Maybe I will try the Vitex then. Anyone happen to know if the Soy Iso is safe while BF as well? Thank you!

Sorry to hear it mum.
Mrs. Ginger I responded in the soy group...

Yes it is. And yes, I also noticed the last two times I took it my hormones initially went a little wackier, but was pregnant within three months of starting it each time.[/QUOTE

Thanks in keeping fingers crossed!
I'm 4 dpo currently so hoping to get past 7dpo with no AF

Well I ov'd earlier this month and it fell right on my angel twins' birthday, but my DH was away working, gutted :(

i think im getting close this would be first ov for me ill keep testing x

So I don't have my period back which is a good thing because I don't miss it but I don't know when I am ovulating lol! I have the ovulation sticks but I was wondering will they still be accurate since I am BF?

u will ovulate 2 weeks before u get ur af back so because you are bf it could be anytime weeks or months ;) xx

Well I know they say you can get pregnant without having your period while breastfeeding but I wasn't sure if ovulation tests would work.

I'm sure it will work the same if you're BFing if you do ovulate. I used some OPKs while BFing (but my period has been back for several months), and I got positive OPKs during ovulation.

So sorry to hear it was an evap, mum :(

I have no clue when I'm going to ovulate, last month I didn't O until CD 24, yikes. My cycles have been long and not entirely regular. I'm just tracking right now with CM.

how is everyone i had an almost pos opk on asda test now lines getting fainter i had ewcm that has now dried up so confused either i did ov but the tests are crap i did get one step in the post but only day after and that was almost pos so could have caught the end of the surge or i started to ov and stalled because of bf my lo is 18 months and i haven't had my af yet but cut down feeding so keep testing :):dohh:

Af is a day late.. But I could have ovulated late since I'm still bfing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"