TTC **Winter Wonderland** ! :D

magicteapot

Esme (3) Baby on the way!
Reaction score
Hai! Forgive me if there is already a group for the winter (give me a poke or something :) So I guess this if for November/December/Jan kinda times! :D :happydance:
Xmas/Yule etc. Kind of time is my fave time of year (who doesn't love TINSEL?? :D) so it shall be super epic this year...yaay!

Fingers crossed for babyville...:baby:

xx

Congrats on ur group yall could be the winter snowflakes...or winter snow angels...or somethin like that!!! lol I know Ima dork!!

Hi I am going to be ttc baby number 2 in December can't wait only 7 months to go. Be good to chat in here with future bump buddies :flower:

Yaay! How exciting :) Welcome :D Not long to go! Tell me a bit about yourself :) xx

Good luck with your Winter thread ~ Im popping over to say 'hello' from the Autumn thread :flower:

~Winter Wonderland~:baby:

I think we should be wtt winter wonderland.

A bit about me I have one dd already she us 15 1/2 months and am wtt as we want a bigger age gap and we are trying to save for a house deposit.

What about you?

hi i am predicted to concieve a boy in jan 2012.... even though we wont be trying untill april 2012!!! but hey maybe as it gets close the date will move forward. (thats what im hoping :)) so i might be in the winter group... yay!

Yay I agree.. I love that song also :) I think I sang it most of the xmas just past.. This will be #1, we are hoping to move to a bigger place as soon as the OH gets a new jobby (soon wee hope hehe) :) xx

Welcome! Thats so exciting! you never know what will happen between now and then for sure :happydance: xx

Hey

Can I join you please? DH and I are looking forward to TTC in January for baby no2. DD Erin was 11 months yesterday. I cant wait to give her a sibling, she thrives on having company. It just seems a long time away.

xx

Hi ladylou and welcome. It's nice to hear from someone else wtt for number 2 it seems lots of the ladies in here are waiting for number 1

Hi ladies!
I'm a november! DH and I have put ttc #1 off til then as that's when we go away for our RTW honeymoon! We wanted to have a huge travel blowout as we could have a LO before our next holiday! Plus my job is mainly quiet from november to the start of march and conceiving during that time would be easier for us, no work stress!

Hi everyone, I've been stalking for a while but want to join in now! I'm 26, OH is 28. We'll have been married for 3 years in August and together for 8 years. We'll be trying for #1 in January 2012 :D

I've already picked up loads of advice and tips from reading this forum so thanks ladies! I'm planning on coming of BCPs in August after reading the threads about the time it can take for your cycle to return to normal. I'm slightly paranoid it's going to take ages to return to normal. Think i was fairly regular before going on BCP but i'm still worried. And not looking forward to the period pains, hoping i've grown out of them! xxx

Hi ladies!
I'm a november! DH and I have put ttc #1 off til then as that's when we go away for our RTW honeymoon! We wanted to have a huge travel blowout as we could have a LO before our next holiday! Plus my job is mainly quiet from november to the start of march and conceiving during that time would be easier for us, no work stress!

Wow that will be amazing hun how long will your trip before? Are you going to try while you're there or wait till you're home

I'm going to start TTC in the autumn but I might join this group too in case it takes more than 3-4 months to conceive!

Hi ladies!

Wow that will be amazing hun how long will your trip before? Are you going to try while you're there or wait till you're home

I currently have an implant and will have that out before we go so while we're away we'll be NTNP and trying in earnest when we return :happydance:

You should join my group! It's called the autumn acorns. And November is part of autumn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->