• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC with #2, looking for a buddy! LO is 14.5 months.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well Jackie. And I'm sorry about AF. I know what you mean about wanting to get healthier. I'm telling myself that a BFN this month just gives me one more month to get healthier.

I had a definite BFN this morning. I'll test again Wednesday or Thursday if AF doesn't show.

I'm so sorry that AF showed up Jackie. It's a double whammy isn't it as not only does AF bring bad news but it also makes you feel physically crap.

I'm sorry about your BFN too Sandra. When is AF due, Thursday?

My monitor showed low on Saturday, high on Sunday and high today. We should have dtd yesterday but I've had a tummy bug and we were so tired. Plus with Alfie not sleeping well we're never actually on our own! We'll have to find 10 mins later. Who am I kidding, 30 secs should do it!!

We'll have to find 10 mins later. Who am I kidding, 30 secs should do it!!

:rofl:

AF is due Thursday according to the app on my phone. Friday or Saturday according to me. I'm feeling somewhat hopeful, but don't have my hopes up, if that makes sense.

Who am I kidding, 30 secs should do it!![/QUOTE]

This had me laughing too lol. 😂

Well I hope your tummy bug is gone soon, Holly!

GL on your continued testing, Sandra! I am living vicariously through your POAS 'excitement' lol.

I still feel like crap today but am just rolling with it and taking it easy. I hope I'll be in a better baby making mood when ovulation comes around the corner. Everything sucks at the moment!

I understand what you mean Sandra, about being hopeful but not having your hopes up. It's so hard though, especially when it's on our minds all day every day!

I'm sorry that you're feeling rough, Jackie. You sound like you're taking it all in your stride.

My monitor showed 'peak' today (CD16), which is the same CD that my OPK showed positive last month. I've been tracking my cycles over the last few years on and off, and it seem that one month I'm 29 days, then 30, then 29, then 30 etc. If that's true, this month should be 30 days, which means AF is due on the 16th. I don't know why I'm even thinking like that when I haven't even ovulated yet!

That's awesome that your cycles are so regular Holly! It sounds like they're pretty much exactly 29.5 days. I hope you catch the egg this month! My cycles used to be 27 days almost to the hour, but that changed after pregnancy.

I'm sorry you're not feeling great Jackie. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon. :hugs:

I didn't test this morning. I have a strong feeling that I didn't get pregnant this month. I have no symptoms. (By this time in my first pregnancy, I was practically falling asleep at my desk.) I'm feeling OK about things right now, but I'm sure it'll hit me harder once AF gets here.

You never know, I had zero symptoms last time. Don't count yourself out yet.

I've got an awful stabbing pain on my right hand side. I've never had ovulation pain quite this bad - if that's what it is!

BFN again this morning. Next month, I'm going to purge my house of all inexpensive HPTs. (I am much less inclined to waste the expensive tests.) Early testing is kind of awful.

Sigh. I broke down and tested again you guys. :bfn: I'm so upset with myself. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have no symptoms, all signs point to BFN, and a part of me still just wants to take a test! And then I'm heartbroken (even though my brain knew better) because some small dumb part of me thought it was going to be positive. I think I'm going to give my husband all of my remaining tests and have him hide them from me. I may just quit POAS cold turkey.

Sigh. I broke down and tested again you guys. :bfn: I'm so upset with myself. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have no symptoms, all signs point to BFN, and a part of me still just wants to take a test! And then I'm heartbroken (even though my brain knew better) because some small dumb part of me thought it was going to be positive. I think I'm going to give my husband all of my remaining tests and have him hide them from me. I may just quit POAS cold turkey.

Aww Sandra! I feel for you! I'm so sorry about your BFN's. I started getting the same way with POAS near the end of my cycle.......I kept taking the stupid tests in a desperate manner KNOWING that I wasn't pregnant! It's pure torture. I think im going to try not to POAS next time until my period is due or late. It's just too much to handle 😣. It doesn't change the outcome anyway. If we're pregnant we will find out eventually!
Anyhow, hang in there and take it easy on yourself. Do something tomorrow that makes you feel good and takes your mind off things. I know it's so hard. Thinking of you💜.

Holly, that's great that your cycles are so consistent! That should hopefully help make things a little easier to figure out😊. GL!

I feel horrible still, but I'm still alive and just trying to take it easy. I've been getting anxiety this week because I'm feeling so crappy. I think im fighting off the flu now, in addition to having my period and allergies. We're supposed to go away tomorrow for the weekend so we'll see how that goes.....maybe I just need to get away!
Anyhow I may not check in as much this weekend depending on my wifi situation! I'll look forward to catching up after though. Hope you guys have an okay weekend!

hey ladies!
any more room for a new friend? i have a 16 month old right now and currently trying for #2. last cycle was my 1st cycle trying and unfortunately i had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. im currently CD 5 and anxiously waiting to try again.

Hey ALiKO! Sure you can join us. :flower: I think I've seen you around the forums. Your daughter is incredibly gorgeous. It's nice to formally "meet" you! I'm sorry to hear about the m/c. :hugs: I hope this month is your lucky month.

BFN for me this morning. I am gradually coming to terms with this not being our month. I'm trying to focus on the positives: more time to get healthier, potentially more convenient timing of pregnancy, more time to get Ellie potty-trained/sleep-trained/more weaned, etc. before a second baby comes along. (She's about 75% potty trained right now. We're thinking of doing a potty training "bootcamp" this long weekend.) Roll on, AF and cycle 2. :thumbup:

I'm sorry Sandra. Is AF due today? I was reading back on my posts from when we were ttc our little boy and I was testing constantly. I don't remember any of it, so I must have blocked out all of the bad news. I know that my monitor is going to ask me to test 3 days before AF is due but I think they do it to make money on tests. All these early predictor tests, they shouldn't be allowed!

I feel horrible still, but I'm still alive and just trying to take it easy. I've been getting anxiety this week because I'm feeling so crappy. I think im fighting off the flu now, in addition to having my period and allergies. We're supposed to go away tomorrow for the weekend so we'll see how that goes.....maybe I just need to get away!
Anyhow I may not check in as much this weekend depending on my wifi situation! I'll look forward to catching up after though. Hope you guys have an okay weekend!

Hopefully being away will do you some good, to relieve some of your anxiety if nothing else.

hey ladies!
any more room for a new friend? i have a 16 month old right now and currently trying for #2. last cycle was my 1st cycle trying and unfortunately i had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. im currently CD 5 and anxiously waiting to try again.

Hi Aliko, welcome to the mad house!

I’m sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed that this cycle is your lucky one. Today is 2 DPO of my 2nd cycle. I’m not sure which is worse, the days before ovulation or the days after!

Thanks Holly! AF is due sometime in the next couple of days - hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm feeling pretty crampy and "out," so hopefully she won't take too long.

How exciting that you're in the 2WW! Maybe you'll be our first BFP!

You never know. It's not fair that early pregnancy symptoms can be the same as AF symptoms.

I'm not an extraordinary enough person to be that lucky!

AF finally showed (a day late and after I wasted a FRER for no good reason :growlmad:) so I'm finally starting cycle two. :happydance:

How's everyone else doing?

AF finally showed (a day late and after I wasted a FRER for no good reason :growlmad:) so I'm finally starting cycle two. :happydance:

How's everyone else doing?

Sorry to hear AF came, Sandra. I hate it when a FRER gets wasted! It's so hard not to test though, even when you really think AF is probably coming. Well now on to a new cycle. I was thinking a lot like you were when I got my AF......about how it could be really positive because it's an extra month to get healthy and all that other stuff you mentioned!

Holly, good luck during your tww! Let us know how your feeling 😊.

Welcome here Aliko! I'm also on month the two of ttc and my toddler is 16 months (I guess you read that on the title of the forum). Anyhow I'm sorry to hear about your chemical/miscarriage. Best of luck this cycle! What day are you on?

My weekend away was GREAT! Feeling way better and I realized I was feeling so horrible partly because my neck was out. Got someone to massage it and I'm a different person!
Dtd tonight and will try to do it more this week (we are lazy haha). I think im on cd 8 but I'm too lazy to check forsure at the moment. Feelinggood about this month but still not in a hurry to get pregnant. So different from ttc the first!

I'm sorry Sandra, the same thing happened to me last month with a FRER. The amount of money they must make off people like us! I know what you mean about being happy to start a new cycle.

I'm glad you're feeling better Jackie!! You sound much more relaxed and you know what they say about being relaxed when TTC!!

I'm 7dpo now and I've got really spotty. I get spots anyway but these have come out of nowhere. I told myself that I wouldn't look for symptoms but it's so hard. We dtd on the right days (on high, peak, peak and high readings on the monitor) but I'm not feeling very positive about it. I'm going to Ibiza next Sunday so it would probably be best not to be pregnant anyway!!

Hope you're ok Aliko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"