TTC with Chlomid and Ovidrel TWW

mrsverhey

Reaction score
Hello just trying to start a thread to maybe make a few new friends that are close to the same place as me. My husband I have been most recently TTC for the last 6 months after taking a year break we tried for three years to that point. I am on my third round of chlomid this is the first time I am using Ovidrel to trigger ovualtion. I am on CD18 2DPO and 4 days post ovidrel trigger shot. I had three mature follies and have o'd them all just waiting to see if anything happens! Hope to make a few friends!

Is there really no other women on the same boat as me :(

Hi!
I know there are quite a few on Clomid and Trigger sites over in the LTTTC forum. you might want to check there...otherwise if I don't get a bfp in 3 days I'll be your buddy (except Im on Femara). :)

Hi!
I know there are quite a few on Clomid and Trigger sites over in the LTTTC forum. you might want to check there...otherwise if I don't get a bfp in 3 days I'll be your buddy (except Im on Femara). :)

Hmm I will have to check that out! I may do femera do you know how it differs from Clomid? I am praying you get a :bfp:

Hi, My husband and I have been TTC for 18 months. We had one failed IVF. In October. We were really bummed after that and tried naturally for a couple months. We are now starting our first TI cycle with clomid and ovadrel. Today is CD3, I had an ultrasound (3 follicles on each side) and I started my clomid. Will take this CD3-7. Please keep me posted of your progress and I will do the same. I'm claiming this cycle to be a success for both of us :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey. Me and DF just tried our first IUI on Wednesday. I took Clomid CD3 - 7 and did the Ovidrel trigger on CD10 and the IUI on CD11. I know I ovulate on my own, but I was on 100mg of Clomid and only had one follie. Granted, it was a big one at 25mm. But sometimes they're not good if they're too big.

So now I'm like day 1 into the TWW. And my doctor told me I can't test because the trigger has HCG which can cause false positives on HPT's. Grrr. I am a POAS addict! I have no idea how to occupy my time until February 11th when AF is due.

And the doc told us to BD tonight. My DF is not a huge fan of "sex on demand" so I'll have to think up some ways to make it seem more spontaneous. And that's also if I can stay up later than his 9 year old son. He goes to bed at like 10 and I'm usually asleep by 9:30. Wish me luck!

Hi, My husband and I have been TTC for 18 months. We had one failed IVF. In October. We were really bummed after that and tried naturally for a couple months. We are now starting our first TI cycle with clomid and ovadrel. Today is CD3, I had an ultrasound (3 follicles on each side) and I started my clomid. Will take this CD3-7. Please keep me posted of your progress and I will do the same. I'm claiming this cycle to be a success for both of us :thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your failed IVF but so happy to hear you are back at trying!! How are things going so far? I am currently CD30 and 14DPO waiting on a BFP or AF so far all I am getting is BFN if I dont have one of the above by Friday I will have Betta blood test done and then go from there I guess. Uggg this whole process can be so draining!!! :hugs:

Hey. Me and DF just tried our first IUI on Wednesday. I took Clomid CD3 - 7 and did the Ovidrel trigger on CD10 and the IUI on CD11. I know I ovulate on my own, but I was on 100mg of Clomid and only had one follie. Granted, it was a big one at 25mm. But sometimes they're not good if they're too big.

So now I'm like day 1 into the TWW. And my doctor told me I can't test because the trigger has HCG which can cause false positives on HPT's. Grrr. I am a POAS addict! I have no idea how to occupy my time until February 11th when AF is due.

And the doc told us to BD tonight. My DF is not a huge fan of "sex on demand" so I'll have to think up some ways to make it seem more spontaneous. And that's also if I can stay up later than his 9 year old son. He goes to bed at like 10 and I'm usually asleep by 9:30. Wish me luck!

Ok so how are we doing now? I tested out my ovidril trigger cause I to am a poas addict so I took one every day till they were negative waited a few days and started testing again at like 9dpo. My husband is not huge on the demand thing either he says it is to much pressure which to some degree I understand but I also feel like I am already so overwhelmed with all the meds and the whole process that really should I have to make this more eventful and spontaneous for you just do it lol but I guess its all part of the process isnt it! I am currently CD30 and 14DPO still getting a BFN and no signs of AF so I wait ughhhhh

So today is CD9. I feel totally normal. Took clomid CD3-7. I started 400mg of Robitussin yesterday. I heard this helps with producing more cervical fluid. Right now, it's just making my nose run... I have an ultrasound scheduled for Saturday to determine how my follicles are maturing and determine when to do trigger shot. I'm drinking lots of water, also taking CoQ10 and a prenatal. I've also been exercising 3x a week. Praying really hard that this is the time God carved out for me.

Hi!

If I'm reading your post correctly, it looks like you got a BFP on 1-27. Congratulations!!

Hi verhey! A lot of us talk on iui what to expect thread. I just did my clomid ovidrel first round. I am 5 dpo. I wish you all the best.

If you can join us. It's been a great support!

So today is CD9. I feel totally normal. Took clomid CD3-7. I started 400mg of Robitussin yesterday. I heard this helps with producing more cervical fluid. Right now, it's just making my nose run... I have an ultrasound scheduled for Saturday to determine how my follicles are maturing and determine when to do trigger shot. I'm drinking lots of water, also taking CoQ10 and a prenatal. I've also been exercising 3x a week. Praying really hard that this is the time God carved out for me.

I am praying you get your BFP aunt flow came today so I am out for this month but plan to do the same clomid and ovidrel this cycle did your Dr tell you to do the Robitussin or did you just decide to do it I have heard it helps I am thinking about trying it this month!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-iui-january-excited-nervous-anyone-else.html

Verhey this a link to the other thread also. Hope yo see you there.

@mrsverhey, sorry to hear about your BFN. Hang in there.

I started the Robitussin on my own. I figured I had nothing to lose. I'm only taking 200mg in the am and 200mg in the evening. Today is CD10, and my OPK was negative. I'm hoping I can trigger on Saturday. But my husband has been put on notice, we need to handle our business every other day starting this morning. He's a good sport :happydance:

@mrsverhey, sorry to hear about your BFN. Hang in there.

I started the Robitussin on my own. I figured I had nothing to lose. I'm only taking 200mg in the am and 200mg in the evening. Today is CD10, and my OPK was negative. I'm hoping I can trigger on Saturday. But my husband has been put on notice, we need to handle our business every other day starting this morning. He's a good sport :happydance:[/

What day did you start taking robitussin? I agree I dont have anything to loose by taking it. I hope you get your positive soon and can get all business taken care of! My husband is really good about all of it too! So grateful for that!

What day did you start taking robitussin? I agree I dont have anything to loose by taking it. I hope you get your positive soon and can get all business taken care of! My husband is really good about all of it too! So grateful for that!

I started Robitussin on CD9, taking 200mg in the am and 200mg in the pm. I read that clomid can make your CM thick. The Robitussin helps to thin it out, aiding in producing egg white mucus.

I had an ultrasound yesterday and we changed to an IUI cycle instead of timed intercourse. I did my ovadrel trigger shot last night at 9pm and will have IUI tomorrow morning. Then my TWW will begin.

I started Robitussin on CD9, taking 200mg in the am and 200mg in the pm. I read that clomid can make your CM thick. The Robitussin helps to thin it out, aiding in producing egg white mucus.

I had an ultrasound yesterday and we changed to an IUI cycle instead of timed intercourse. I did my ovadrel trigger shot last night at 9pm and will have IUI tomorrow morning. Then my TWW will begin.

Good luck with your IUI!!!! I cant wait to hear all about it! I think I will try the Robitussin did you buy a certain kind?

Mrsverhey

I bought the cvs brand, it's just Tussin lol.

My husband and I went this morning for IUI. All went well. The doctor told us to have relations tonight and tomorrow. (Sorry I don't know all of the abbreviations people use on this site). Now the TWW begins.

Mrsverhey

I bought the cvs brand, it's just Tussin lol.

My husband and I went this morning for IUI. All went well. The doctor told us to have relations tonight and tomorrow. (Sorry I don't know all of the abbreviations people use on this site). Now the TWW begins.

Ok I see I will be grabbing some of that!! How are you feeling post IUI? Welcome to the 2WW!

Hi,

The IUI went well on Monday. Thankfully I have business travel next week so that should help the time pass. I'm still taking my temp everyday and will try not to drive myself crazy looking for implantation and early pregnancy symptoms.

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->