TTC with long cycles and issuea with pinpointing any Ovulation

dizzyliz8

Reaction score

Hi all

A place to rant, support and compare notes on the struggle whilst TCC when you can't pinpoint OV and your cycles are all over the place. Any tips or things your doing to help you that you can pass on

I’m currently on CD52 of my cycle and don’t know where I stand atm and it would be nice to see whether anyone is tracking the same as me... I cant join most of the TTC threads as can't really join in the testing cos im still waiting!!!. Although I have to :test: every day because I’m all over the place.

Baby dust to all and look forward to hearing your story xxx

:dust:

Hi, this thread is my history of TTC. I went off the depo-provera shot (after 1 1/2 year) back in august 2009, july 2009 was my last shot. I didn't get a period until november (was induced by my gynecologist). After that I have been struggling with first SHORT cycles, now really long irregular cycles.. last one was 41 days.

Last period 03/04/2010 and started using OPK, tested every day and never got a positive, just lines but never dark or darker than the control line. CD 25 and 26 got tons of EWCM.. I dont know even if I ovulated or what. I am so confused and dont know when to expect AF.:cry:

Wow finally, I thought I was the only one with a long cycle. My last was 42 days and anyone who has atempted to use the online calculators know they ONLY go to 35 days max..which left me scratching my head and just giving up..am starting to chart so fingers and toes twinkling for me..I might actually concieve before the years out

Finally something i can relate too.! How frustrating is it having irregular cycles its driving me mad...currently on CD56. Longest cycle ive ever had is 60. Hoping ive caught it this time if not i have a feeling its going to be a longer cycle :(
I dont chart or temp. And i dont have a flippin clue when i ov! :(

Finally something i can relate too.! How frustrating is it having irregular cycles its driving me mad...currently on CD56. Longest cycle ive ever had is 60. Hoping ive caught it this time if not i have a feeling its going to be a longer cycle :(

Pinpointing OV sucks to say the least..and irregular cycles are blah alright..It got to the point i actually looked forward to AF lol..I mean who says that..just to feel like a woman and start to get an idea of what my bodies doing..but from a TTC perspective not good..am looking into natural ways to regulate my cycles and will see how that goes..as long as someone keeps this thread going im happy :thumbup:

Hi girls, I am really looking forward to AF (how weird!?).. CD49 and BFN yesterday. Going to book and appointment soon to see if I can regulate my cycles.

This is frustrating.

Hi girls, I am really looking forward to AF (how weird!?).. CD49 and BFN yesterday. Going to book and appointment soon to see if I can regulate my cycles.

This is frustrating.

LOL I so get you bout AF...having a CD40 the last cycle was so cool in comparrison to the usual CD60+ but from previously being a regular 28-30 its sooo fustrating..look forward to knowing how your appointment went doll :happydance:

Pinpointing OV sucks to say the least..and irregular cycles are blah alright..It got to the point i actually looked forward to AF lol..I mean who says that..just to feel like a woman and start to get an idea of what my bodies doing..but from a TTC perspective not good..am looking into natural ways to regulate my cycles and will see how that goes..as long as someone keeps this thread going im happy :thumbup:

Tell me about it hun...i dont even know if i do ovulate..how bad is that:dohh: lol. im ON CD 59 now & still no sign of the :witch: ive tested twice & BFN so im just going to wait now for AF. dunt know how long ile leave it like before returning to the doctors with absent AF lol

just wondering how our team is getting on? Anything to update? AF arrived?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->