TTC with PCOS....anyone in the same boat?? Come join me!!!

Well what do you ladies think? This is CD 15 OPK from 11 am ...do you think its positive? I cant beleive that

1. The soy seems to be working VERY well

2. This will be my earliest O in a LONG time....so exciting hehe

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/AngilEyes/100_0615-1.jpg

Ooo I think so! Looking great! :happydance: if its not positive then it's sure just shy of it! I'd get to Bding :thumbup:

:( well tonight OPK was negative (close but not quite) so i have to mark it a -....It was soo close...frustrating....I hope tommorrows temp and OPK are better :d

Hi MamaMac123, I am with you..
I am new here. And, here's my journey in a nutshell.
I have been pregnant three times in Mar '10, July '11 and May '12.
All three ended in miscarriages.
All reports have come out normal.
My af on the dot and like clockwork 28 day cycle.
Now, my obgyn has prescribed Novelon, she thinks my ovaries are "PCO-like" not sure what that means. probably means there is a chance i might have/get PCO ?!? (have never taken the pill ever in my life).
I am not sure how Novelon is going to help me. Not sure where this is going :(
All your comments and inputs are welcome and highly appreciated.

Hi MamaMac123, I am with you..
I am new here. And, here's my journey in a nutshell.
I have been pregnant three times in Mar '10, July '11 and May '12.
All three ended in miscarriages.
All reports have come out normal.
My af on the dot and like clockwork 28 day cycle.
Now, my obgyn has prescribed Novelon, she thinks my ovaries are "PCO-like" not sure what that means. probably means there is a chance i might have/get PCO ?!? (have never taken the pill ever in my life).
I am not sure how Novelon is going to help me. Not sure where this is going :(
All your comments and inputs are welcome and highly appreciated.

Welcome Blore! So sorry to hear about your miscarriages :cry: :hugs: that must be so difficult to deal with. I've never heard of novelon. What is it supposed to do? As youve successfully gotten pregnant 3 times and have normal cycles it doesn't seem like lack of ovulation or cycle length is your issue. Is novelon supposed to help reduce miscarriage risk? I've just started metformin for pcos but I've heard that many pcos ladies will keep taking metformin through first trimester or even through the entire pregnancy because it helps lower risk of miscarriage. Not sure if thats specifically for pcos women or if it can help with all pregnancies to prevent miscarriage :shrug: but perhaps that's something you could look into or ask doc about.

:( well tonight OPK was negative (close but not quite) so i have to mark it a -....It was soo close...frustrating....I hope tommorrows temp and OPK are better :d

Ah man, got to be making you crazy when it's so close but not quite! :wacko: Fx it gets + today!!! Keep us posted!

temp dip today, plus EWCM and cervix is HSO and got this on todays noon test, we cant BD until tonight or tommorrow so i hope its not too late....i hope to see a nice temp spike tommorrow :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/AngilEyes/100_0622-1.jpg

Hopefully that's it! Still no temp spike for me... which reminds me, I should record my temp for today.

Blore - what is Novelon? I have heard of people taking low-dose aspirin daily to help reduce the risk of miscarriages, as it helps with clotting issues. Apparently they can test for that (not sure if you had the test or not) but I have heard positive things about it. Might be worth a try?

Momofboys - :happydance: I see you got that temp spike today!!! Yay for ovulation! Hope you catch that eggy and get your :bfp: this cycle!

Puppymom- Was noticing your signature ticker and looks like you have your anniversary coming up :) so happy anniversary! Our wedding dates must be close, ours is coming up on Sept 18 :)

Hows everyone getting on?

MamaMac how are you doing with the met and vitex combo? Do you find the vitec boosts the eff3fts of the met?

Afm- I am on cd100. I started taking the met on cd97 with 500mg then on cd98 moved up to 2 tablets so thats 1000mg taken with food in the evenings to minimise side effects.

So far very few side effects apart from bloating and cramping but I guess I sleep through the worst of it.

Hi Starflower,

I started the Vitex about a month or so ago and it didn't seem to do anything but I'd read it could take a few months so I've stuck with it. I started the met last Monday and by Tuesday night I had started my period! Not sure if it's normal for met to work that quickly...if not its possible the Vitex is responsible. Maybe the Vitex in my system helped the met to get right to work? Not sure but taking both now and hoping to at least see a shorter cycle and a period that turns up without additional intervention. At best I'm hoping to ovulate!!! Fx!

Wow mamamac certainly sounds like the vitex helped at the very least it doesn't appear to hurt. This gives me more confidence to try it. I'll try met alone for a while and maybe add vitex after a couple of weeks if needed. what dose of vitex do you take please?

Fx with o, hope its soon!!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I'm currently 12dpo and Im either suffering from line eyes or I've been getting faint bfps since 9dpo. I've used 2 different dollar store test on 9,10, and 11dpo--got faint lines but I couldnt see any color so I counted them as evaps. I used Rite Aid's version of frer this morning with fmu and I got a faint line within the testing time frame went and did some house work, came back to the test a hour later and the line has gotten darker and its definitely blue...But I've heard that blue dye test give false posititives so I'm kinda of iffy about it...This tww has been sooooo long I'm ready for it to be over with. Af is due between the 26-27 feels like she's on her way too

I'm currently 12dpo and Im either suffering from line eyes or I've been getting faint bfps since 9dpo. I've used 2 different dollar store test on 9,10, and 11dpo--got faint lines but I couldnt see any color so I counted them as evaps. I used Rite Aid's version of frer this morning with fmu and I got a faint line within the testing time frame went and did some house work, came back to the test a hour later and the line has gotten darker and its definitely blue...But I've heard that blue dye test give false posititives so I'm kinda of iffy about it...This tww has been sooooo long I'm ready for it to be over with. Af is due between the 26-27 feels like she's on her way too

If you think it may really be a :bfp: it may be worth getting a real frer with pink dye. I've heard same thing about blue dye. Exciting stuff! Would be awesome if it's the real deal! :happydance:

Wow mamamac certainly sounds like the vitex helped at the very least it doesn't appear to hurt. This gives me more confidence to try it. I'll try met alone for a while and maybe add vitex after a couple of weeks if needed. what dose of vitex do you take please?

Fx with o, hope its soon!!

My Vitex dose is a bit confusing haha as I understand there are two different varieties of Vitex and they measure different. The guy at the herbal store said to make sure to follow the dosage on the bottle. The amounts other people were telling me to take with the pills I got would have had me seriously over dosing! I can't recall the numbers off hand, I just know my bottle says to take 2-4 pills per day so I've been taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night :thumbup:

If you think it may really be a :bfp: it may be worth getting a real frer with pink dye. I've heard same thing about blue dye. Exciting stuff! Would be awesome if it's the real deal! :happydance:

Yeah Im going to go a head and get a frer and test tomorrow with fmu at this point I just want to know either way. Would be awesome if we got a beginner's luck bfp on our first cycle trying, but I'm kind of doubtful

Thanks mamamac I'll check the bottle soon as I get hm from work.

Airy that really exciting news, really hope its a bfp!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47594

here is a link to the test...any thoughts?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47594

here is a link to the test...any thoughts?

I see a second line, so its encouraging, I'd def follow up with a pink dye frer just to be safe...ohhh can't wait till you retest!! Lots of baby dust!!!

Momofboys - :happydance: I see you got that temp spike today!!! Yay for ovulation! Hope you catch that eggy and get your :bfp: this cycle

Yay!! I cant beleive the Soy honestly worked as well as it did and on such a low dose :D...Im super excited for this 2WW :D... Im 2DPO today and am actually due to test on DH's Birthday ((what an amazing present that would be :D)...but im probably going to start testing at around 9DPO maybe even 8 lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->