TTC with PCOS....anyone in the same boat?? Come join me!!!

Welcome wannabe mama.

Airy so sorry for the BFN but loving your positive attitude"!!

AFM great news after cd 101 days and only 5 days into taking metformine I finally got af this morning!!! I have never been so glad to get my period!!! Lol, thank you God.

Oh yay! Isn't it such a relief after such a long cycle! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm excited the met worked so fast for you too! I was worried maybe it was just a fluke for me. Is neat we're so close on the ttc road! Hopefully we both ov in this new cycle and get a real shot at a bfp!

Thanks! It is a massive relief after such a long cycle to get af, feel like we are finally vack in the game!

It's great having someone in a similar situation and getting possitive results really motivating. how close are you to ov date? I am on cd 4.

Here's hoping for successful o n bfps all round :)

Welcome wannabe mama.

Airy so sorry for the BFN but loving your positive attitude"!!

AFM great news after cd 101 days and only 5 days into taking metformine I finally got af this morning!!! I have never been so glad to get my period!!! Lol, thank you God.

Oh yay! Isn't it such a relief after such a long cycle! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm excited the met worked so fast for you too! I was worried maybe it was just a fluke for me. Is neat we're so close on the ttc road! Hopefully we both ov in this new cycle and get a real shot at a bfp!

Thanks! It is a massive relief after such a long cycle to get af, feel like we are finally vack in the game!

It's great having someone in a similar situation and getting possitive results really motivating. how close are you to ov date? I am on cd 4.

Here's hoping for successful o n bfps all round :)

It is nice to be so similar isn't it...makes you feel much less alone in the ttc drama! Lol

I'm right around ov time (for a normal person!) and have no idea when it will happen IF it happens for me this cycle. Fx that it does happen. I started with OPK yesterday and I temp and check cervix and cm so hopefully with all that I'll know if it happens. Im really hoping for a shorter cycle and another AF if nothing else. If I don't ov myself this cycle I may give up the Vitex and try soy for the new cycle. But I'm hoping the Vitex and met together will do enough to make me ov on my own. I've read that a lot of first cycles on met get preggers and I've also read that those that don't have much better cycles. Like 35-45 days instead of 100+ so that would be good! just have to wait and see.

Hi everyone, hope you all doing well. Found some interesting info on soy iso and pcos and thouggt I'd share.

https://www.pcosnetwork.com/articles/dieting-weightloss/soy-and-pcos-safe-or-harmful/

Baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"