TTC with PCOS....anyone in the same boat?? Come join me!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47594

here is a link to the test...any thoughts?

I see the faint line but i just dont trust Blue Dye tests that always give me horrible evap lines... I really hope and pray this is your BFP!!

Momofboys - :happydance: I see you got that temp spike today!!! Yay for ovulation! Hope you catch that eggy and get your :bfp: this cycle!

Puppymom- Was noticing your signature ticker and looks like you have your anniversary coming up :) so happy anniversary! Our wedding dates must be close, ours is coming up on Sept 18 :)

Thanks! Anniversary is a week from yesterday - happy anniversary to you, too!

Airy did you retest today??? :)

MomofBoys - that would be so exciting to get a :bfp: for hubby's bday!!! :dust: to you!!!!

tested with fmu :bfn: I think I'm out for this cycle...got my pre-AF headache and my bbs aren't as sore. She should be here tomorrow or sunday. Oh well on to the next cycle, if we get lucky my edd will be my birthday which would be an awesome gift. I'm definitely going to temp and chart.

Happy anniversaries ladies :)

tested with fmu :bfn: I think I'm out for this cycle...got my pre-AF headache and my bbs aren't as sore. She should be here tomorrow or sunday. Oh well on to the next cycle, if we get lucky my edd will be my birthday which would be an awesome gift. I'm definitely going to temp and chart.

Oh bummer :( I'm sorry Airy. Good attitude though...on to the next cycle and that would make for a good bday! :thumbup:

Im sorry :hugs:

I think i had a fallback rise in my chart...ugh so frustrating hopefully my temp pops back up tommorrow

Hmmm so I was looking back through some of my past cycles and I think I might be off on my O date by 2 days...This is why I should have charted lolz... Af is due the 27th and I do not believe my lp is 16 days with my dd it was 12 and I havent charted since then I jus mark a calendar when AF arrives. I got O pains on 8.11.12 and they were REALLY bad so I counted that as O but I was crampy for like 3 days after that. So instead of 13dpo I might actually be 11dpo...I guess time will tell. I'm definitely charting next cycle as I am driving myself crazy this one lolz

Hmmm so I was looking back through some of my past cycles and I think I might be off on my O date by 2 days...This is why I should have charted lolz... Af is due the 27th and I do not believe my lp is 16 days with my dd it was 12 and I havent charted since then I jus mark a calendar when AF arrives. I got O pains on 8.11.12 and they were REALLY bad so I counted that as O but I was crampy for like 3 days after that. So instead of 13dpo I might actually be 11dpo...I guess time will tell. I'm definitely charting next cycle as I am driving myself crazy this one lolz

Very often the cramps we feel are from our body preparing to O, not actually the O itself - so, some people get misled about when they have actually ovulated. Make sense?! That's probably what happened with you.

Hi Everyone! I have PCOS and have been TTC since December. We are on our 3rd round of Clomid but am expect AF next Wednesday. I got nothing no sore BB, no bloating, nothing. My doc said IUI is next. Anyone get that far? My last follie was 23rd was really having high hopes!!!!!! Also, when I get my trigger shot it usually takes 72 hours before I feel O pain. Is that common? Wishing everyone the best this month!

Very often the cramps we feel are from our body preparing to O, not actually the O itself - so, some people get misled about when they have actually ovulated. Make sense?! That's probably what happened with you.

Yup makes sense lolz. I'm definitely guessing thats what happened to me

Hi Everyone! I have PCOS and have been TTC since December. We are on our 3rd round of Clomid but am expect AF next Wednesday. I got nothing no sore BB, no bloating, nothing. My doc said IUI is next. Anyone get that far? My last follie was 23rd was really having high hopes!!!!!! Also, when I get my trigger shot it usually takes 72 hours before I feel O pain. Is that common? Wishing everyone the best this month!

Welcome :)

hey everyone ive just did my 1st round of clomid 100mg and i guess im just waiting now my dr. told me what days i should :sex: and today would be im guessig the start of my O week cuz she told me to do it every other day starting today but im not sure what to expect if this doesnt work will i get my af being that i was irregular and the only time got a af it was july 14-18 and it was very light which was unusual because when i actually did get it it would be heavy and then i got it again in aug 14 - 18 very light again i guess making me a 30cycle but only cuz i was taking progesterone these two months but now she has stopped it and started me on the clomid and told me i should get my af if i do not get my BFP but idk if ill no the difference im sorry i know its all confusing im just so worried and lost and im trying to understand this all =( i really am hoping for a BFP

Welcome wannabe mama.

Airy so sorry for the BFN but loving your positive attitude"!!

AFM great news after cd 101 days and only 5 days into taking metformine I finally got af this morning!!! I have never been so glad to get my period!!! Lol, thank you God.

Welcome wannabe mama.

Airy so sorry for the BFN but loving your positive attitude"!!

AFM great news after cd 101 days and only 5 days into taking metformine I finally got af this morning!!! I have never been so glad to get my period!!! Lol, thank you God.

Oh yay! Isn't it such a relief after such a long cycle! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm excited the met worked so fast for you too! I was worried maybe it was just a fluke for me. Is neat we're so close on the ttc road! Hopefully we both ov in this new cycle and get a real shot at a bfp!

Got my Crosshairs this morning :D Im so excited this officially means the Soy worked and im now in the 2WW... OMG this is torture to wait this long lol

Starflower--Glad the met is working for you

Momof2boys--Good luck in your 2ww, hope you caught that eggy

AFM--12 or 14dpo--had some pink spotting--only when I wiped but I'm guessing I'm def out this cycle which is fine by me. My bbs are still sore and my appetite returned with a vengence last night, usually my symptoms disappear right before AF so I still dont know what to think....Not testing unless she doesnt show, dont wanna see another BFN.

Enjoy your weekend ladies :)

Momofboys - hooray for the 2ww! Hope I get to have one of those someday soon!

Anyone whose taken metformin before - after getting your first AF how long did it take to ovulate? Can it shorten my cycle to a typical 28 day or is it more likely to still be a longer cycle? Just wondering if it's worth starting to OPK yet....on cd14 tomorrow I think

Big Temp Drop today at 5DPO ....anyone know if that means anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->