TTC with the Flu

odouglass

Reaction score
UGH!! I am so frustrated, DH and I are TTC and with the month that I get positive OPKs and find out my best friend is pregnant, I get the flu. First, my DH had a cold which I thought I caught but mine has been much worse with a fever and all. I REALLY hope this hasn't ruined our chances of TTC. :(

That's a bummer... But if you can power through it, and still BD at the right time, I don't think being sick will affect you. Besides feeling gross. :(

UGH!! I am so frustrated, DH and I are TTC and with the month that I get positive OPKs and find out my best friend is pregnant, I get the flu. First, my DH had a cold which I thought I caught but mine has been much worse with a fever and all. I REALLY hope this hasn't ruined our chances of TTC. :(

I don't believe the flu can effect your chances of TTC, but I do know it can make your cycles a little wonky. Your cycle can end up a little longer than normal, or a little shorter when you're sick, so keep that in mind when you're testing.

Hope you feel better soon, and good luck <3

Hey There!

I'm feeling a lot better thank goodness- I still have a cough and a stuffy nose but nothing in comparison to what I felt. DH and I have been BD'ing through what we can, so we don't miss our chance. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet but we are still trying haha, worth a shot right!?

Olivia

Your chances are actually better with the flu! I've conceived twice this way. Your body is focusing so hard on fighting the flu it doesn't notice the bean trying to settle in so doesn't fight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->