ttc without the chart

i am on day 8, but am driving myself crazy because af was really light and quite short, and i've been feeling quite nauseous the last few days, a bit like car-sickness. talked to hubby today and he said maybe i should take a test just to be sure and put my mind at rest. think he could be right - might do one tomorrow, but feel silly as i'm sure it'll be negative.

how's everyone else doing?

i am on day 8, but am driving myself crazy because af was really light and quite short, and i've been feeling quite nauseous the last few days, a bit like car-sickness. talked to hubby today and he said maybe i should take a test just to be sure and put my mind at rest. think he could be right - might do one tomorrow, but feel silly as i'm sure it'll be negative.

how's everyone else doing?

I would do a test jus 2 put ur mind at ease. Let us know how u get on
Good luck

:dust::dust:

OK, I went to the store to get OPK and some HPT. I ended up with the HPT but what kind of OPK tests did you guys get?

Kstancook - I usually only get the pain on my right side so I can tell which month I am ovulating from that side. It's kinda weird. I am not using OPK this time. I did with my last LO and I just used whatever brand was on sale....worked great cause I got a baby out of it!! lol

Shambaby - I would test too. I actually have before. It is better to know then to worry about what you aren't or are doing. You know? Good luck!

thanks ladies, i've decided i will test in the morning - need to know one way or another and that's the only way i suppose.

kstancook - i'm not using opk's either. i don't know very much about them, and i only intend to use them if it takes a while and i feel i need to check things are working ok in there. to me they kind of go with the whole charting approach and i don't want to get into that if i can help it. hope they help you, though x

see I think I will use them till I get AF since this is my first time off the pill in 9 years...just to see if I can ovulate, but no temps for sure. Good luck with the test tomorrow...hope it is :BFP:

Don't know if this "disqualifies" me from the group, but out of curiosity I've decided to track my temps and see if they fit in with when I think I'm fertile.

I'm not going to go crazy over them, but I thought it best to let you know. :)

sounds like a good idea, kstancook if it'll help you feel more relaxed knowing that at least you are ovulating. although, i think you could be a bit late if you're day 20, so don't get disheartened if you don't get a positive - you might just have missed it.

bexx, i think most of us probably do something to get an idea of when we ovulate - i write af dates in my diary, so i have an idea where i am in my cycle, plus i'm on the lookout for ewcm, which i think i got at ov time last month. personally i'm just trying to keep a more relaxed approach to ttc and if checking out what you already think you know about your cycle does that for you, then i don't think you're 'disqualified'!!! i will probably start to temp if no bfp in the next few months.

oh, and i did test - bfn, so went straight back to hubby in bed :winkwink:

I'm certainly still one for the relaxed approach, thanks for letting me stay. :flower:

Shamebaby:I should have gotten the tests sooner in the cycle, I will keep my head up, I am going to test next sunday!!! Also, I just started a week vacation this week, too much time at home to think!!!!

your :bfp: will come soon, I can feel it. You are relaxed about all of this and that is going to help you!!!! I will be around here all this week if you need to talk

Ok, so I started a Vacation week today and I am going through the house one room at a time cleaning and organized as we have lived here almost 4 years and have collected way too much stuff....can I be nesting? I though you only do that when you are knocked up? a sign or just overreacting? btw...I am on here all day long now that I am home till next monday

Thank goodness there are some like-minded people out there! :) I have no intention of doing all this charting/temping business. I'm launching my own business, so trying to stay calm is difficult at the best of times: I'm certainly not going to add any more admin to the pile! :D

Just started TTC with Hubby, and for us that means doing the do every night, no excuses. He thinks all his Christmases have come at once. ;) It would be great to get a BFP before Christmas, but I'm well aware that it's unlikely to happen so soon after starting TTC. Fingers crossed for everyone here! <3 xxxx

Thank goodness there are some like-minded people out there! :) I have no intention of doing all this charting/temping business. I'm launching my own business, so trying to stay calm is difficult at the best of times: I'm certainly not going to add any more admin to the pile! :D

Just started TTC with Hubby, and for us that means doing the do every night, no excuses. He thinks all his Christmases have come at once. ;) It would be great to get a BFP before Christmas, but I'm well aware that it's unlikely to happen so soon after starting TTC. Fingers crossed for everyone here! <3 xxxx

Hi welcome 2 the thread.
Good luck TTC

Thanks :) It sure is nice to meet some people to share all this with: I'm one of the first of my peer group to properly settle down, so it can be a bit lonely having no-one to talk baby stuff with! xx

hey, bucket, welcome and good luck. fingers crossed it's looking like it may have worked for me - very tentative bfp today! testing again in a few days before we get too excited though.

:dust: to everyone x

That's great news Shambaby... My DH and I have just started TTC and although I'm deliberating charting temps, I think your approach is better, especially if there are no other underlying issues. Unfortunately, I have a little bit of OCD going on so that may be why I am drawn to temping etc... For the same reason, I think I will try to resist too much obsession. Otherwise, I will drive myself crazy counting the days!

That's fabulous news, Shambaby! My fingers and toes are crossed for you xxxx

Hi.....

My oh and I will be stating to ttc towards the end of this week, and I wont be charting or anything. If it happens....it happens!!

Good luck to every1 :)

xxx

Hi.....

My oh and I will be stating to ttc towards the end of this week, and I wont be charting or anything. If it happens....it happens!!

Good luck to every1 :)

xxx

Oh hey, lil_angel! Great to see you over here in TTC as well :) You must be excited! xxx

Hey Bucket!

Thanks :) Yes iam very excited! I thought i was preg last week as AF was nearly a week late (im never late so it was unusual) but test was neg and AF arrived on friday! So i cant wait to try now! Gettin over excited!! You excited?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->