TTC Worst news this week

Im trying to lose weight to for TTC, and something that helps me loads is that I don't eat after 6pm. Honestly in the beginning I was losing a pound over night most nights, ive lost nearly a stone and a half now so its slowing down....
Good luck.

Has anyone else used Pioglitazone? I was prescribed it this morning and have been told that it's useful for my diabetes and for helping with the pcos. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard or used it before and had any luck???:shrug:

We've had some good news finally! We are being put forward for ivf with the hospital!!!!! We start the process in 7 months or sooner depending on how quickly we can loose a stone each so very excited and feel like a massive weight has been lifted after 3 very long and upsetting years :happydance:

for my depression my dr gave me welbutrin, I ended up loosing 25lbs in 4 months with out even lifting a finger - if you are on meds - a med change might help - if you arent and you have depression, you might consider going on them

Just seen your expecting congratulations! What did you do different?? Whats the secret?? LOL! Hope your well and not had any sickness most people i talk to all have the morning sickness so far! :flower:

hi :) good luck with your IVF journey!

What did I do different? This is going to sound so cheesy. I stopped trying. I gave up. I also *really* think the meds helped somehow (the weight loss etc) but the first time I ever got preggo I was on meds for a few months. I think they must help me with stress or something so it allows my body to do what it should? Pure guestimation here.

Good luck, and thanks <3 we are totally psyched and terrified at the same time :D

hi :) good luck with your IVF journey!

What did I do different? This is going to sound so cheesy. I stopped trying. I gave up. I also *really* think the meds helped somehow (the weight loss etc) but the first time I ever got preggo I was on meds for a few months. I think they must help me with stress or something so it allows my body to do what it should? Pure guestimation here.

Good luck, and thanks <3 we are totally psyched and terrified at the same time :D

Thats what we are trying to do now as I've heard that my sister in law is pregnant with her third and two of my other friends have announced they are pregnant so a little upset but happy for them all at the same time! What meds did you have for the weight loss? We both lost loads of weight then hit the preverbal wall of stopping and now have only 6lbs left to loose but it doesn't seem to be falling off! LOL!!! So pleased again for you guys and we are hoping that I've had implantation bleeding the other week fingers are crossed!!!

Well unfortunately i have to report some bad news here. Me and my husband have now split up so we won't be going through the ivf anymore such a sad time but it didn't help that he wasn't going to loose the weight to have the ivf it was a hard decision to make but i know i wanted to be with someone who wanted a family and he didn't. I'm not going to bad mouth him on here i was just very unhappy with his lack of responsibility to everything i had achieved so far. Good news tho I'm down to 12st 13lbs and staying there!! Woop! Very impressed considering all the stress recently and have met someone else who understands where I'm at with the PCOS so who knows i might be back on here with happier news eventually! Congratulations to all that have gone on to have babies I'm proud of you all and one day who knows maybe i'll have one too but for now we are taking things slowly and seeing what happens. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all the other ladies on here who are still trying you'll get there in the end!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->