TTCAL buddies trying for number 2 or more

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
After an emotional night which has left me feeling like I don't really belong any where on the forum. I am trying to find a place I feel I can express myself without upsetting others, and find some solace with people who sadly know. So I thought I would start a buddies thread for people with one or more children here with them (I REALLY hope that doesn't offend).

Hey hunni, sorry you are having a tough time. Your kids are gorgeous. I have 4 here with me, Niall 13, Keavey-Leigh 9, Alexander 5, Jasmine 19 months.

I hope lots of others join this thread, and i'm sure no one will be offended. We all have our own circumstances to deal with xxx

Thank you for replying Deb, your children have gorgeous names and I take it that that is Jasmine in your avatar, she is just beautiful.

I should I have Morgan who is 6 three weeks today (as he keeps reminding me), Naomi-Mae is 4, Kaysie Blossom who is 2 five weeks tomorrow, and Honey should be 3 five weeks on Sunday.

Yeah, that's Jasmine, just entering the terrible 2's stage bless her. Love it whne she has a tantrum, it's so funny. x

Hi,

I have a three year old daughter Eve, and had a MMC in Nov so am TCC number 2 (or number 3 as I like to think it). Congratulations both on your beautiful children and some sticky :dust: for some more xx

Tasha, I'm sorry you felt out of sorts on the forum...Hopefully that has changed! I do feel more *at home* in the loss threads, I just feel that the ladies here have an understanding that others who have not experiences such loss can have...

I have 3 daughters ages 11, almost-9 and almost-5, and my son Holden passed Nov. 30th at 12 days old.

hey hunnie as the ladies have said im very sorry u feel this way and ur welcome on all parts of the forum wen ur ready to use them.
i have 2 kids, Marina 2 and Charlie 8 (both in my avatar pic :winkwink:)
in the last 19 months iv suffered 2 MC 1 MMC and 2 chemicals and i just totally feel like im failing now, and if honest i know how u feel, i feel bad for moaning about feeling bad that im not preg yet wen i have 2 kids already and i think sometimes people think that too....weather they do or not i dnt know but cnt help feeling like they do and i tend to not say certain feelings i have coz of it.......i know im very lucky to have both my beautiful babies but i can help but yern for another is this wrong???? i dont feel it is and i dont think any of us ladies with children should feel bad either.
glad we kinda have a thread where we can vent freely and hope u feel better soon huns ur more than welcome here as is everyone :hugs: :kiss:

hi girls its great to know that there is a place to talk about our frustrations TTC when we have kids. i feel like its hard to talk on onther forumns when there are people there without kids and i'm upset trying for number 4.

charlie - hope your OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->