TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Gatecrashing to say good luck to Vickie. Sat waiting for your call.xxxxx

Bump. Come on girls I need updates.

I miss seeing some of you who aren't on the spring thread.

Nothing to update from me really, just waiting for my scan on Monday. DH has now felt the baby kick which is cool and its leaping around a lot during the day (quiet at night - start as you mean to go on little one please!). I'm on countdown to holiday mode - 3 weeks and 2 days until we're off to Hong Kong for 10 days - babymoon here we come! xxx

Oooh that sounds good.

I always remember when your scan is as mine is the day after lol. I have my nice free rescan tomorrow though

I read about that - at least they care about the service they give - and you get a free scan - yay! xxx

I am hoping that it will put my mind at ease a bit. And hopefully get some good pictures

The pics I got from Babybond at 8 weeks were so clear (even if baby looked like an alien!) so I am sure at nearly 13 weeks you'll get some great ones - maybe one for your ticker?! xxx

Hey ladies! :wave:
I am pleased they offered to re- scan you Vickie. I went to the one in London City last Friday for my reassurance scan. They called it a dating scan. I had to wait about 20 minutes to be see as they were running late :(
The sonographer was such a lovely lovely lady- the scan equipment was really good and we saw baby moving about, waving arms and legs. it was amazing!!! DH was floored! I cant believe all that wriggling was going on and I dont feel it :(
The only thing they had wrong was their printer wasnt working so they gave me images on a CD. We didnt get to see the ones they put on and I was sure when I looked at them there were better shots :shrug: The one on my avatar is the best one we got. DH was very impressed with the service and we shall be using them again between our anomaly scan and the scan at 22 weeks.
I look forward to some lovely pictures tomorrow Vickie :)

tripleB- how awesome you feel babba kicking. I bet DH is so chuffed. I am jealous you are going on a Babymoon- so is this a holiday you booked to get some time together before the wee one arrives? I asked DH yesterday if we could go away too. I think once we got the all clear scan in next week I will look into it. Are there limits to when we can fly and where we can/can not go? Also what about a beach holiday when preggo?

I hope you ladies are enjoying the sunshine- albeit a tad cold.

Great avatar pic Min - you must be over the moon!

It is fab to feel the little one moving - daily reassurance that he/she is ok in there! Your DH will love it when he can feel too.

We booked this holiday just before I got my BFP, knowing (hoping) there was a chance I would be pregnant when we went. Different airlines have different restrictions but Virgin allow you to fly up to 28 weeks without a doctors note (I'll be 26 weeks on the return flight so just ok). I am really looking forward to some us time. DH wanted to go to the Far East so we basically chose one of the few places where I wouldn't require injections and has good standards of healthcare. I think a beach holiday would be fine (I intend to spend a day or so on the beach) so long as you don't overheat yourself, make use of the shade and drink plenty of water.

Loving this late summer weather!

xxx

Good idea about the holiday I say. It wont be long before it wont be just the two of you :)

I cant wait until I can feel something. I hear it will be another few weeks before I do. It must be awesome :)

I bet your also excited about your scan on Monday??

I started to feel flutterings (feels like being ticked from the inside) around 18 weeks. They turned into light kicks around 20 weeks and get stronger each day now. You might feel them earlier or later than this but its amazing when you do!

I am excited but also worried about anomalies as I think they go over everything - organs, limbs etc. Just have to keep up the PMA that everything is ok in there! When is your 12-week NHS scan Min?

xxx

Hey,
I cant wait to get to 18 weeks now! :)
I have my scan on the 9th of Sept so a week or so away- far too long :( I will be about 13w then not 12 as well so hope babba is nice and big!

I bet you are nervous hun :hugs: but remember all has been well so far- lots of kicks so I am sure babba is tellin you it is ok! I cant wait to see the pics! When did you have you last scan?

I had it at the beginning of July at 12+5 so it really does seem a long time ago! My friend lent me her doppler so I could hear the heartbeat when I wanted to before the kicks started - don't think I would have lasted this long without it!

I am excited about shopping! Haven't bought anything except maternity gear yet - going to drag DH to the shops straight after the scan if all is well!

You should get some lovely pics at 13 weeks!

xxx

Oh which doppler did you opt for. I am still undecided as to whether I should get one. I want one for reassurance but dont want it to panic me :)

I hope you get lots of stuff shopping :) Like you I havent done any shopping. I am waiting until a lot later- My brother has had a boy and a girl in the past three years so I have tons of gear from her to get going with. In fact, most of the new born stuff I shopped for her when she had my nephew. He was first born and we didnt know what colour so we have tons of neutral stuff! LOL

As for Maternity gear... I think I need it now- My trousers are already uncomfortable and I am already in tracky bottoms 90% of the time... the other 10% in PJ's :haha:

I was given the angelsounds one and picked up the HB around 13 weeks. Its a tough decision because I didn't want to be scared either when you can't find it. Maybe leave it a little longer and see how you feel about it after your scan. I would say though that the reassurance it does give you on a panicky day is fantastic.

Sounds like you're in line for lots of baby stuff from your brother. I have to say we've done brilliantly with stuff being given to us - travel system, cot, moses basket, bouncing chair....the list goes on....!

Won't be long Min and you'll have to succumb to the maternity wear - comfort is the key but sometimes tracky bottoms just aren't the look you are going for! My fav shop at the moment is Baby Gap - really nice maternity wear (some in the sale) and a quick browse through the baby stuff on the way out!

xxx

Hee hee :haha: I like the sneaky look at baby stuff on the way out! I am sure you will be able to pick up some nice bargains too :)
Like you said- tracky bottoms will not be the look I want to be in- As I am at home atm- and not working it is so easy to just get into them after morning shower! I will have to make more of an effort!

travel cot is the only thing I dont think we will inherit. I cant wait until I feel safe enough to bring the stuff home :) and get my spare room sorted :)

I do think it is nice to be able to get some stuff from family and friends as at first the little ones grow like WEEDS!

Just looked for Angelsound doppler- did yours just give you the HB only or HB and HRate?

Min that pic is wonderful! Glad they looked after you, I had a fabbo time at Maidstone again on Sat.

My boss is 19w, her movements atthe mo were described as 'like when you have a worm in your hands and it wriggles and tickles you!' She can't wait for proper kicks, the 'worm' makes her squirm LOL

As for me... Munch was trying to escape at 3am this morning, he was booting my left side so hard!

Haha Nic! Perfect analogy, made me squirm too!

I don't have the one with HB rate on Min but if I was buying one I'd probably go for one that does - sucker for a gadget!

I've just had a mooch around Mamas and Papas, so cute but so expensive! Thank god for generous friends and family! Did get a few maternity tops though!

xxx

Hi ladies, had NT scan yesterday and all is well!! Baby was measuring 12+2 so a day ahead and the little heart was beating away at 162 bpm.

Now looking forward a little more to my dating scan next week!

Hi to all xx

Wonderful, well done Rach! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"