TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

:hi: Min, just dropped in to say a quick good luck for your scan today, when I woke up I remembered straight away that it's your scan day so quickly logged on (I'm off to the hairdressers soon!) Please play nice little babba. Let us know how you get on :hugs: x

Good luck Min! So excited for you! xx

Have booked another private scan for tomorrow as freaked after the spotting yesterday.

It will use all of my birthday money up but que sera sera lol.

I pray that bubba will still be okay in there

I'm sure it'll a be fine Vickie but good luck anyway! x

:wave: ladies. Thanks so much for remembering!
Baby bond was very good- we saw babba- very happy and moving around! Measuring 11w and HB of 173! The sonographer was really nice and also eased my fears by saying the nuchal fold looked thin and should be all ok! Bladder was present- so Kidneys should be working well. Babba had all its bits and pieces and also manage to wave! DH was in love! He hasnt been googling as much as me so he was amazed to be able to see the side profile and face etc!

Post pictures below. They ran out of film to print so gave us 5 images on a CD!
BABY GAMI_2.jpg
BABY GAMI_3.jpg
BABY GAMI_5.jpg
BABY GAMI_6.jpg
BABY GAMI_7.jpg

Aw brilliant news Min, been lookin for updates for hours :haha: What a cutie, bet you're over the moon!! Well done little one!

Vickie, hope everyting is ok at the scan tomorrow :hugs:

Ta Kimmy! Feeling a little more reassured now. Sorry it took so long to get images up :(
How are you?

Glad to hear it Min - loving the ticker btw :thumbup:
I'm fine thankyou, been to the hairdressers for 3 hours today :/ got too hot and nearly fainted :dohh: How you doing? xxx

gorgeous piccies Min!

Hope you're feeling better Kimmy - happy 27 weeks hon :cloud9:

Thanks Tulip, how you doing? Can't believe I'm 27 weeks! Just watching a channel 4 documentry called the incubator, very interesting and scary all at the same time x

Hey ladies!
Kimmy- 3 hours! Wow- I need to go too :) Did you get a new hairstyle done?
Incubator? is that 4oD?

Tulip- how are you my love?

I am feeling a little more reassured now. I didn't realise how stressed I was and how the scan has eased me :)
It does still feel unreal as I cant feel anything though :)

What are you ladies doing this weekend?

I have more acu tomorrow and then meeting DH's god son and family before heading to my mums :) like to keep myself busy LOL-

I'm glad the scan has had that effect on you Min, clever little baby you've got there :D
I had a total revamp of the hair, its sort of inverted bob with full fringe and I've gone from blonde to brunette :O Really needed a change though! Not got much planned for weekend, work tomorrow morning and a friends for sunday roast. Have a nice weekend hun :) xxx

Wow complete change- How great! I like bobs- Changing from Brunette to blonde too :)

sounds like a nice chilled weekend you got there :)
I'll try and pop on and off as much as I can! But in the meantime thinking of you all :)

oh and Kimmy- happy 27th week!!!

Thanks Kimmy B and Vickie :)

Vickie- I hope tomorrow goes ok and reassures you babe- What time is your scan?
I know spotting can be so normal but with our pasts I think it is so unnerving. I am praying for your beanie :hugs:

Tulip- I can hardly believe you are in your 28th week as well. I will be lost without you and Kimmy :(

Min I won't be going anywhere atleast til you've got your little baby in your arms aswell :hugs: xxx

I don't think I posted yesterday with my good news - too busy moaning.

I got my downs risk back (not that I would love baby any less anway) and it's one in 15,000 so that's excellent.

Been up since 5:30. Can't sleep, so nervous.

Min, we're not going anywhere you nutter! Obv when he's here I'll have to cut down on my subscribed threads (I can't keep up with them all now!) But I'll still be living in the journals, in here and in Winter and Spring babies. Can't wait to see you with a little one in your arms! You'll feel him in a few weeks I'm sure - I got a couple of flutters at 14w when I lay on my tummy. If I try to lay on my tummy now I get a very angry baby :haha:

Looks like The Incubator will be on 4OD but isn't up yet. I shall watch it too - good to be prepared, right?

28+2 today. It still feels like a dream.... and yet 40w is soooooo far away. Need to talk to MW about birth options this week really, have been having a bit of a wobble over my homebirth. It's not labour and birth that worry me but the fear that he'd need resuscitating and they can't wake him up :(

On the upside, 4D scan at 11.40. I'm so excited! Mum is coming with us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->