TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

I can understand why you're feeling that way, I was (and still am to an extent) the same. The worry never goes unfortunately but we just have to hope for the best :hugs: I'm hoping to work right up until the birth (I only work 16hrs per week anyway and won't be getting any maternity pay) so would rather spend more time with baby when he's here. My bosses are really good though and have just said take it a day at a time, if I'm feeling exhausted then I have to stop.
I think a scan between 12 and 20 weeks is a good idea, it certainly helped me when I had a slight bleed at 14 weeks. And the amount they change during that time is just mind blowing! Happy 10 weeks for tomorrow :cake: !!
Here's a bump pic for you....(24weeks and 2 days)
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs301.snc4/40382_10150242886445532_599570531_14060719_8256435_n.jpg

KimmyB- you look lovely! youre gorgeous! Bump suits you very much so and the dress you got on is fantastic!

I really find it hard to imagine myself at that stage :(

Glad your bosses have been understanding. I am looking for work but soon it wont be worth it as I will have to tell them straightaway :?

Where did you get your 4D scan done?

Aw thankyou, I have put on 2 stone so far so feeling far from my best but it's a small price to pay for a baby. You will get there Min (in approx 14 weeks!) I know how hard it is to imagine yourself with a bump but it WILL happen!
I got my current job (which is my dream job) at 20 weeks pregnant!Never thought anyone would want to employ me but there you go!So good luck with the job hunting, I know its a pain in the a*se!
We had the scan at Babybond and was impressed. It was quite expensive (£180 for our package) for that we got 30min scan in 4d and a little in 2d, fetal weight estimation and well-being check, 6 colour prints and about 12 black and white prints plus a 10min dvd. They do a range of scans depending on your gestation, check out their website - I think they're all over the country x

No way did you put on two stones- you must have been non- existent before!!

Great to hear you got your job when you were pregnant- I will keep applying and looking :) What do you do?

We have several baby bonds around London area and I did have a look last week when I was looking to see if we could have another reassurance scan between now and 13 weeks. I saw some 4d things for around £250- so your price sounds pretty good. And you got tons of things. DH will definitely be up for that. I will look out the place now.

Been really bored and antsy today- eating is boring me- I find I have no appetite- then marving like a crazy woman and then sick! LOL- rollercoaster all the way!

Hope you have a nice weekend planned. What are you up to?

Mine is busy- like I like it- so Monday will be here sooner! :oP

You look excellent Kimmy. I was just thinking how slim you are so I think you are fine!!!

I feel huge already. I had gained half a stone after losing Isabella so was starting this pregnancy fatter anyway.

This is today 11 week "Bump"
11 weeks 20-08-10.jpg

Wow you look great Vickie! I'd really popped out by 11 weeks, everyone was guessing.
Min - I was 9 stone before and am currently 11. I just never thought I'd put on so much weight so it has come as a bit of a shock but I can't really moan. My current job is assistant cake maker in a bespoke wedding cake shop (I basically paly with cake and chocolate all day, it's great!). Never thought about Babybond being more expensive in London, I'm up north so thats probably why. We did get a lot from it and wouldn't change it atall but I have read some women have had a similar package elsewhere for less money. Like I say though, really good service.
Weekend plans...I'm working tomorrow half day the DH has said he will cook me a nice meal as he's off to the footy all day :D Sunday I should really catch up on my ironing, boohoo! What have you got planned?x

I love Kimmy's bump pic so much still :D

Min, I went to babybond in Norbury with Ruby and really didn't like it (not just because they didn't diagnose her acrania - the clinic wasn't so welcoming). I can't recommend the Maidstone branch enough if you're prepared to travel out. Next Saturday is our third visit to them :cloud9:

Starting our hypnobirthing tomorrow :yipee:

Ooooh Kimmy, that does sound like a dream job! I'm so bloody busy in my job at the moment, I'm not liking it much at all!

Min, so pleased everything is going well for you, it's so nice that we're all having a good time of it - we deserve it!

Vick, love the little bump, won't be long and people will start noticing! I've had so many people who don't know ask me when my baby is due - including the checkout lady in Sainsburys, so I'm taking that as I look pregnant not just fat! Will post a bump pic when DH brings the camera home from V Festival - glad I'm off to a spa day rather than camping in the rain!

Thumbs up for Babybond from me too - Heathrow branch. Good luck with hypnobirthing Nic, someone has lent me the Gentle Birth Method book, the hypnobirthing bits in there relax me just reading them!

xxx

Thanks Tulip, ooh good luck with the hynobirthing, let us know how it goes!
Sorry to hear you're so busy Triple, when do you plan on starting maternity leave?
Well I had a complete overhaul of our finances last night (What a way to spend a friday night!) and I think I've cracked it. We are so useless with saving etc and something just clicked in my brain "We need savings!!" Must be because the baby's on the way. So hopefully with this new budget we'll be a little comfier and be able to buy the last few bits we need. Until Oct 22nd when the government decide to screw us over with the interest rate and our mortgage goes up again :dohh:
Hope everyone else is fine, happy saturday :flower:

Vickie - not blatantly obvious... but if i knew you in real life i'd be looking at your tum and wondering :)

Vick - here's my bump pic as promised. Went shopping today for lots of lovely maternity clothes (Baby Gap is my new favourite shop!).

Attachments

• 19+3.JPG
    19+3.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 3
Vickie - not blatantly obvious... but if i knew you in real life i'd be looking at your tum and wondering :)

TBH I don't think I am going to be able to hide it for another 4.5 weeks to get to 16 weeks. I really wanted to though - maybe people just won't ask outright lol

You look great Louise. Did you go to the Gap in Guildford?

I did - got a few sale bits in the maternity section and browsed the baby clothes (not going to buy until scan - 2 weeks to wait!) xxx

loving the bump pic triple B!!!
Kimmy- I envy your job- I dont know how you cope with not stuffing yourself every day!
Tulip- hypnobirthing is good stuff- my nice SIL had it with her first one and she loved it. Made her so relaxed :)
Vickie- I was hoping to wait till 16 weeks but think I may be pushing it. I will try and post a pic of me tomorrow.
I find different times of the day I am more bloated than others :(
Thanks for the advice on different BabyBonds- I will have a look tomorrow.

Kimmy-Hope your weekend went well and you managed to get some chilling time in :) My weekend was busy- I had a family wedding to go to and had to travel North of the river (Thames). Spent time with my niece and nephew so not all bad :) But knackering. Good in one way as it kept my mind off worrying- but now home so worrying LOL!

hope you girls had a good weekend :hugs:

Min glad you had a nice weekend. Mine was pretty relaxed (STILL not got round to doing that mountain of ironing :dohh:) For the first week in my job I could've literally eaten the place :D But now I get sick of the sight of cake so rarely want to eat it! Good thing really! I've got a busy week coming up which will take me to 27 weeks on Friday, I still count the days even this late on! What are your plans for the week? When is your next scan?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->