TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

I knoooow... It seemed to drag at the time but now feels like just yesterday I waswhere you are :)

xx

I hope it goes that quick for me too! I remember when i was pregnant with Freya, the first 12 weeks dragged like hell... But weeks 14-20 absolutely flew by!!

It still dragged til 20w for me til I knew the spine was ok... I expect you'll be the same - the biggest milestone is getting past Freya's danger point right? I cannot wait to see that day :)

Time draggin? Feels like it has stopped :(
How are you all this morning?

Hi Vickie :) Aww, cute little pic of your LO!! cant believe you're 9 weeks already!!!

My due date is the 12th April :) xx

I know - scary stuff. I can't believe it's been nearly 6 weeks since I found out.
xxx

It still dragged til 20w for me til I knew the spine was ok... I expect you'll be the same - the biggest milestone is getting past Freya's danger point right? I cannot wait to see that day :)

Yes, the biggest milestone for me is definitely getting past 20 weeks. It's tough because i am going to ask for a couple of extra scans this time (one at about 8 weeks, and one at about 18 weeks, and maybe a couple after 20 weeks) and although i really want the extra scans for reassurance, i will be so scared because i have bad memories of scans! But i hope everything will be fine!

I hope it stops dragging for you and speeds up a bit, but not too much lol you don't want it going tooo fast :flower: x

Hi Ladies. I had been in the ttcal forums after a mmc at 16w around the end of may this year.
Got my bfp 2 days ago and edd is april 20. Im scared 2 death and i dare not even hope. Im glad 2 see lots of ladies in here. Congrats 2 everyone. :hugs:

Thank you for my ticker Vickie :hugs:

Sorry for being quiet and not posting much – I’ve been feeling really anxious and worried recently and didn’t want to bring everyone down with my worries in here. I don’t think I will be able to allow myself to get excited until we have had a scan and have found out if all is well.

Also I’ve been feeling pretty icky with ms and just generally feeling pretty pants so not been a particularly happy bunny of late. Don’t get me wrong I am happy to be pregnant it’s just so hard after a loss and I can’t stop worrying that something bad is going to happen :cry:

Thank you for my ticker Vickie :hugs:

Sorry for being quiet and not posting much – I’ve been feeling really anxious and worried recently and didn’t want to bring everyone down with my worries in here. I don’t think I will be able to allow myself to get excited until we have had a scan and have found out if all is well.

Also I’ve been feeling pretty icky with ms and just generally feeling pretty pants so not been a particularly happy bunny of late. Don’t get me wrong I am happy to be pregnant it’s just so hard after a loss and I can’t stop worrying that something bad is going to happen :cry:

I know what you mean. I am so grateful to be pregnant but there is the other side of me that says I am doing it all again and won't get a baby at the end again.

And I feel crappy today. I have a kidney infection :cry:

Welcome essie :flower:
So sorry you're feeling this way Shazza :hugs: I do think it's something everyone on this thread can relate to though so please feel free to vent if you need to - we are here to support each other. I know how hard those first 12 weeks are and then after then there are new worries (I've found it never really goes away-that is what loss does to us, we know there are no guarentees at anytime in the pregnancy) Just try to take care of yourself best you can and take one day at a time. I found snaking regularly helped with the MS, hope it gets better for you soon. Vickie hope your kidney infection clears up soon, that must be awful! Have you started antibiotics?

OMG i am so hungry - all the time. DH is wonderful and does all the cooking, but i swear down if my food isn't here soon i'm gonna chuck a strop!!!

Hello ladies - I think we're all entitled to worry away on here (good practice for motherhood probably!).

Sorry to hear about your kidney infection Vickie, hope it clears up.

AFM, I have a shooting pain in my right butt-cheek (and its not my DH :rofl:!). Dr Google has diagnosed this as sciatica or PGP (Pelvic Girdle Pain). I hope it doesn't last too long or the next 22 weeks are not going to be fun!

xxx

OMG i am so hungry - all the time. DH is wonderful and does all the cooking, but i swear down if my food isn't here soon i'm gonna chuck a strop!!!

Haha Deb - the other day I was waiting for DH to make me dinner and when he just sat there playing stupid computer games I burst into tears and said "how can you let this happen? I'm so hungry"! Talk about drama queen - he does a good impression of me doing this so everyone knows I'm a highly-strung preggo! xxx

Haha Deb - the other day I was waiting for DH to make me dinner and when he just sat there playing stupid computer games I burst into tears and said "how can you let this happen? I'm so hungry"! Talk about drama queen - he does a good impression of me doing this so everyone knows I'm a highly-strung preggo! xxx

Haha that is so funny :haha: I've also had a few of these moments when getting DH to bring me food :blush:

Welcome essie :flower:
So sorry you're feeling this way Shazza :hugs: I do think it's something everyone on this thread can relate to though so please feel free to vent if you need to - we are here to support each other. I know how hard those first 12 weeks are and then after then there are new worries (I've found it never really goes away-that is what loss does to us, we know there are no guarentees at anytime in the pregnancy) Just try to take care of yourself best you can and take one day at a time. I found snaking regularly helped with the MS, hope it gets better for you soon. Vickie hope your kidney infection clears up soon, that must be awful! Have you started antibiotics?

Yeah I have to take four a day for a week. I have never had a kidney infection when not pregnant but all the time in pregnancy.

When I was 18 weeks with Maff I had one that antibiotics didn't clear up and had to be admitted to antenatal ward for IV antibiotics. I felt a bit stupid with a tiny bump amid all these women in for induction.

PMSL That cracked me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"