• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL Ectopic Thread

Amy
I'm good except I am all confused with my body but whats new. Pretty sure I o'd yesterday as my temp shot way up today but I had pain on both sides so have no ideal which side I ovulated on this month. Guess we will see. Pretty happy about our BDing schedule this month usually try every other day approach but this week we Bd Sun Mon skipped tues and twice yesterday gonna try one more time tonight just for good measure. DH leaves for Vegas on Sunday so looking forward to some alone time.

Do you know what your insurance will and will not cover as far as fertility treatment. Mine sucks and wont cover much. The did cover my Bloods and my tube removal. But had to pay for scans while on clomid and all the meds out of pocket. They also wouldnt cover an HSG. Hope urs is better. You are like me it will take a while but adventually they will straighten out all the things that are wrong with us and get us our BFP. Hope u r feeling better. Did they say anything about ur fibriod?

Well, it's good to know you are ovulating right?? Even if it is painful on both sides- that is just crazy!! Ahhh Vegas- wish my hubby could go with yours so I could have some alone time too!! lol

I actually do not have insurance anymore. I got laid off from my job 3 days before I found out I was pregnant this last time :( Perfect timing huh....so I assume we will have to pay out of pocket for whatever we have to do. Sux, but you gotta do what you gotta do!!

She did not even mention the fibroids today and I dang sure forgot to ask!! I need to make a checklist each time I go to the doc so I wont forget everything I am to ask!!

Now- get off this computer and go get you some :sex::sex::sex:

Hi ladies--

:crib: Realize this thread hasn't been updated in a while, but after receiving such wonderful support on here last year I felt I owed it to other scared, TTCing one-tubers to post: I'm now a very happy and grateful first-time mom to a beautiful, spunky, almost-10-month-old! She was born last October at 8 lbs 10 oz, after a record-fast, non-medicated, midwife-attended, two-weeks-late labor. :)

I noted in earlier posts that we know she came from my right ovary, even though that's the tube I lost, and she's still a determined, strong, tough little cookie out of the womb!

Thinking lots of good thoughts for folks still trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->